It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin sabotaged Trump by spreading revealing classified info to European allies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

So...that is your definition of treason?

Putting aside the fact of your interpretation of the events.

That's cool.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Obama...He worked for the Euro elite, it's no surprise he would be giving them info.

So, creating a refugee crisis that hits europe, the destroying of any relationships between russia and europe, destablizing europe with all this actions was good for the euro elites?
Spying on european people, european politicians, european "partners and friends" and the european economy is good for the EUlites?

Using europe as an outpost to do wars and drone murders from european ground, in "the name of democracy"(for sure), is good for the EUlites? That didn´t do anything to protect the european people from all that anti-european actions? A hidden economic war against european/german corporations is good for the EUlites?

So it is good for the EUlites when nobody trusts any politician(the puppets of the so calles elites) anymore, no matter if left, right or whatever? The people don´t trust the so called elites anymore, the banksters, the rich and only because of that powerful, their lobbyists and all that greedy scum. People want to see them burning in hell nowadays, and not at least because of the actions of the former USA on european ground.

How would one explain to me that Obamas(the former USA´s) actions were good for the EUlites???

Do we need alternative Facts to understand that???

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Treason has a very specific definition, it's extremely narrow. What Obama did doesn't fit the definition.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yes that is what is all about, but the reason for it is that it took his administration by surprise that Hillary was not going to continue the corruption or benefit for it, Trump was the none presidential winner.

The trash behind the Obama administration is so big that they needed a diversion to keep the people away from them.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just heard a fascinating interpretation on the local radio from a dyed in the wool conservative republican lawyer.

She said if a federal judge approved a FISA application it was because Obama showed probable cause that

Someone in trumps campaign team was a

Foreign agent.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
Just heard a fascinating interpretation on the local radio from a dyed in the wool conservative republican lawyer.

She said if a federal judge approved a FISA application it was because Obama showed probable cause that

Someone in trumps campaign team was a

Foreign agent.

Yet the first order was denied by a fisa court.

And they have only ever denied 12 out of over 33000.

So I don't find the argument that there has to have proof of someone being a foreign agent for a visa warrant to have much weight.

And keep in mind, clapper said there was no evidence at all found of wrong doing. Despite this, they shared evidence of an ongoing investigation into trump to other countries.

This is inexcusable.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wouldn't consider Germany an ally. They are very secretive and they have good reason not using American military hardware.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That was part of what got me shaking my head!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Obama...He worked for the Euro elite, it's no surprise he would be giving them info.

So, creating a refugee crisis that hits europe, the destroying of any relationships between russia and europe, destablizing europe with all this actions was good for the euro elites?

Yes, if it wasn't, why would the Euro leaders openly encourage millions to pour into their countries? It's called globalism, the destruction of borders and sovereignty. It's the same reason the Left and Repub establishment want open borders in the United States. As for Europe and Russia, Russia is a strong sovereign country, the globalists want them destroyed, hence the reason tension is being manufactured with Russia.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

It is a deliberate attempt to harm the ability of the sitting President by elements within the govt. itself, it defines itself. Treason.

If not treason, then what? I'd really like to know.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes, if it wasn't, why would the Euro leaders openly encourage millions to pour into their countries? It's called globalism, the destruction of borders and sovereignty. It's the same reason the Left and Repub establishment want open borders in the United States. As for Europe and Russia, Russia is a strong sovereign country, the globalists want them destroyed, hence the reason tension is being manufactured with Russia.

There's open borders between US states. California and Texas have maintained their identities just fine.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It is a deliberate attempt to harm the ability of the sitting President by elements within the govt. itself, it defines itself. Treason.

If not treason, then what? I'd really like to know.

In the US treason has an extremely specific definition. It even happens to be the only crime that's actually defined in the Constitution.
"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court"

It would qualify as sedition if anything. But I'm not even sure it's that, because if it's true the people and the government have a right to know and take appropriate action. If it's false, they should get countersued and thrown in prison.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The whole investigation is based on information in this dossier

The dossier has been found to have some correct information
involving multiple calls with Russia.

Sharing the dossier was to make sure this gets properly investigated as it should be. If Trump and Co are clean then there shouldn't be any issues, but considering their long held ties with Russia, the lies that have already been told by his staff and considering the only people denying this are the ones being accused. It seems safe to say that the republicans most likely won't be able to get away with another Bush Era disaster.

I believe it was Nixon who once said
" I am not a crook"

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe the word is seditionist....definitely a subversive. But, I'm not ruling out treason or even espionage. If we could get an honest investigation, I think, imo, Obama could fit all four descriptions....Hillary, too.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Exactly a wiretap cannot be issued without probable cause. The partially verified dossierdelivered directly to the FBI by a private contractor was the probably cause.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

They changed the requirements if I remember my reading. All the government has to show now is a NEED for it. I'll try to find the source where I read that. They don't even need a name.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

The whole investigation is based on information in this dossier

The dossier has been found to have some correct information
involving multiple calls with Russia.

Sharing the dossier was to make sure this gets properly investigated as it should be. If Trump and Co are clean then there shouldn't be any issues, but considering their long held ties with Russia, the lies that have already been told by his staff and considering the only people denying this are the ones being accused. It seems safe to say that the republicans most likely won't be able to get away with another Bush Era disaster.

I believe it was Nixon who once said
" I am not a crook"

Why should we separate the supposed good info when the same source gave us the nonsense golden shower story?

If I tell you a believable story about me traveling to Mexico and meeting the president, and then follow that up by telling you how I own the record for the most homeruns ever hit in the MLB, you wouldn't trust anything I said.

Yet this document is enough for you to spread intel on a classified investigation on the incoming president to foreign countries? Thats insane.

Even most of the media wouldn't report on that dossier because it was so flimsy, but apparently it was enough to spread details of the investigation to other countries.

But fine. Maybe trump will get info from a foreign spy that his 2020 opponent met with chinese officials, and eat a big turd sandwich everyday for breakfast. Well I guess thats good enough for an investigation for trump to surveill his opponent, and report info to other countries.

If Trumps opponent has nothing to hide, then its no problem, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If foreign countries are fair game, then Russia hacking Hillary Clinton in the election is also fair game. I don't judge people on nationality. I judge people on deeds.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

you do realize thats is trumps plan . if he releases his proof the msm will either ignore it or deny it but if obama sues him then he can provide proof and once it is entered into evidence the media will have to acknowledge the veracity of it, . and that will spell doom for obamas legacy and the democrat mafia.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You're welcome

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join