It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin sabotaged Trump by spreading revealing classified info to European allies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

First off you are wrong about the investigation just being about russian hacks.

I didn't say it was just about the hacking.

They article shows that they shared info from that investigation to Euroopean allies.
Yes. Our allies who are concerned about the Russians.

They did this to make Trump look bad to our allies.
Trump didn't really need much help in that regard.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

do russians have cooties?

is it illegal to meet russians?

why are you discriminating against russians?

did they meet canadians? dutch? indians?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
First Clinton fell...hopefully now it will be Obama and what he has set up
Obama's legacy is falling down, falling down, falling down
Obama's legacy is falling down; cause he's so shady
(to the tune of London Bridges)

edit on 3/7/2017 by Martin75 because: cause I can't spell-It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Aazadan

Obama didn't order any specific spying, the intelligence agencies did that on their own, as part of national security. Alleging that Obama was spying on Trump specifically for personal gain is basically making the Watergate allegations. That's a pretty serious crime to accuse someone of, and Trump is the guy who is all about suing for libel and slander. If those claims are false, he should be taken to court.

I think Obama did in fact do this.

The stakes were the highest they've ever been for the last election.

LOL. And leprechauns are real too. It was a Breitbart fantasy Trump read at 4am. you really think this happened?

Billions of dollars were at stake last election.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So Does Trump have links to Russia as per damaging to the nation.

ODNI: No formal statement. No confirmation.

CIA: No formal statement. No confirmation.

FBI: No formal statement. No confirmation

Can we trust the people that gave us the news about the links?

Washington Post, Russia Hacking confirmed by CIA,

Here is a check for Amazon, ‘The Washington Post’ on a $600 MIllion CIA Contract

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'll wait and see what the investigation turns up. Trump has lost 3 and potentially soon 4 members of his staff to Russian influence at this point though. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Obama did in fact do this.

The stakes were the highest they've ever been for the last election.

Really? Higher than 2012? Or 2008 (billed the most consequential election of our lifetimes)? Or 2004? Or 2000?

From where I sat it was completely average with the two worst possible candidates as a choice.

Maybe lowest stakes ever is what you meant.

Billions at stake behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The point is, clappers resignation wasn't necessary for your post. When looking at it from the outside, the post is construed in the sense that he knew something but resigned to save himself.

Oh my cat fish noodling friend, when did you become part of the partisan BS?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Why would the head of the NSA at the time, the director of National intelligence James Clapper say they had no evidence of Trumps wrong doing?

Just because there is no known evidence of something at a given point in time doesn't mean evidence does not exist.

Hence ongoing investigations.

This is also a response to Phage that showed Clapper resigned in November.

So Clapper says at least until he resigned there was no evidence. All other people asked, including Nunes and other have said they see no evidence that Trump or his team did anything wrong.

So all of this info being shared with European allies occurred while Obama was in office, which means before Jan 20th. Yet we still have no evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

And you may say well the investigation is ongoing.

Exactly! So why are we smearing the incoming president when the investigation is ongoing and hasn't proven him guilty!

The fact that you are trying to justify spreading information about a classified investigation into the incoming president to other countries is unbelievable.

Again, how can you not see how this will be used in the future about a candidate you cheer for. This will be the new norm. Classifeid investigations based on innuendo on political opponents, releasing that info to other countries to sabotage them. This will be the end of our election system, and you people cheer for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So you would have been ok with Bush, with no evdience, spreading to our allies that Obama may be compromised by Hamas?
There's no evidence that associates of Trump met with Russians?

Sure there is. I also have evidence that Pelosi met with Russians, as did Schumer, Obama, Hillary etc. So should we launch investigations on these people too!!!!

We better report to Europe that Schumer met with Russians!!!!! Get those wiretaps on him now, right?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think he really wanted to stop Trump from getting away with anything.

And I'm sure that's what his lawyers will end up saying on his behalf in the courtroom.

How would it cover Obama's ass to make sure everything was shared if he had done anything wrong?

His executive order bypasses our 4th amendment right and allows for the NSA to share our personal data with any of the other 16 intelligence agencies at their request and without oversight or accountability. So not only does it allow for any agency to spy on Candidate/President Trump but it also undermines our constitutional rights.

The executive order also bypasses the FISA warrant. Obama basically made it so they can get around a FISA warrant and get around our 4th amendment right and it covers his ass, all at the same time.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I also have evidence that Pelosi met with Russians, as did Schumer, Obama, Hillary etc. So should we launch investigations on these people too!!!!
I'm pretty sure our allies know about those meetings, but feel free to inform them.
edit on 3/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Obama is going to be proven, along with his DOJ, to be subversives and seditionists.

I started a thread about this the other day titled, "Someday We Will Learn Why Obama Did This". This was an act by Loretta Lynch at Obama's direction to sabotage the incoming elected president and his mission.

Hillary was supposed to win in their eyes, and when she didn't, their whole sordid mafioso-style cabal was at risk of being exposed. From Nov. 8th through Jan. 20th, they threw monkey wrenches into the works. Obama was the worst thing this country ever did to itself, imo, and the ramifications of it will be felt for years to come.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I also have evidence that Pelosi met with Russians, as did Schumer, Obama, Hillary etc. So should we launch investigations on these people too!!!!
I'm pretty sure our allies know about those meetings, but feel free to inform them.

So we should have an investigation?

There were claims that Obama was friendly with Hamas when he came into office.

Should Bush have had an investigation on him, and released all of the info to our ally Isreal letting them know that Obama may be compromised by Hamas, even if they had no evidence?

link   

Quite a lengthy retort for just a simple statement of logic.

And you may say well the investigation is ongoing.

I did say that; hence my initial post about evidence.

The fact that you are trying to justify spreading information about a classified investigation into the incoming president to other countries is unbelievable.

Where did I justify that?

I simply made a valid statement in response to the claim that there is no evidence (of wrongdoing) just because evidence has not yet been found.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

His executive order bypasses our 4th amendment right and allows for the NSA to share our personal data with any of the other 16 intelligence agencies at their request and without oversight or accountability.

False.

An IC element may disseminate U.S. person information "derived solely from raw SIGINT" under these procedures only if one of the following conditions is met: the U.S. person has consented, the information is publicly available, the information is “necessary to understand the foreign intelligence or counterintelligence information,” the information is evidence of a “possible commission of a crime,” or the dissemination is required by some other law, executive order or executive branch directive.

lawfareblog.com...

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree 100%

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

There were claims that Obama was friendly with Hamas when he came into office.

If there were such claims, did those claims also include covertly meeting with Hamas to alter, influence, or change policy, or to personally benefit from those meetings, and then lying about those meetings?

Very bad analogy! Bad!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So we should have an investigation?
There was (and is) an investigation of Russian hacking and attempts to influence the election. Meetings between Trump associates and members of the Russian government would seem to be pertinent.

Should Bush have had an investigation on him, and released all of the info to our ally Isreal letting them know that Obama may be compromised by Hamas, even if they had no evidence?
Did Obama have meetings with members of Hamas? So, is Congress getting a lot of "no evidence" from the CIA?
www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

An IC element may disseminate U.S. person information "derived solely from raw SIGINT" under these procedures only if one of the following conditions is met: the U.S. person has consented, the information is publicly available, the information is “necessary to understand the foreign intelligence or counterintelligence information,” the information is evidence of a “possible commission of a crime,” or the dissemination is required by some other law, executive order or executive branch directive.

Thank you for posting that so I could go in and bold all the ambiguous terms, thereby reinforcing my original argument.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Ok so you agree that it was wrong for Obamas admin to discuss this ongoing investigation with European allies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join