It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Received 170K From Russia's Biggest Bank To End Obama Sanctions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MysticPearl

The hypocrisy from the left knows no bounds it seems. While they fabricated this Trump/Russia nonsense, the DNC themselves have been wheeling and dealing with Russia behind the scenes. We already know about Hillary and the uranium, now we have this, Podesta received 170K from Russia's largest bank to end Obama's sanctions.

1. What is fabricated about the Trump campaign and Russia? you just assume that everything you don't want to hear is a fabrication and that anything that you might is damning evidence of the crime of the century?

2. What do you think you "already know" about "Hillary and the uranium?" Chances are, it's wrong. 99% of Trump supporters who bring it up have no idea what they are talking about because they're simply repeating inaccurate rhetoric.

3. Why did you leave off the first paragraph of the excerpt? Could it be because that's the part that specifies which Podesta runs the Podesta Group? I'll assume you're not trying to conflate the two but for those for whom it wasn't clear: the Podesta in question is Tony Podesta, not John. Tony Podesta is a lobbyist.

Is it illegal for Tony Podesta to take money to lobby for a Russian bank? Is it unethical for Tony Podesta to lobby for a Russian bank? Did Tony Podesta have any involvement with the Clinton campaign?

If there is good reason to believe that he did something wrong, it should be investigated. If Tony Podesta did something wrong, he should be punished. The same goes for all those members of the Trump campaign.

You should try getting on the right side of this thing instead of simply looking to score points. Also, just a matter of personal preference: you might consider citing Daily Caller instead of Pamela Wingnut Hatemonger Gellar citing Daily Caller. It's always better to get right to the source if they're not beyond a paywall or something like that.

For months the media has claimed that Trump is under investigation for ties to Russia. Call me just confirmed yesterday that there is no investigation.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Your source is crap and it's hilarious to see a conservative call anyone a hypocrite since not only are they 100% hypocrites but their dear leader is the King of Hypocrites.

So again, conservatives wrote the book on hypocrisy. Sad!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Your source is crap and it's hilarious to see a conservative call anyone a hypocrite since not only are they 100% hypocrites but their dear leader is the King of Hypocrites.

You may not like the source, but it links to the Daily Caller and all of the relevant documents.

Are you claiming that you do not believe that the Podesta group received this money from the Russian bank?

As far as the king of hypocrites claim, this is childish.

It sounds like you are saying you find no problem with Democratic ties to Russians because you hate conservatives so much. This seems to be an unreasonable stance.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Aww ante is just mad that he wasted months of his life mocking people about how hillary was going to win then when she didn't he rode the russian collusion bs for a few months and wikileaks today put the final nail in that coffin of a story with the vault 7 leak which explains that they have software vulnerabilities made to look like another country hacked someone. Then this podesta story and the fact that fisa's exist where obama was trying or did order a wire tap on his political opponent.

"Mocking people about how Hillary was going to win?"

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. I mocked plenty of people I suppose but I didn't mock them "about how Hillary was going to win." FTR, I was predicting a narrow victory for Clinton. And what is your point? I love how Trump supporters act like Trump winning proves them all clairvoyant. His own team didn't see him winning the morning of the election.

You're completely wrong about the next bit. Look at my posting history:

Oct 18 - Pence Says Evidence Points To Russian Hacking And Russia Should Face "Severe Consequences"

Oct 1 - Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection

Sep 26 - Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign?

Notice the dates of those threads of mine? Hrmphf. They're all before the election. What you said was objectively false. You get that right? Just plain wrong. Not accurate. Not representative of reality. A complete fabrication. You want to point a finger at me for being wrong about the outcome of the election and you can't even get easily researched recent history right.

the final nail in that coffin of a story with the vault 7 leak which explains that they have software vulnerabilities made to look like another country hacked someone.

That's not true either. What was in the release was a collection of tools collected from the wild. There's nothing in the documents, notes, etc that says anything about misdirecting attribution, is there? No, just some leading text in the WL release which you're happy to keep repeating because you think it proves something it doesn't.

Honestly its like someone consistently poops in his cornflakes everyday he wakes up since her/his hillary lost the election and the dems lost everything else. To be honest it isn't looking good for them on all levels now. I heard that 3rd grade student presidents are switching to a more republican platform in fear of being being considered corrupt just by association and by the off chance anthony weiner asks to skype them for work related material!

That's cool. I was over the election on Nov 8th. You on the other hand seem to be dwelling on it like a 50 year-old who peaked in high school still trying to cram himself into his high school letter jacket. Have fun with that.

First off pence isn't a information security expert and is most likely an end user with limited ability on a computer. He can read however and his conclusion is based off the docs they show him aka basically he will just agree with what ever they say it is.

#2 hoarding foriegn countries malware sure looks like planting evidence to me because they had a list of 1,000's of 0 days vulnerabilities which means nobody knows how to fix them yet but had been keeping malware and viruses from other foriegn countries gee i wonder why? I dont think the cia was building a super awesome antivirus.

#3 lol wikileaks russian connection! Here you have no evidence of a connection except wikileaks releases helped trump however trump isnt putin so yeah nothing.

Ante you said you are a programmer so you know what hoarding malware is used for. One google search and people have already done the work for you!

Just stop dont you see! Don't you guys understand? Everytime you push a narrative it gets destroyed and your party is laughed at.
#1The 4chan fan fiction intel doc from a brittish spy about trump wanted to be peed on by russian hookers lol.

#2 Hillary has a 99 percent chance of winning the election lol.

#3 russian collusion with trump admin and tony podesta get money to end sanctions , hillary uranium deal.

#4The dnc was hacked by russians however the cia has tools to make it look like any foriegn country hacked somebody and 3 muslim brothers got caught stealing information from the dnc who worked in IT.

#5Hillary says donalds crazy for saying election is rigged and dnc rigged the primaries for hillaries nomination.

#6Hillary said i have nothing to hide and there is nothing on my server but yoga emails and she had top secret and secret clearance on her server.

#7Hillary doesnt have health issues and faints on 911 has a medical personal assistant at every rally.

#8 Obama says he didn't wire tap trump however fisa's exist showing he tried to wire tap trump.

And i didnt even include the youtube video that caused a terrorist attack, lynches runway meeting with bill clinton, donna b telling hillary the debate questions before the debate.

Serously how do you defend this or try to everyday! just relax its ok to be wrong honestly but damn learn from it at lest. Honestly who in the Democratic party would you actually vote for next? Pelosi? Reid? If donald is impeached pence is a better option lol? For who?
Ante your too intelligent for this but you need to stop thinking with your feelings and start to look at the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Never more that now have the Real government
have had a Need to start a world war.
they need a BIG distraction.
and the place? north korea.
looks like they have started all ready.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i sometimes think its a sympton of well thought out posts. when u cover most of the angles theres not much to reply with other then "i agree". this sure is one fun journey down the rabbit hole lately though

@theantidiluvian i just wanted to say how refreshing it is to see someone willing to look at the facts and not pull the partisan crap that is so rampant these days
edit on 8-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why isn't the mainstream media reporting this? Oh ya, there are only spewing liberal propaganda these days. Hard to believe we ever had a free press...very sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Never more that now have the Real government
have had a Need to start a world war.
they need a BIG distraction.
and the place? north korea.
looks like they have started all ready.

Lol world war and north korea dont make sense north korea who basically has no allies except communist china and even china donesn't like north korea. Sure
edit on 8-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You may not like the source, but it links to the Daily Caller and all of the relevant documents.

Are you claiming that you do not believe that the Podesta group received this money from the Russian bank?

It sounds like you are saying you find no problem with Democratic ties to Russians because you hate conservatives so much. This seems to be an unreasonable stance.

Oh the Daily Caller you say? A trusted source amongst conservatives, that's about it.

I'm not claiming anything about Podesta as I have no idea what the man is up to but conservatives "outlets" claiming he's the Russian tool isn't at all surprising.

Trump is the King of Hypocrites, are you really denying this? The man lies constantly. The man flip flops constantly. The man is the embodiment of hypocrisy.

I absolutely would have a problem if Democrats have ties to the Russians, you know, like Trump and his team. Just to be clear, I'm not a Democrat as I have no allegiance to any party because that's exactly what's wrong with politics.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh the Daily Caller you say? A trusted source amongst conservatives, that's about it.

I'm not claiming anything about Podesta as I have no idea what the man is up to but conservatives "outlets" claiming he's the Russian tool isn't at all surprising.

Trump is the King of Hypocrites, are you really denying this? The man lies constantly. The man flip flops constantly. The man is the embodiment of hypocrisy.

I absolutely would have a problem if Democrats have ties to the Russians, you know, like Trump and his team. Just to be clear, I'm not a Democrat as I have no allegiance to any party because that's exactly what's wrong with politics.

If you are unwilling to look at the evidence because of the source then I feel sorry for you. It actually links to the government documents that Podesta group had to fill out showing the got money from this Russian bank.

You keep say Trump is the king of the hypocrites, so are you implying Obama didn't lie? Or don't those lies matter? Is lying about crowd size more somehow worse than lying to get Obamacare passed, or lying about being a transparent administration?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Did Russia impose economic sanctions for seizing territory in Iraq as the US has imposed on Russia for seizing territory in Crimea?

Was Russia protecting Russian citizens or ethnic Russians by seizing the land?

Could the same be said about the US seizing land in Iraq? Would it be an act of protecting ethnic Americans or are the people in Iraq mostly Arabic?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What's your point?

You didn't prove or even suggest what was in the article did not happen. And that's what matters.

You crying about a source matters not. Being a crybaby isn't an argument.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A google search should turn up links to a trustable source. Can't be too hard to type a search string.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's all Trump's fault!!! Where is my "safe space"?

Heck, what about Obama saying to the Russian ambassador : "you know, if i am elected again i will be more lenient
". (that isn't an exact quote)

I hope President Trump goes after "everyone" in the Obama administration, including Obama, that was a part of this attempt to truly affect our election.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Not sure if it has been posted already, but here is a link with more evidence.

dailycaller.com...

That link includes evidence such as:

soprweb.senate.gov...

and

www.opensecrets.org...

Of course, the paid shills and the Clinton/Obama fans will deny it all no matter what evidence you present to them.

edit on 8-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Popdesta is a bad apple that needs to get thrown in the trash. But you need to look at the bigger picture, which side has more bad apples? In one batch you have a few bad apples, in the other batch you have a pile of rotten apples falling from a rotten tree and lucky to find one or a few good apples. Zooming in on the one idiot Podesta and nothing else really good detective work /s
edit on 8-3-2017 by Area201 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

WTH everything was faked,your liberal's fake story's never panned out because they lacked truth,some can't see the writing on the wall,they went to public schools can't read

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join