It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says no vote until cost of GOP health care bill known

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is putting her foot down about the new Republican Health Care bill(s).

She is FIRM with her demands that all the Congress and all the people know and understand the entire legislation.

She went all the way and wrote a letter to Speaker Ryan !!

Everybody needs to know the impacts of this.

Pelosi says no vote until cost of GOP health care bill known

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is telling Speaker Paul Ryan that lawmakers “must not be asked to vote” on new GOP health care legislation without details on cost and how many people would be covered.

In a letter to Ryan Tuesday, Pelosi says that “the American people and members have the right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in committee or by the full House.”

And here's Nancy in 2010 explaining the then PPACA legislation...

Nancy Pelosi Pass the Bill to find out what's in Obamacare

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is putting her foot down about the new Republican Health Care bill(s).

She is FIRM with her demands that all the Congress and all the people know and understand the entire legislation.

She went all the way and wrote a letter to Speaker Ryan !!

Everybody needs to know the impacts of this.

I really hate everytime she opens her mouth....

We know it will be cheaper than Obamacare and isn't she the one that said "we need to vote on it to know what is in it" back with Obamacare...lol

It has been decades since they last time she has ever said anything logical....

edit on 7-3-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Simply repeal Obozo Care.

Why are they NOT doing that.

Why does everything have to be so GD'd complicated!! Aaaarrrgggghhh!!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
haha!

I actually agree with her this time. Knowing what you're passing should always be the case, shouldn't it? Or is it just me.

Pelosi is becoming a real entertainer, lots of laughs from her recently.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But But Nancy Pelosi is a booze hound, here's how she racked up over $100,000 on inflight beverages! #NancyMustResign imgur.com... Give her a drink and all will be fine

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
rolling it out in 3 phases is pretty cheeky

would you sign on mortgage after only seeing the first third of it?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
rolling it out in 3 phases is pretty cheeky

would you sign on mortgage after only seeing the first third of it?

Variable rate only.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you ever start thinking that your life sucks, remind yourself that there is a Mr. Pelosi out there.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What a dumb bimbo. We are months away from a vote.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What a dumb bimbo. We are months away from a vote.

Will she be voting "yes" ?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the reply to this one writes itself:

But Nancy, you need to pass it to find out what's in it and all that stuff. Right?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sorry Pertussis you have to pass it to know how much is going to cost

That woman belong In a mental hospital with lots of brain picking to see if she have anything left of her.

BTW Trump new light Obama care just going to transfer the burden of taxation payment fines to be collected by insurance, I don't like it still doesn't control cost and neither the corrupted insurance companies.

Rand Paul is right about what the bill have and should have and in his present state is not going to pass.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well who cares if she votes against, who has majority?
The bill is facing opposition from not only the left, but the right.

-
Another promise kept, getting rid of obama care, aka try to modify it and fail...
I cant wait for more promises to be kept, like locking up $Hillary, building a miles long wall [aka the "the virtual wall
] more jobs, and the swamp draining against big execs and the oil corps and their mighty oil $$ and them terristss.... [which is why SA is now included on the 'restricted list']

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If they're going to do it, I'd rather it be done right than have the promise kept by saddling us with another piece of crap as bad as Obamacare is. At this point, everyone pretty much knows everyone with a (D) after their name will vote no even if it guaranteed free health care and 20 million in cash to every man, woman, and child in this country because ... Trump and Russians.

But that's not the point. The point is that suddenly Pelosi is all involved and engaged and super-careful about what she's voting about.
edit on 7-3-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think Pelosi can careless what is front on her eyes because she is a Robot a cheap malfunctioning one, she is just parroting what she hear.

I despise that excuse for human being.

The bill as it is, is a bad bill and I don't like it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

BTW Trump new light Obama care just going to transfer the burden of taxation payment fines to be collected by insurance, I don't like it still doesn't control cost and neither the corrupted insurance companies.

Rand Paul is right about what the bill have and should have and in his present state is not going to pass.

I'd trust him on this, they need to desnake this thing entirely.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes, I think that it needs to be restructured from the bottom up and keep the darn insurance companies out of the negotiations.

edit on 7-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If youd rather it be done right, then youre projecting your anger at Pelosi for the wrong reason.
Who cares what she wants, the bill is fubar not because of her...
How many from trumps own party are against it and why, thats where your anger trajectory should be aiming towards...

Fake outrage to circumvent the real problem and to keep the all mighty orange-one looking like the god-like figure he is according to this place.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The insurance companies collecting taxes, now that would be a new level of snakey.
Who are the architects of this version, anyone here in the thread know?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join