It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho school turmoil over sex survey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There are many many different things that prevent preggy.

So alternatives to getting preggy makes this a good reason to tell elementary school kids this? I miss the reasoning there.
edit on 8-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
That's like saying that because I know what a Big Mac is, I'll never care to get another.

Wtf. The moment I tried McDonalds fries, I was hooked. What are you thinking?

Many people eat less fast food once they know the health effects of consuming it.

originally posted by: ketsuko
Again, you are teaching them about desire at an age where most of them do not desire because they aren't old enough to really have those hormones.

That's the best age to teach them. Once they're invested in it, you're not going to convince them otherwise.

So should we make cannibalism and incest ordinary too? There is a reason why they are taboo.

Ordinary topics? Yes. Discuss them and determine why they're right or wrong. Don't just shy away from the subject because you're scared that discussion means promotion.

No. They don't. They keep eating. Only after many repeats does one begin to feel the effects and respect reason.

You're not arguing for reality. I don't even know what you're arguing for. But I do know you don't have experience.

link   

It's not rocket science and the parents made the child! I think we can explain the act we performed without perverts "butting" in, thanks!

Great. So come up with a mechanism to ensure every parent does so.

link   

The things that I could say to rebut that statement are not even allowed here, and would cause people to see my dark humor.

'Rebut'.

Ha.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I miss the reasoning there.

There is no reasoning. It's called a joke.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

These are not adults, they are 5 year olds.

Going by the quote you posted for your article they're 11.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The things that I could say to rebut that statement are not even allowed here, and would cause people to see my dark humor.

'Rebut'.

Ha.

I knew you'd notice.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You're not arguing for reality. I don't even know what you're arguing for. But I do know you don't have experience.

I'm arguing for parents getting out of the way and allowing schools to educate. If you don't like the way the school does it, maybe you should discuss it with your kid.

Being a prude and not discussing things isn't how to educate someone though.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I knew you'd notice.

Thanks for appreciating that I am the least common denominator.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It's not rocket science and the parents made the child! I think we can explain the act we performed without perverts "butting" in, thanks!

Great. So come up with a mechanism to ensure every parent does so.

It's not my job to parent parents. It's also not anyone else's job.

But for those parents around me that I meet, I may say things that inspire proper thought. Telling stories which innocently cause one to reason.

But I would never think, even with my mind, that it was my responsibility to offer vaseline and technique. That's demented.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, it went over my head.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Double dip.
edit on 3/8/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Sorry, this isn't a differing opinion on history, this is anal and oral sex. With 5 year olds.

They are not old enough to have this talk.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm arguing for parents getting out of the way and allowing schools to educate. If you don't like the way the school does it, maybe you should discuss it with your kid.

Being a prude and not discussing things isn't how to educate someone though.

Absolutely not. Get out of my life.

I am my child's teacher first. The primary.

The second is at school.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has no idea how to raise children.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So then it's also not right to hold those kids responsible for the failure of their parents... but we do.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So then it's also not right to hold those kids responsible for the failure of their parents... but we do.

What? No. I always judge the parents before the children. Don't say we there - I'm not in that group.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

There is nothing educational about it though.

Or are you someone who believes that if a school starts discussing whips, chains, submissives, safe words, and ball gags, then that too must be educational, entirely appropriate to educating 5-year-olds and parents need to just stuff it because schools know better than they do. After all, we need to make the taboo ordinary and it might prevent pregnancy to understand the rules of S&M.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If you tried to talk to these kids at let's say. the park about oral sex. Guess where you would end up?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If you tried to talk to these kids at let's say. the park about oral sex. Guess where you would end up?

There's a difference between me being some random person at the park, and a classroom with certified teachers that have parental consent.

originally posted by: ketsuko

There is nothing educational about it though.

Or are you someone who believes that if a school starts discussing whips, chains, submissives, safe words, and ball gags, then that too must be educational, entirely appropriate to educating 5-year-olds and parents need to just stuff it because schools know better than they do. After all, we need to make the taboo ordinary and it might prevent pregnancy to understand the rules of S&M.

These aren't 5 year olds in this article, but no... I see no problem with covering that. Where else do you expect them to learn it from?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes why wait, kindergarten would probably be better. These brats need to know what there in for, the hard pounding of anal sex! Yes to the left sickos this will be great and makes sense.a reply to: Aazadan

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join