It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Can Hack Cars to Carry Out “Undetectable Assassinations”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings garnered international acclaim for coverage of the Iraq War and had established a comfortable career with BuzzFeed, GQ, and Rolling Stone when his life abruptly ended in a fiery one-car crash under such suspicious circumstances, a prominent national security official claimed it was “consistent with a car cyber attack.”
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

“There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers,” including the United States, have developed the technology to remotely seize control of a vehicle, former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke told Huffington Post shortly after Hastings’ death in June 2013.

Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

Link to article

Believe it or not I was pretty confident that this is what happened to this guy back when it happened. Everything about that case screamed electronic tampering was involved to cause that crash. Well folks be careful what you say, don't make to big a fuss now. You wouldn't want to go and get yourself too much attention now would you. They can hear/see you through just about all your electronic devices and then just hack your car right off the side of a cliff while your in it. I know a girl in the intelligence community and when feeling paranoid about a topic of discussion she will put her phone in the freezer before talking. Scary times we live in.
edit on 7-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

THey can hack anything and could for years, they can see and listen to you from tv screens of the 80s, computers, phones, everything..

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Can we say Michael Hastings boys and girls?

I knew you could!

edit on 7-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolarSon

THey can hack anything and could for years, they can see and listen to you from tv screens of the 80s, computers, phones, everything..

I read and talked about that in 1997. Seriously hard to believe then but now..... #, with the right sauce anyone can.

Incidentally, according to WL the codes have been compromised so there's no telling who can do the things.

Let us all give thanks to those who are hired to protect us. You guys #ing rock!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I should have never sold my '69 Camero

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It amazes me that so many of these occurrences that were deemed "conspiracy theories" are coming out as the truth. Yet there will still be the faction on here that will try to debunk this to death.

link   
I remember the video of the Hastings murder.

Someone took control of that car.

This is no longer left v right.

edit on 7-3-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

No you shouldn't have!!!! What's wrong with you?!

Sex on wheels.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hasting was the first thing that came to mind when I heard that they "could" control a vehicle..

Refusing to allow the manufacturer to inspect the vehicle and they claimed that the "explosion" was certainly not something that should happen with their car was a smoking gun straight away.

The whole situation stunk to high heaven, was there any confirmed information about Michael was working on and what he was about to break??.

This now certainly looks like it was most likely a hit, and now we have the evidence that it was possible..

RA

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I remember the video of the Hastings murder.

Someone took control of that car.

This is no longer left v right.

No that is seriously #ed up! The issue is it won't be tied to him and they will make it legal, retroactive. You watch.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Hasting was the first thing that came to mind when I heard that they "could" control a vehicle..

Refusing to allow the manufacturer to inspect the vehicle and they claimed that the "explosion" was certainly not something that should happen with their car was a smoking gun straight away.

The whole situation stunk to high heaven, was there any confirmed information about Michael was working on and what he was about to break??.

This now certainly looks like it was most likely a hit, and now we have the evidence that it was possible..

RA

Yes he was working on a story about David Patreaus and his sextapades. What was released was extramarital however I suspect that rabbit hole goes much much deeper.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

No you shouldn't have!!!! What's wrong with you?!

Sex on wheels.

I know right! But I used the money to buy a '67 Chevy van that became my "Apartment" during High School. You could call that one sex on wheels too, just more literal.

Still want the Camero back though, it is CIA proof too.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Can we say Michael Hastings boys and girls?

I knew you could!

First thing that popped into my head when I read this story...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

When life throws lemons we make lemonade.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The last days of Hastings and the comm's he had with friends and associates are out there and easily found.

He was working on a story about Obama CIA Director, John Brennan, and one of Hasting's last messages to a friend was that he was "onto something big" and was afraid.

The next thing you know, at 4 in the morning, he is killed in a fiery car crash in his late-model Mercedes C-series.
edit on 7-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
The last days of Hastings and the comm's he had with friends and associates are out there and easily found.

He was working on a story about Obama CIA Director, John Brennan, and one of Hasting's last messages to a friend was that he was "onto something big" and was afraid.

The next thing you know, at 4 in the morning, he is killed in a fiery car crash in his late-model Mercedes C-series.

So I'm misremembering about Patreaus, it was Brennan. Makes more sense. I'll have to re-research that.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

This is a great new take on the CIA/Hastings hypothesis...

The Heavy

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If the CIA can hack into these systems than so too can many other group's.

This mean's that the CIA love or hate them have to have this ability because if they don't the other's do and this would leave them at an extremely sizable disadvantage.

I too believe Hasting's was murdered and he is far from the only one to have been sanctioned by agency's and organization's over the last short few year's but the question is WHICH agency's and Which organization's are behind these murders.

It is of course very easy to point the finger at the large clandestine agency and say BIG BAD WOLF but here is just a thought, what if it was not them and what if there is a far more dangerous entity out there, while everyone blames the sheep dog for eating the flock the wolf is laughing.

Of course they are NOT saint's and as an agency in the past have been guilty of some pretty heinous crime's that in all truth should have had them shut down for good such as the Drug's for Weapon's scandal, the deliberate use of drug's to harm the 1960's African american and other then minority community's etc but once again they were an agency working for someone back then too so who was directing there action's at those times.

In reference to those earlier affair's the entity's whom redirected the CIA's action's at those times were traitors to the US and it's people, actually they acted as an enemy of the US but here is a vastly important fact, most, in fact nearly all of there agent's are patriot's, yes many are mercenary's or let there own personal opinion of what patriotism is come in and corrupt there actions just like any agency in any nation in any part of the world but that is all because they are human as well.

So do they have the ability to hack cars and cause death.

YES

Can they hack your smart TV and many other devices.

YES

Are they Dangerous.

YES

Have they always been the good OR the bad guy.

NO

What are they right now, the good or the bad guy.

?

Are there other entity's be they state owned (including other in the US) or private corporate entity's that can do all of the above and are just as dangerous if not even more so that have in the past murdered people.

absolutely YES

SO does that mean that they need to have these ability's even if they are not absolutely trusted and have shown that they can not be absolutely trusted even by there own nation.

Given the job they have to do, international espionage and terrorism then the simply answer is YES.

Just remember also the CIA are the bull in the China shop, you have to watch the old innocent looking granny who is stealing the antiques into her hand bag while everyone is distracted by that bull?.

edit on 7-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing about my old VW.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Would someone please explain how it's possible to hack a car and do anything except turn it off? The brakes and steering are mechanicals, switch off the motor or shift into neutral removes the accelerator.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join