It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Franklin County teen who decapitated mother in country illegally

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Nope the Constitution says..."Any person". Not any person here legally.

nope three thumbs sown for lack of knowledge,

here i give you the section of the 14th that phage left out.
emphiss mine,

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

it says all persons born or naturalized are citizens not illegals. also it says no state shall make, enforce any law that abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;.

it is plain to see that they didn't intend for illegals to be able to to skirt the law. and that all persons are entitled to due process, such as entering is a due process. but if they are here illegally, they are not subject to ALL RIGHTS. such as being found guilty due to insanity and placed in a institution. he does how ever have the right to be deported back to his home country after serving his time in a correctional or mental ward.

that's part of due process, and if they don't follow due process entering the U.S. and becoming a citizen. they don't have the ALL RIGHTS granted U.S. citizens plain and simple.
edit on 8-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Phage

from your text quote,

without due process of law;

doesn't due process also apply to entering the country legally? if not then it shouldn't apply to anything that has to do with immigration.
Well it does clearly say within its jurisdiction. Unless you're ignoring that part on purpose, in which case, carry on.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Rookseven because: I'm a grammar freak

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not so I made it abundantly clear who will fit the bill which implies that I know the law.

Phage was deflecting from the premise of the thread some what like you just did.

I was going to ignore this, but you've done it several times. The phrase you're going for its "foot the bill" which implies payment. "Fit the bill" means it looks like someone. So unless you know someone who likes like a piece of paper, you mean foot the bill.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Rookseven because: I'm a grammar freak

edit on 8-3-2017 by Rookseven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rookseven

nope not ignoring that, but there are also laws regrading immigration and just what rights a illegal has, which are not the full rights and protection as Natural Born or Naturalized Citizens have. he does have the right to trail by jury, he maybe found guilty by reason of insanity, he also maybe found competent enough to stand trail and found guilty and sentenced to death.

edit on 8-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Diisenchanted

but American taxpayers shouldn't have to fit the bill for someone who is here illegally.

Yeah, well. There's that pesky Constitution and stuff.

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I believe the Constitution applies to Citizens of the United States....Or is the NWO already in place and "United States Citizens" applies to everyone in the world? I'm confused.....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So this thread is not about the horrific crime but about using the victim and her death to further an agenda.

OK, good job.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Illegal or not.. all I can think is what in the hell causes someone to kill and decapitate their own mother?! Holy cow... thats some kinda nuts. Like the kid who killed his mom with a sledge hammer... how does anyone get to that point? What in them is different? Ive been involved with a very few cases of matricide or patricide on the victims services end... the reasons are there as to why sometimes. Sometiems there is a real excuse. But decapitation and carry the head around?? Thats some kind of deep hate.

Sure.. Ive heard all of the lame explanations from the "experts".. but its just not an adequate explanation. Cases like this.. and there are more than a few.. make me lean toward nature rather than nurture for origin and nurture for the cherry on top of nature. Perfect storm of bad.

Oh yeah, and illegal? We have enough of our own crazies... like we need one more undocumented one. If people dont want us to be world police, then dont demand we be a world loony bin.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Congrats for dragging out that tired argument, a favorite of morons. Of course we have domestic problems. Was anyone even disputing that. Are you the "White lives matter too" guy? Your argument, stupidly, suggests that because we have domestic problems we should do nothing about foreign threats. Aren't you old enough to know better? My apologies if you have a disability. And then you cite the Constitution. Little Civics 101 for your daft self... the constitution does not apply to non citizens. Actually, even if you do have a disability... which I'm now sure you do... punch yourself in the face for being an idiot.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: damwel

Nope the Constitution says..."Any person". Not any person here legally.

nope three thumbs sown for lack of knowledge,

here i give you the section of the 14th that phage left out.
emphiss mine,

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

it says all persons born or naturalized are citizens not illegals. also it says no state shall make, enforce any law that abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;.

it is plain to see that they didn't intend for illegals to be able to to skirt the law. and that all persons are entitled to due process, such as entering is a due process. but if they are here illegally, they are not subject to ALL RIGHTS. such as being found guilty due to insanity and placed in a institution. he does how ever have the right to be deported back to his home country after serving his time in a correctional or mental ward.

that's part of due process, and if they don't follow due process entering the U.S. and becoming a citizen. they don't have the ALL RIGHTS granted U.S. citizens plain and simple.

Citing amendment 14 is all fine and dandy. But it's. It the end all be all in this argument.

U.S. CONST. art. I, §§ 2, 3; U.S. CONST. art. II, § 1; U.S. CONST. amend. 15. The Constitution's limitation to citizens of the right against discriminatory denial of the vote does not mean that noncitizens cannot vote. If a state or locality chooses to enfranchise its noncitizen residents, it may do so. Indeed, until the early twentieth century, noncitizens routinely enjoyed the right to vote as a matter of state and local law. By contrast, the Constitution expressly restricts to citizens the right to hold federal elective office and vote for federal offices. .

The only right in the US Constitution reserved specifically for Natural Born Citizens is the right to run for and hold federal office. And as noted above, non citizens were granted the right to vote at the state and local level until the early 20th century. M

As to your commentary on due process, SCOTUS disagrees with you entirely.

thehill.com...

scholarship.law.georgetown.edu...

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: peter vlar

Wow that makes so much sense can you actually write a complete sentence without sounding like a complete moron?

Please try again!

Im sorry, did I use too many syllables for your tiny little brain to comprehend?
It's not my fault that you talk out the side of your mouth because you are clearly lacking due diligence and a clue.

There's no need u show your true colors and the depths of your own ignorance by calling others a moron for demonstrating your intellectual shortcomings. It only reflects poorly on you.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is an immigrant problem or a teen prob. Can't stand the teens, and this is just one more GD reason. We need to round up the teens and get rid of all of them before they decapitate us all... GD disrespectful teens....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

that despite your "ra ra ra go team 'murica"you simultaneously loathe one of the fundamental aspects of our system of governance. Despite your nationalistic impulses, you're actually anti America considering your disgusted by something that basic that lies st the very foundation of how we put our system of law into play.

Yes I got to admit that this part of your post does if fact make you sound like a moron, or some sort of hillbilly.

If you think I don't understand that constitutional benefits are in fact granted to illegal immigrants you are delusional. You don't even know me. Yet you pass judgment on me without even a single question.

Phage was just being obstinate. I really don't care what you think.

This crime would not have happened if Machada wasn't in the country illegally!

The crime was heinous. There is no question about that.

So now it will be the American taxpayer who has to pay for it, but apparently you're all good with that.

Just like I told Phage " are you willing to foot the bill"?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

from your text quote,

without due process of law;

doesn't due process also apply to entering the country legally? if not then it shouldn't apply to anything that has to do with immigration.

But that's not the issue here. It doesn't specify citizens versus non-citizens, it says "person."

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Person.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So, the crime would have been all right had he been legal, or a citizen?

Or would it have been less concerning or serious?

We. Do. We pay taxes.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The phrase you're looking for there is "foot the bill". "Fit the bill" means something else entirely.

It sucks to live in a country where we don't get to pick and choose who is deserving of assistance and who is not and being held to the letter of the Constitution rather than given the privilege of autonomy in placing an intrinsic value upon what makes one fellow human being less worthy than another, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be a better place if we could simply play a giant game of Red Rover and just reject all the ones we don't want, let the other side have those losers instead because they're not worthy of being on our side? Damn that irritating old Constitution, am I right?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

that despite your "ra ra ra go team 'murica"you simultaneously loathe one of the fundamental aspects of our system of governance. Despite your nationalistic impulses, you're actually anti America considering your disgusted by something that basic that lies st the very foundation of how we put our system of law into play.

Yes I got to admit that this part of your post does if fact make you sound like a moron, or some sort of hillbilly.

The

If you think I don't understand that constitutional benefits are in fact granted to illegal immigrants you are delusional. You don't even know me.

Actually, you're the delusional and apparently, partially illiterate party. Because that's not what I said. You lack basic reading comprehension skills but somehow I'm the moron? Sure thing genius. If that's what makes you feel better about your short comings then have at it.

What I did was point out that despite the nationalistic rhetoric you espouse, you don't actually like the foundation of our system of laws and government since the constitutional protections afforddd this guy are the core of your bitch fest. It's an emotional argument without much substance.

Yet you pass judgment on me without even a single question.

I didn't realize we needed to sit down for coffee and get to know each other prior to a reply being posted. It didn't stop you from acting like a child but hypocrisy snd double standards seems to be the cause celebre

Phage was just being obstinate. I really don't care what you think.

That's because you couldnt grasp what I think if your life depended on it.

This is what is referred to as a straw man argument. You're politicizing a tragedy. I found it vulgar when Obama did it with after mass shooting and it's no less vulgarcoming from you.

The crime was heinous. There is no question about that.

I don't see anybody arguing that.

So now it will be the American taxpayer who has to pay for it, but apparently you're all good with that.

It's how our system works. If you have a problem then stop whining on ATS like an infant and get proactive. Write your congressman and Senator and ask them to propose a constitutional amendment depriving non citizens of constitutional protections.

As a tax payer and property owner, I already pay my share of the bill. And considering the fact that I'm a 43 year old cripple as a result of my time in the military, I've paid more than my fair share and several other people's worth as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Would have never happened if the mom had gotten an abortion.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The difference being Americans have a right to be here, crazy or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Franklin County teen who decapitated mother in country illegally

Really? Wow... I had no idea it was illegal to decapitate ones Mother.

Seriously 'Illegally'? That almost implies that it could be done, if done legally.

Strange.

The nutjob that did this needs to be hung from the rafters.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
2,600 white on white murders just last year

0 threads on any of them

weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join