It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poachers Kill Rhinoceros In A Zoo !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is crazy and makes me very angry, these people should be caught and jailed for 25 years, this is environmental terrorism.
Zoo animals are used to humans, and they are more docile than there wild counterparts, they have virtually no chance.

TWP Article

Perhaps no rhino death illustrates that threat more forcefully than the killing of Vince, a 4-year-old male white rhino who was slaughtered this week inside his enclosure at a zoo outside Paris. The rhino — discovered by his keeper at the Thoiry Zoological Park on Tuesday — now holds the ominous distinction of likely being the first rhino to be killed by poachers inside a zoo, experts said.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm going to go out on a limb here and offer my two cents....who would kill a rhino for it's ivory? I say it was a Somali or other African refugee that came into the EU as part of the EU 's participation in suicidal cultural genocide.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The horn is worth tons of money in places like China. Maybe it's time we start focusing on the Chinese traditional medicine market that keeps so many of these illegal animal trades going.

I've heard enough about how horrible the US is in destroying the natural world.

Well it's time the Chinese shoulder their fair share of the blame. They're steadily medicating a lot of animals to extinction.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Already posted.......

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join