It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Terrorist Released by Obama is 1 to Many Lets do some real Fact Checking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
twitter.com...

122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!

If we utilize Google Archives of News from January 20, 2009 to January 20, 2015 (Before the Campaign started) we can easily find the right answers:

According to McCain 30% of past Guantanamo detainees 're-enter the fight'

www.politifact.com...

Determining how many released prisoners have "re-entered the fight" is not an exact science, and some dispute the numbers provided by the federal government, particularly because the government does not release the names of individuals on its list. How they arrive at their numbers is not transparent.

Here’s what we do know: At least every six months, the Director of National Intelligence, an Obama appointee, publishes a Congress-mandated report detailing the number of former Guantanamo detainees who have re-engaged in terrorist or insurgent activity since the prison opened in 2002. The latest report was published in September 2014 and has data from July 2014. A quick scan of these numbers shows problems with the 30 percent re-engagement claims.

Former detainees confirmed of re-engaging: 107 (17.3 percent)

Former detainees suspected of re-engaging: 77 (12.4 percent)

So in total, 59 of 620 released Guantanamo detainees -- or about 9 percent -- are confirmed by the government to have re-engaged in terrorism and are currently at large.

59 TERRORISTS RELEASED BY THE TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER IN CHIEF HAVE RE ENTERED THE FIGHT AFTER WE OR ARE ALLIES CAPTURED THEM.

To get near that 30 percent figure, we have to group together those confirmed of reengaging and those suspected of reengaging. Also, of those 107 confirmed of re-engaging, 48 are either dead or in custody.

AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW MANY GOOD PEOPLE THEY TOOK WITH THEM AFTER THEY BLEW THEMSELVES TO KINGDOM COME.

Of the first 20 prisoners brought to Guantanamo, only eight remain, according to a report out of the Miami Herald. Of those 12 who are no longer at Guantanamo, only one is known to have re-engaged in terrorist activity.

And thats 1 too many.

This is about one-third of the government’s figure -- 184 confirmed or suspected of engaging in these activities.

Man thats higher then 122..............

In a CNN article, the New America Foundation researchers said it is possible that the publicly available information they used might not have identified some of the former detainees who are engaged in terrorist activity. However, they said they are "confident" in their numbers because terrorist groups "are eager to trumpet the identities of released Guantanamo detainees who join their ranks."

Did Fake News just confirm released prisoners want to re join the ranks? How can that be.

Stephen Vladeck, a law professor and expert in national security at American University, said the government numbers are suspect because it’s unclear how the government proves that someone has re-engaged in these activities and how much evidence is required.

Follow the trail of dead bodies thats how you confirm it.

The numbers show that the majority of releases that have resulted in re-engagement happened before 2009 -- during former President George W. Bush’s administration.

Up here it comes the Left Blaming Bush because the Messiah is never wrong.

The 30 percent figure doesn’t come out of thin air, but it doesn’t give an accurate picture. We rate McCain’s claim Mostly False.

Of course you do. Because how can Obama's Political Rival be right? The Left has been living in denial longer than we thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The Terrorist Sympathizer in Chief? Let it go. Your orange idiot won.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
this has been roundly debunked. 113 of them were released by BUSH

twitter twit

trump thinks hus supporters are stupid and will believe anything he says, lol

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You sure are anally fixated.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The Terrorist Sympathizer in Chief? Let it go. Your orange idiot won.

And your Fake News keep on saying his facts are wrong when he gets Data that Fake News doesnt have.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

twitter twit

The Left Blaming Bush. Obama could do no wrong.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And how many who allegedly "re-entered" the fight were never "terrorists" to begin with, but, after enduring the torture and other inhumane conditions while being imprisoned without charge decided, after being released, that they wanted join the fight against the imperial entity that has imprisoned and taken away such a large part of their lives and dignity?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You sure are anally fixated.

You mean the Fake News on trying to prove the orange genius wrong.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Nope..not what I mean

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

twitter twit

For how much you alt-right freaks talk about how "you lost libtards, let it go, get over it," you guys seem incapable of getting over Obama and continually blaming him even though he's out of office.

I, too, cannot stand the globalist shill but let's be realistic here. For those of us who DID "hold his feet to the fire," - we are just applying that same principle to the current POTUS.

Others, however, are just plugging their brain-holes and are screaming "LALALA BUT OBAMA AND FAKE NEWS BUT HILLARY AND THE DEEP STATE LALALA."

ATS is an.... interesting case study in the phenomena of confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Since you care so much about human life, I'm sure the 2,509 white folk killed by other white folk last year must keep you up at night ?

how do you get any sleep trying to stem that tide ?

spare us the hate speech

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Since you care so much about human life, I'm sure the 2,509 white folk killed by other white folk last year must keep you up at night ?

spare us the hate speech

But nevermind about that terrorist Obama released?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

spare us the hate speech

O Look the left trying to sound smart by saying white on white crime is a problem.

www.politifact.com...

"In the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and today’s verdict, 11,106 African-Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans." We rated the statement Mostly False because the number was a rough guess. That tweet related to data about race and murder in 2005.

How do you sleep at night knowing Black on Black Crime is a far lot worse then white on white crime? Because BLM matters!.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

twitter twit

For how much you alt-right freaks talk about how "you lost libtards, let it go, get over it," you guys seem incapable of getting over Obama and continually blaming him even though he's out of office.

I, too, cannot stand the globalist shill but let's be realistic here. For those of us who DID "hold his feet to the fire," - we are just applying that same principle to the current POTUS.

Others, however, are just plugging their brain-holes and are screaming "LALALA BUT OBAMA AND FAKE NEWS BUT HILLARY AND THE DEEP STATE LALALA."

So you dont want to debate the facts I presented in my OP? Because I took the Facts from you Liberals...........

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

twitter twit

The more we engage it, the more rational he thinks he is, the more threads he makes...
Just let the ones he posts for engage it...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

twitter twit

So you dont want to debate the facts I presented in my OP? Because I took the Facts from you Liberals...........

Hey look, another ignorant poster assuming I'm a liberal because I don't agree with them.

I'm not a liberal you dolt.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

twitter twit

Hey look, another ignorant poster assuming I'm a liberal because I don't agree with them.

I'm not a liberal you dolt.

So you dont want to debate the facts I presented in my OP?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Personally, I think this favorite Obama pastime is a bigger threat to the safety of us, and our loved ones...

Excerpt from: thehill.com... (dtd 12.19.2016)

""President Obama on Monday granted clemency to 231 federal inmates, the most in a single day by any president in U.S. history.

With Monday’s grants, Obama has more than doubled the number of people he has pardoned as president, according to the White House, a number that now stands at 148. He has now commuted the sentences of 1,176 people, including 395 serving life sentences.""

cwm
edit on 3/7/2017 by carewemust because: format

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

twitter twit

The more we engage it, the more rational he thinks he is, the more threads he makes...
Just let the ones he posts for engage it...

Former detainees confirmed of re-engaging: 107 (17.3 percent)

Former detainees suspected of re-engaging: 77 (12.4 percent)

Lets take a closer look at the number of confirmed: 107.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe they let them go in order to follow them and gather further intel on the enemy???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join