It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, Graham ask Trump for evidence of wiretapping claims: Will Lindsey do the right thing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Hearings begin on the twentieth.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Devin Nunes -- one of Trump's strongest supporters in the House and a member of his transition team

"A lot of the things he says, you guys take literally,"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And hopefully the hearings will include the former POTUS and administration's policy pertaining to illegal surveillance.
I just want to know the truth in both cases.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

And Flynn and Sessions and Roger Stone and Paul Manifort and if he agrees to come to the USA the MI6 agent who produced the trump/ Russian dossier, though senator Adam Schiff (D-CA) said he will go to London to depose the man if he can't come here.
Lots of folks will be put under oath.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

And Flynn and Sessions and Roger Stone and Paul Manifort and if he agrees to come to the USA the MI6 agent who produced the trump/ Russian dossier, though senator Adam Schiff (D-CA) said he will go to London to depose the man if he can't come here.
Lots of folks will be put under oath.

Flynn was wrong for lying to Pence but did not collude anything. Sessions was working and just didn't think of an incident pertaining to his job in his answer to congress. Again no collusion. The guy from MI6 is in my opinion a joke. I could be very wrong but given the fact that this dossier has been around for quite some time with no proof of wrong doing I highly doubt it. Lets see how long it takes to prove wrong doing by Obama's administration.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yep, and just as soon as we get it we want obama, several democrats and a couple republicans tried in a court of law, convicted, and punished with life sentences, or preferably firing squad.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So we have official investigations starting soon, and we have 2 Senators screaming for evidence in public.

DaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

So far the illegal surveillance has produced evidence of two people talking to Russia but zero evidence of collusion.
And hopefully the hearings will include the former POTUS and administration's policy pertaining to illegal surveillance.
What illegal surveillance? If you're really looking for the truth than perhaps start there. Was Obama part of any illegal surveillance of Trump? So far all I have found is accusations and "no comment" by the FBI.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

So far the illegal surveillance has produced evidence of two people talking to Russia but zero evidence of collusion.
What illegal surveillance? If you're really looking for the truth than perhaps start there. Was Obama part of any illegal surveillance of Trump? So far all I have found is accusations and "no comment" by the FBI.

Are you saying there was no surveillance or that it wasn't illegal?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

Are you saying there was no surveillance or that it wasn't illegal?
I am asking for proof of either. You're claiming illegal surveillance, prove it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I Agree Little Girl , Hangin' is To Good for those Sum O Beaches.......

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

In hindsight, seems perfectly the design as only Obama could have imploded our society into the social chaos that is now all the rage of a mass diversion, as well as get the all liberals on board with 'Neocon' toppling more governments and ruining more millions of lives in the Middle East).

They all seem quite proud of how tolerant, kind, and ethical they perceive themselves to be just the same. I try to make sense of it and I can't. Brainwashing alone doesn't explain it. It's like...a spell has been cast or something. Mass cognitive dissonance.

McCain & Graham...if they ever get outed for what they really are--and they just might--God have mercy on their souls.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

I bet this two old hags were in line with Hillary and the so convenient dossier that is right now along with the Washington Post allegations of Russia Trump link, that is been used for the on going investigation on Russia elections intervention, money, money money.

They both despised and hate Trump.

edit on 8-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Really? People are bashing Graham and McCain for wanting evidence? Trump supporters need to be a primary witness to believe anything the news prints but they're just going to take Trump at his word and attack anyone that doesn't follow suit.

Just call them names, speak a bunch of nonsense, and flog yourself in the closet to a picture of Trump.
Done.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Surely you guys want the evidence too?
Hey I got an idea. Someone should give the evidence to Wikileaks have them release the information then maybe y'all will believe it. LOL.

Yes I would love to see the evidence of the Trump administration colluding with Russia to undermine the democratic process in our country. Not some anonymous source but actual evidence. So far the illegal surveillance has produced evidence of two people talking to Russia but zero evidence of collusion.

Havent you heard they cite Online Bloggers as evidence..

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

They're only asking for the evidence.

Right after the evidence Trump and Russia was in cahoots ...

Why do you people buy one story and not the other?

Both sides need to present evidence or STFU and move on.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They're only asking for the evidence.

Both sides need to present evidence or STFU and move on.
Trump twittered some pretty strong accusations. They are asking for evidence to support such accusations, and rightfully so. Trump could find out if he was being wiretapped (after all he is President) but he tweeted instead. It's almost as though he forgot who he was for a little while.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join