It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin sabotaged Trump by spreading revealing classified info to European allies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is as real as Trump saying he was 'tapped'. Yes, he is tapped on ideas to deflect. He was also mad at Sessions' press conference stealing his thunder on #stupidgate.

Really?! I see your left leaning posts every single day, and yet even with this clear display of wrongdoing by the Dems you still resort to trashing Trump's ego?

Partisanship has it's limits...eventually its insanity

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Grambler

There were claims that Obama was friendly with Hamas when he came into office.

If there were such claims, did those claims also include covertly meeting with Hamas to alter, influence, or change policy, or to personally benefit from those meetings, and then lying about those meetings?

Very bad analogy! Bad!

Please provide one piece of evidence, just one of someone on Trumps team covertly meeting with Russia to alter, influence, or change policy, and then lying about those meetings.

And whats this deal about personal benefit. Tons of people meet with Russia everyday for personal benefit, thats not a crime at all, nor a reason for an investigation.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

In other words, embellish the claim to fit or close enough to the narrative so that a condition can be close enough to meet to push the order out.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So we should have an investigation?
There was (and is) an investigation of Russian hacking and attempts to influence the election. Meetings between Trump associates and members of the Russian government would seem to be pertinent.

Should Bush have had an investigation on him, and released all of the info to our ally Isreal letting them know that Obama may be compromised by Hamas, even if they had no evidence?
Did Obama have meetings with members of Hamas? So, is Congress getting a lot of "no evidence" from the CIA?
www.politico.com...

Yet they have found no evidence of wrong doing. And still while the investigation is ongoing they share info with other countries to make Trump look bad.

And why only meetings with Trumps people, why not the democrats that met with Russia? Oh thats right, because it was a partisan accusation.

I don't know if Obama met with Hamas or not. He met with Jeremiah wright, and BIll Ayers though, and they could be considered extremists. So I guess an investigation Into Obamas meetings with known terrorists ayers would have been justified, and while that investigation was ongoing it would have been cool for Bush to release info to european allies.

That would have been ok in you mind, right?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Precisely.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Liquesence

Ok so you agree that it was wrong for Obamas admin to discuss this ongoing investigation with European allies.

I believe the "European allies" did the wiretap for the CIA....just to keep it under the radar. Investigate the FiveEyes intelligence agreement that exits between the western intelligence agencies
edit on 7-3-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Please provide one piece of evidence, just one of someone on Trumps team covertly meeting with Russia to alter, influence, or change policy

See this thread. Members of Trump's team apparently met with the Russian ambassador to change the official GOP platform before the RNC to make it favorable toward Russia. Plus the conversations about sanctions (Flynn), etc.

Yeah THAT.

and then lying about those meetings.

Sessions lying under oath before Congress.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Well as I said before, if that is true that is even more outrageous.

The Obama administration getting foreign governments to spy on his political opponent?

That would be the biggest political scandal in the history of the U.S..

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So then why did clapper say there was zero evidence of trumps wrongdoing?

Clapper was still there during the rnc, yet he clearly states there was no evidence of trumps wrong doing.

Sessions has not been accused of doing anything illegal in those meetings.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Aazadan

Obama didn't order any specific spying, the intelligence agencies did that on their own, as part of national security. Alleging that Obama was spying on Trump specifically for personal gain is basically making the Watergate allegations. That's a pretty serious crime to accuse someone of, and Trump is the guy who is all about suing for libel and slander. If those claims are false, he should be taken to court.

I think Obama did in fact do this.

The stakes were the highest they've ever been for the last election.

LOL. And leprechauns are real too. It was a Breitbart fantasy Trump read at 4am. you really think this happened?

Not funny or a good comparison......much the same. Yea it or something of the sort definitely happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Obama didn't order any specific spying, the intelligence agencies did that on their own, as part of national security. Alleging that Obama was spying on Trump specifically for personal gain is basically making the Watergate allegations. That's a pretty serious crime to accuse someone of, and Trump is the guy who is all about suing for libel and slander. If those claims are false, he should be taken to court.

LOL. And leprechauns are real too. It was a Breitbart fantasy Trump read at 4am. you really think this happened?

Not funny or a good comparison......much the same. Yea it or something of the sort definitely happened.

Leprechauns are real ....you won't see them if you are always looking to the left, you just need to look right on occasion because that's were they are found.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No can't you see! The thought of Obama (or his admin) spreading classified info to other countries to sabotage Trump is funny! Its a great game!

But that Trump, he make act like a DICTATOR, and he really scares people.

Now Obama acting like a dictator, hilarious!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Trump asking Russia to hack Hillary was in response to allegations he is a puppet of Russia. He did not do so spontaneously. Here's the footage. It was obviously dark humor, since Russia would never do something like that and get itself involved in a foreign election.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wacher
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Trump asking Russia to hack Hillary was in response to allegations he is a puppet of Russia. He did not do so spontaneously. Here's the footage. It was obviously dark humor, since Russia would never do something like that and get itself involved in a foreign election.

Yep and Obama told illegals it was ok to vote.

Now when can we start the surveillance of him and all of his team?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It drives me nuts at times. I only reply after a 3rd or 4th smh moment. I can be lead to a liberal view if it's factual and presented the right way............never the case.........never.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That's a great find and post, Grambler! If Hillary was President, the potentially illegal, traitorous actions of the Obama Administration would never be investigated. But with fearless Donald in charge, there will be investigations and prosecutions, if warranted.

My only fear is that the CIA, NSA, or FBI, might have dangerous "moles" in the Secret Service. Senator Chuck Schumer hinted at this shortly after President Trump's inauguration.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It drives me nuts at times. I only reply after a 3rd or 4th smh moment. I can be lead to a liberal view if it's factual and presented the right way............never the case.........never.

By the way Reldra says she knows the article I posted in the OP is a lie, and yet strangely she has yet to provide any evidence that it is.

She must just "feel" that its a lie.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

But that Trump, he acts like a DICTATOR, and he really scares people.

Now Obama acting like a dictator, hilarious!!!

That's a key reason why people find it so hard to believe that Mr. Big Smile, Charismatic, Charming, Barack.. could do bad hurtful sneaky things.

edit on 3/7/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's a key reason why people find it so hard to believe that Mr. Big Smile, Charismatic, Charming, Barack.. could do bad hurtful sneaky things.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

By the way Reldra says she knows the article I posted in the OP is a lie, and yet strangely she has yet to provide any evidence that it is.

She must just "feel" that its a lie.

Reldra is busy trying to convince the leprechaun that verified your post as false to come foreword.
edit on 7-3-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join