It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War - what is it good for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Through the ages, the most important thing was to protect the children from the outside world, no matter the cost, it was always a priority.
Is freedom of speech more important to teach, than protect them from the horrors of today. It doesnt matter if you lock your doors, close your windows nor build castle walls, those demons will still come through and you will welcome them to your home, with the words;" I will make america Great again ".
The fear they feel, you call patriotism.

The spiders web has expanded to fast and to far, without anything to hold it back. I know the liberal words;" Its evolution to be able to make my own choices "

Im not here to promote a censorship, one of my mentors believe it will make things much much worse, instead embrace a solution with compromises thats in the best interest to all..

But one important aspect is however, do not go to war if there is nothing to gain.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
War has historically been "good" at doing one thing. Creating more wars.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

war is absolutely necessary. Of course war is good for nothing and we should strive for no wars but thats not how the world works. We don't live in an ideal world. The world isn't perfect. The way the world works is the strong take from the weak. If you're not prepared to go to war then you are weak and you will be taken over. That's the reality of all our situations.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CliffoCambridge

The world isn't ideal... But we are. Therefore the only wars that should be foughtbare against ideals... We have the knowledge of what an ideal world looks likr, the knowledge that this isn't it. Therefore we have the obligation to make it so, together.

Otherwise... If you accept that the strong take from the weak in this world... You will not ever do what it takes to stop it. If you believe that the strong are there tobuplift, and serve... You act as the example of of it. And you speak it that others may listen.

top topics

join