It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Franklin County teen who decapitated mother in country illegally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'm sure you have all heard this story. Truly sad story indeed.

Machada is being held without bond on a first-degree murder charge after deputies say he decapitated his mother at their home on Morgan Drive near Stonehill Drive just south of U.S. Highway 64 Monday afternoon. The area is east of Zebulon - near the Wake County line.

Federal officials also said Tuesday that Machada is in the country illegally and they've issued an immigration detainer for him.

link
Just one of the reason we need to enforce border laws.

Not only will his prosecution be on the American tax payers dime. What ever mental help they think he needs will be paid for by the tax payer as well.

Unless of course they just deport him and let him walk. I'm not certain how all this pans out.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Whelp, there ya go. Them illegals is crazy.

Unlike people that are born here and stuff. Us natural born 'mericans are all normal.

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Unlike people that are born here and stuff.

I agree there are a lot of messed up people in this country as well, but American taxpayers shouldn't have to fit the bill for someone who is here illegally.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

but American taxpayers shouldn't have to fit the bill for someone who is here illegally.

Yeah, well. There's that pesky Constitution and stuff.

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Obviously our mental health system failed him.
Maybe we can let his country of origin have a go at it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I kind of thought I made that obvious in my first post!

But thanks for reiterating that for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I kind of thought I made that obvious in my first post!

Sorry. I must have missed that part. Can you point out where you made it obvious?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Sure why not I'll bite.

Not only will his prosecution be on the American tax payers dime. What ever mental help they think he needs will be paid for by the tax payer as well.

Feel better now?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Oh. Your resentment?
I got that.

Never mind the Constitutional stuff.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Well since you are so down with it all maybe you should offer to fit the bill yourself.

Yeah I didn't think so.

In any case I'm pretty much done with you. You bore me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

If Phage bores you, the problem is with you, I am afraid.

Furthermore, do not have the temerity to get pissy with people, just because they call you on your passive, limp resentments, especially if you have tried to dress them up as equal to acceptance of the implications of the Constitution of your country, when all they are is a complaint about the document and its implications.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not so I made it abundantly clear who will fit the bill which implies that I know the law.

Phage was deflecting from the premise of the thread some what like you just did.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: missed a word.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Yeah.

Huhuhuhu. He got Phaged.

I'll shut up now. I'm sure MY turn will come.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Errr

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Not so I made it abundantly clear who will fit the bill which implies that I know the law.

Phage was deflecting from the premise of the thread some what like you just did.

y

Not quite. You fail to recognize that while you may be aware of how the law operates in this instance, that despite your "ra ra ra go team 'murica"you simultaneously loathe one of the fundamental aspects of our system of governance. Despite your nationalistic impulses, you're actually anti America considering your disgusted by something that basic that lies st the very foundation of how we put our system of law into play. Phage deflected nothing. The poin just went too far over your head because of your myopic way of looking at this. .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Unlike people that are born here and stuff. Us natural born 'mericans are all normal.

well them "Us natural born 'mericans " are our crazies, not some other countries crazies.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Wow that makes so much sense can you actually write a complete sentence without sounding like a complete moron?

Please try again!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

from your text quote,

without due process of law;

doesn't due process also apply to entering the country legally? if not then it shouldn't apply to anything that has to do with immigration.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The old "we've got crazies/rapists/murderers too" [implying that therefore it is desirable to invite more, especially illegally, because that will make everything better???].
How about tidying our own house first before letting criminals [last time I looked illegal immigration was a crime] from other countries enter willy-nilly without any consequences and then let them commit even more crime [because we can't track them as easily as people who are registered as nationals]?

It's so illogical, it makes my head hurt. It's almost as if some people love and adore foreign criminals to the point of excusing everything, from the illegal entering to their subsequent crimes [because - we have homegrown crazies/ rapists/murderers too, therefore how dare you accuse these lovely people more than our own].

Here it is in baby maths:

1 homegrown murderer = 1 homegrown murderer
1 homegrown murderer + 1 illegal murderer = 2 murderers [one of which could have been prevented!]

Most people understand that the former is easier to handle and preferable [if at all] to the latter.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

from your text quote,

without due process of law;

doesn't due process also apply to entering the country legally? if not then it shouldn't apply to anything that has to do with immigration.

Nope the Constitution says..."Any person". Not any person here legally.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think you missed the point, he shouldn't be here bring nightmares to this quiet community. This might be a good sport in Mexico but in our great country we don't go around loping heads off family members. I personally could do with less of this cultural enrichment!a reply to: Phage

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join