It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kimdotcom - President Trump is in danger from CIA!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Who does Trump have?

oaths with Demons and the like...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He has a women who sits on couches...

And his already established Entertainment entourage.

All I do know is, paying attention to the obvious doesn't always lead to truths, it leads right where the obvious was meant to go.

In other words, many content creators have had plenty of time to perfect their craft and steer mindsets wherever they want, break the surface of easy and make sure it doesn't have roots that go deeper before being ok with surface answers.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

He is good being finnish too

I wonder if this has to do with espionage against DT and being tapped by Obama ( CIA).
edit on 8-3-2017 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If Trump has a stroke, major heart attack or develops some form of terminal cancer... I won't buy it as a "coincidence".

If he chokes on a pretzel I refuse to accept it was the pretzel.

Tired of hearing that the deep state is out to get Trump when he is most likely part of it himself. This show is all theatrics to keep us divided, we can't unite against them if we are too busy arguing over Trump and Hillary.

Meanwhile the organ harvesting human traffickers remain free...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
I am off to bed now that the immediate crisis has been averted. Well, I hope. But I am leaving this food for thought, Kimdotcom knows what he is talking about.

Kim Dot Com is obviously dumb as # if he blames Obama for the last administration's policies. Presidents are puppets who move when the string is pulled. They say Kim is knowledgeable about these things but I am not buying it as he falls for the whole left versus right my team is better than yours trickery. All these partisan hacks are killing the truth movement. Anyone who sees the bigger picture knows that people behind scenes call the shots and blaming the "president" is futile and deflective.

Kim is is confused, or purposely misleading us.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

that's it
got it

we are encouraged
to argue with everyone else's views that don't line up with ours

the middle ground is progress
no one group or person no matter how powerful
gets it their way all of the time

edit on 8-3-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I suppose where Kim got in trouble with Megashare is that the three letter agencies wanted to co-opt him into being being their snoop. And he said no.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Lol. What other president even remotely gave lip service to their promises after election much less tried to make good on his promises. I don't think Trump is part of the deep state. I do think he may make some money out of it all but for the love of all that is both holy and unholy, they all have. Some have just tried to pimp our souls on the street corner more than others.

originally posted by: Mikehawk

originally posted by: Konduit
If Trump has a stroke, major heart attack or develops some form of terminal cancer... I won't buy it as a "coincidence".

If he chokes on a pretzel I refuse to accept it was the pretzel.

Tired of hearing that the deep state is out to get Trump when he is most likely part of it himself. This show is all theatrics to keep us divided, we can't unite against them if we are too busy arguing over Trump and Hillary.

Meanwhile the organ harvesting human traffickers remain free...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

I'm sure most supporters of most presidents can point out how their guy tried. Doesn't really prove much of anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Isn't kimdotcom the hacker who promised a nude video of Bill Clinton during the last election?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Seems to me the C.I. Freakin ' A. have just about Run Out of their " Plausible Deniability " Options Concerning their Ill Timed , Much Publizied , Entry Into Mainstream Political Intrigue . The Covert has Now become Overt , and I am Sure Numerous Heads Will Roll because of it . Next on the Agenda will be the F.B. Freakin' I . , Another Federal Agency that has Run Astray of it's Core Priciples of Upholding the Law , and the Constitution Of The United States of America .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Lmao, Assange, Snowden, and Dotcom in a conference call with the U.S. President... now that's a reality I would very much like to see. Some how I doubt it will happen though.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Lmao, Assange, Snowden, and Dotcom in a conference call with the U.S. President... now that's a reality I would very much like to see. Some how I doubt it will happen though.

i doubt it too, but just shows you how the people believe in Trump

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm sure most supporters of most presidents can point out how their guy tried. Doesn't really prove much of anything.

Yep, I understand that. Doing that job is not a "mother may I?" type of position. Too many people with too many agendas and the allegiances are most likely against the people.

This is where Trump comes in. He's used to making people do as he wishes. And true, he has a bit to learn but I suspect Trump learns pretty quick. What my hope was for him was that he was a brass knuckle fighter and political correctness be damned. So far he is living up to my expectations.

This is round 1, a learning exchange. When round 2 comes I expect to see some teeth missing and the look of fear in status quo politics. When round 3 comes I want to see a beaten and bloodied man (a metaphor) lying on the floor. Much like Hillary Clinton drunkenly crying into her mattress on election night.

And when it is down. Beat it so bad a comeback will not be an option.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Your expectations of trump doesn't change what I said. You have faith in trump as did many supporters of other presidents.

You, like them, will defend with a certain bias.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bias!? I hoped Trump would wreck everything. Everybody else is trying too hard to preserve themselves. That only ends is slavery of the mind and spirit.

If a wrecking ball is biased then yes I am biased about a wrecking ball operator being more capable of breaking a house down to rebuild it than a slumlord.

originally posted by: daskakik

Your expectations of trump doesn't change what I said. You have faith in trump as did many supporters of other presidents.

You, like them, will defend with a certain bias.

Goooooo kim. Help that wrecking ball wreck...!

edit on 10-3-2017 by Apollumi because: added a sentence

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You people literally fall for everything. Who asks for high profile meetings on Twitter? You have to be kidding me.

Trump is literally being pressured by the Alt-Right media itself and you idiots cheer like it's bipartisanship? This is the Right establishment pressuring Trump into their narrative-agenda, simple as that.

The President of the United States of America doesn't need to listen to idiots on Twitter. If this idiot is so 'high profile' he should have other methods of contacting important people. Blasting it on Twitter is propagandized nonsense.

Sure joe-ass can go and say whatever he wants about the CIA, but Mr. Trump has already worked with them, and they are his peers. Trump's monsterous supporters can attack the CIA all they want, I seriously doubt he shares any of your opinions.

edit on 10-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
don't forget to follow them and check in every 9 minutes !

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
don't forget to follow them and check in every 9 minutes !

And subscribe, share, and like.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I see the chance to cheerlead kept you from seeing the point while at the same time proving it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join