It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin sabotaged Trump by spreading revealing classified info to European allies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They had an interest as Russia wants to destabilize the west and they needed to be aware of what they could do.
Obama could declassify anything he wanted. This action was in world interest.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They had an interest as Russia wants to destabilize the west and they needed to be aware of what they could do.

Garbage. So even if there was no evidence of Trumps wrong doing, it was ok for Obama to go to Europe and tell them all that Trump may be compromised by the Russians.

This issue has opened my eyes. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt that even if we have differing ideas, we generally want whats best for the country. But the amount of people cheering for a sitting president to smear the incoming one to the rest of the world, and release details of a classified investigation to them about that person is unbelievable.

And Silly, you are another one who was worried about Trump being a fascist. Yet here you are cheering for sitting presidents to sabotage there political opponents in this way.

I guess I will see you in for years when you scream about how unjustified Trump would be to use all of these tactics against a candidate you support.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Guess that's the end of that discussion.
You've determined it's garbage. You've made up your mind and so created this thread so that you could get stars and past on the back from everyone who feels like you.
You're not interested in debate just slamming Obama.
Enjoy your thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 372017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Grambler, Obama and his minions and slobbering sycophants want nothing less than blood.

They ridiculed him, mocked him, laughed at him for even thinking about the presidency. They hate him and would rather see our great country go rock bottom than see Donald Trump succeed with his vision and his mission for the people.

How dare a billionaire American success story and man-of-the-people, encroach upon their personal territory. They think America belongs to them and can't stand the fact that The American People rejected them and love this man that has given us a true leader.

They fear his success. He's a real leader that can target the problem and implement the solution. It's eating them up!

edit on 7-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Amen, let's hope Trump is the antidote to Globalism.....

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

perhaps obama should not have used the ic against the running candidate of the opposing political party

what is he now ....the photo negative of tricky dick nixon?

link   
double

edit on 7/3/2017 by shooterbrody because: durp

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Guess that's the end of that discussion.
You've determined it's garbage. You've made up your mind and so created this thread so that you could get stars and past on the back from everyone who feels like you.
You're not interested in debate just slamming Obama.
Enjoy your thread.

Yep you got me.

You made up your mind that it was OK for Obama to do this. Yet you call me out for having my mind made up.

So in your mind, you will be just fine with Trump surveilling whoever runs against him as long as he can provide a possible link to a bad group (which will be easy), and then he may smear that person to european allies because they will be interested in ties to radical groups, and if leaks come out from the government agencies doing the investigation that make the opponent look bad, you are cool with that?

I am sorry you are jealous of me getting stars. I could care less about them. I am worried about the former president sabotaging the current one and the precedent that sets. Clearly you are not.

Sorry you don't want to have a discussion.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If this is true, then Obama was sabataging the upcoming presidents ability to do his job of running this country by feeding BS to the allies. There should be a law against that, but remember, the president is above these laws.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Looks like the left has a hard time tackling this one, whats the count? Three? Four? came in and left empty handed at this reveal. Even "the phage".

Good job on this thread and not backing down, continue to press the issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Looks like the left has a hard time tackling this one, whats the count? Three? Four? came in and left empty handed at this reveal. Even "the phage".

Good job on this thread and not backing down, continue to press the issue.

Thanks. But I do welcome people from the other sides view.

I secretly would like someone to come on and show me that I am wrong, and that Obama didn't do this.

But it appears it won't happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I hope you are still reading.

Given you thoughts on this and how the europeans would be concerned about Russia, I assume you would think it was relevant if someone got paid hundreds of thousands by Russian banks to help influence possible.

So you may be interested in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It appears Podesta was paid by Russian banks to help lobby to lift sanctions. Given Podesta close ties to Hillary and the DNC, I am sure you are for an investigation into this, and would also be for sharing those details with europe.

After all, Europe has an interest in finding out what is going on with Russia.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I have found you one of the most honest posters on ATS - its interesting that no matter your sources and well thought out logic seasoned members will come in throw 1 or 2 snipe's and run away. Its says more about their partisanship and denial and the sad state of the US populace.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I have found you one of the most honest posters on ATS - its interesting that no matter your sources and well thought out logic seasoned members will come in throw 1 or 2 snipe's and run away. Its says more about their partisanship and denial and the sad state of the US populace.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. I am genuinely flattered when someone tells me they think I am communicating my ideas effectively, especially if it is a member like you whose post I also enjoy.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
Leprechauns are real ....you won't see them if you are always looking to the left, you just need to look right on occasion because that's were they are found.

Right wing conspiracy, sounds familiar!

Reminds me of this female candidate running for President
who could not go on television networks and take a live press
conference due to the fact she was in hiding from an FBI
investigation into her illegal practice of using a private server
to send and receive classified information from her short and
controversial stint at The State Dept. She blamed this on
that Right Wing Conspiracy.

Is this the same RWC that your referring to?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is as real as Trump saying he was 'tapped'. Yes, he is tapped on ideas to deflect. He was also mad at Sessions' press conference stealing his thunder on #stupidgate.

As soon as you show up in a thread about the Obama administration's corruption, we KNOW it's real.

So thank you Reldra! Keep up the good work.

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It would appear that Mr. Obama was gettin' his Nixon on...

Nothing like a vindictive outgoing President, eh?

I would love to know how this isn't treason?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I would love to know how this isn't treason?

Can you provide your definition of treason?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How could dissemination of intelligence information for the sole purpose of damaging a political opponent in the WH, not be classified as treasonous?

"Information" that seriously compromises the sitting Presidents ability to govern by stating/hinting that he's been compromised?

How is that not treasonous. I'm genuinely curious to see how that can be explained away.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join