It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, Graham ask Trump for evidence of wiretapping claims: Will Lindsey do the right thing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
A mans character is a reflection of his values and upbringing. Wikileaks is the wild card in this matter

Early life and education

Lindsey Olin Graham was born in Central, South Carolina, where his parents, Millie and Florence James "F.J." Graham, ran a restaurant-bar-pool hall-liquor store, the "Sanitary Cafe".[19] After graduating from D. W. Daniel High School, Graham became the first member of his family to attend college, and joined the Reserve Officers' Training Corps. When he was 21, his mother died of Hodgkin's lymphoma aged 52, and his father died 15 months later of a heart attack aged 69.[19] Because his then-13-year-old sister was left orphaned, the service allowed Graham to attend University of South Carolina in Columbia so he could be near home and care for his sister, whom he adopted.[11] During his studies, he became a member of the Pi Kappa Phi social fraternity.[20]
He graduated from the University of South Carolina with a B.A. in Psychology in 1977, and from the University of South Carolina School of Law with a J.D. in 1981.[21]

McCain, Graham ask Trump for evidence of wiretapping claims
www.cbsnews.com...

Lindsey Graham Nails The Problem With Trump’s Wiretapping Claims
www.huffingtonpost.com...

How Lindsey Graham Stomped the Tea Party
www.theatlantic.com...

Globalists Meet at Bilderberg in Germany to Plot World's Future
www.thenewamerican.com...

Remembering the Attempted Coup Against Gingrich
swampland.time.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Those 2 war criminals have immense interest in seeing Obama win and Trump fail.

All of Insane McCain's posturing reminds me of the joke of a 2008 election, where it played out as if it was his job to hand the POTUS election over to Obama (after the GOP railroaded Ron paul who could have beat him with PRoper Fox News / MSM support).

In hindsight, seems perfectly the design as only Obama could have imploded our society into the social chaos that is now all the rage of a mass diversion, as well as get the all liberals on board with 'Neocon' toppling more governments and ruining more millions of lives in the Middle East).

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Those two are just bitter democrat Azz kissers. The should finally retire, get married, and settle into the sunset...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All of Insane McCain's posturing reminds me of the joke of a 2008 election, where it played out as if it was his job to hand the POTUS election over to Obama (after the GOP railroaded Ron paul who could have beat him with PRoper Fox News / MSM support).

In hindsight, seems perfectly the design as only Obama could have imploded our society into the social chaos that is now all the rage of a mass diversion, as well as get the all liberals on board with 'Neocon' toppling more governments and ruining more millions of lives in the Middle East).

UH, yeah. So anyway, that has to do with him asking for PROOF in what way???? tRUMP can say anything he wants, no matter how stupid, and you trumptards still support him

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Here ya go Kurt.

"
"
edit on 8-3-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Really? People are bashing Graham and McCain for wanting evidence? Trump supporters need to be a primary witness to believe anything the news prints but they're just going to take Trump at his word and attack anyone that doesn't follow suit.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Really? People are bashing Graham and McCain for wanting evidence? Trump supporters need to be a primary witness to believe anything the news prints but they're just going to take Trump at his word and attack anyone that doesn't follow suit.

You are surprised by this behavior? Looks like par the course for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

The Neo Cons in the Party want to Know If the President Knows they are Connected to the Surveillance of Him and the Members of his Administration . They Should be Worried , he is just Discovering what the Powers of the Office Offers him in regards to Finding Out the Dirty Little Secrets of his Political Enemies within his Own Party , and those in the Opposing Party that are trying to Set him Up to Fail in his attempt to Govern the Ungovernable within the Washington Bureaucracy . It will be a Tedious Process for President Trump to Weed Out those who through their Un-American Idealogies , try to Control the Direction the Federal Government takes in the Future concerning Domestic and Foreign Affairs .
edit on 8-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That's their motive. It's why at every turn related to heat on Syria, Obama, the MSM, and in putting heat on Trump McCain is right in the middle of it as if he's Obama Himself.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Wrong again. These two Patriots are wanting to hold the Trump Administration accountable. There is nothing more Patriotically American than holding the Government of the day accountable for their actions.

Those who blindly follow the leader and accept everything Donald Trump says as gospel truth without question are going against what the Founding Fathers wanted.

They WANTED people to question the Government, which is why they put that ability into the Bill of Rights.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

War Criminal Traitors whom face the gallows:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

Graham and McCain are probably the least able individuals, when it comes to moral judgements, that someone could potentially pick to root out something corrupt in a serving administration. Both of them have proven that their interests and those of the majority of Americans are different beasts entirely.

As to who to pick... well, if we are forced not to look at people who have the right attitude to governance, then perhaps Mr Ron Paul? Folk like him? Graham is slime, McCain is a war dog who, in his frustration at having no remaining teeth, uses others to bite foes he would like to beat himself, regardless of the justification for it being utter bullsnip. No matter who they pick to work things out, these two are about as trustworthy as a cold caller.
edit on 8-3-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error removed

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Surely you guys want the evidence too?
Hey I got an idea. Someone should give the evidence to Wikileaks have them release the information then maybe y'all will believe it. LOL.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

UH, yeah. So anyway, that has to do with him asking for PROOF in what way???? tRUMP can say anything he wants, no matter how stupid, and you trumptards still support him

A gift for you.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Wrong again. These two Patriots are wanting to hold the Trump Administration accountable. There is nothing more Patriotically American than holding the Government of the day accountable for their actions.

Those who blindly follow the leader and accept everything Donald Trump says as gospel truth without question are going against what the Founding Fathers wanted.

They WANTED people to question the Government, which is why they put that ability into the Bill of Rights.

So those who Blindly follow the Dem/Lib group down the rabbit hole are better how?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It is amazing how crazy Trump can rile up his supporters without any evidence whatsoever.

They take it as fact and yet find the Russian/Trump story to be ridiculous, even there is a more evidence there, even though it is circumstantial.

Trump should be called the shepherd, who can guide his sheep in any direction he choose. LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
And anyone who asks for real evidence....well they're just stupid dontcha know?

The smarties are the ones who bathe in trumps truth. He only has to speak and their nerves get all tingly and stuff. They require only that their demigod speaks it for it to be doctrine.
Which is quite amazing considering how much he lies.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

They're only asking for the evidence. Surely there's nothing wrong with that.
???

Especially given trumps tenuous relationship with the truth and all???
edit on 382017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hey I got an idea. Someone should give the evidence to Wikileaks have them release the information then maybe y'all will believe it. LOL.

Yes I would love to see the evidence of the Trump administration colluding with Russia to undermine the democratic process in our country. Not some anonymous source but actual evidence. So far the illegal surveillance has produced evidence of two people talking to Russia but zero evidence of collusion.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Of course I want evidence... but if those to told me it was raining outside I would stop and stick my hand outside to see if it gets wet.

There is no reason I should accept anything either one says at face value, and based on their history I should look for a hidden agenda every time they do something that might make a modicum of sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join