It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA whistleblower: Trump was wiretapped and monitored.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Lets get this straight, it is a man's opinion and no more, in actual fact the interview on tape is the most ignorant piece of work from Hannity he's such a twat, the only length of conversation is pro forma between Hannity and another guest, Binney gets to say very little in fact, and is shut off by Hannity, since Hannity made an error in the first place re FISA formation. IOW, it's a rubbish piece, to discredit the NYT

All the man is actually saying is what we already know, there can be surveillance with sod all warrants etc, even Hannity acknowledges that...once the penny er um, drops...not. He already knew that.

In edit, Binney has said much more profound things re the DNC hacking for instance. It was or is, his opinion that the hacking of the DNC was a false flag operation by the CIA itself, not a Russian effort given that in his opinion there should have been more info related as to how Wikileaks became recipients of that information in the first place.

"I expected to see the IP’s or other signatures of APT’s 28/29 [the entities which the U.S. claims hacked the Democratic emails] and where they were located and how/when the data got transferred to them from DNC/HRC [i.e. Hillary Rodham Clinton]/etc. They seem to have been following APT 28/29 since at least 2015, so, where are they?"
"Further, once we see the data being transferred to them, when and how did they transfer that data to Wikileaks? This would be evidence of trying to influence our election by getting the truth of our corrupt system out."
"And, as Edward Snowden said, once they have the IP’s and/or other signatures of 28/29 and DNC/HRC/etc., NSA would use Xkeyscore to help trace data passing across the network and show where it went."
"In addition, since Wikileaks is (and has been) a cast iron target for NSA/GCHQ/etc for a number of years there
should be no excuse for them missing data going to any one associated with Wikileaks."
The passages above have various sources, the only thing there that could be lessened is that the time period from when he left could have something new added that surpasses what he already knows, and possibly still was the Russians activities..it's very tricky and I have nothing more to add to that.

edit on 7-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The NSA is all hooked into everything. And when all else fails they just buy the data collected by the telecom's + Google's + etc's for all the rest. This allows them to circumnavigate the FISA courts etc altogether, last I heard. With the phones transcribing all of the audio it picks up on the mic's into text files, it makes easy work of dealing with the obscene amount of 'data' with everyone talking on and around their phones all the time. Then factor in AI like Google's, which is designed to study us our every word -if not just for its mass machine learning agenda (which it isn't just for that)- and you can begin to realize just how big Big Brothers THUMB is.
edit on 7-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe I'll try giving it another read tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gladtobehere

He goes on to say that Obama may not have ordered the wiretap but thats irrelevant

Actually, since that is what Trump's claim is, it is not irrelevant.

Agree

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gladtobehere

He goes on to say that Obama may not have ordered the wiretap but thats irrelevant

What is actually irrelevant is the claim of someone who left the NSA 16 years ago.

Disagree with extreme prejudice. I've got a bridge to sell you if you think the monitoring has gone any direction other than up.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, I don't buy being out of the NSA. There are always friends and colleagues who have reach. Working for and associated with can be the same thing with regards to the IC. The question is, was his security clearance rescinded? That's what matters and depending on his position, the answer isn't always easy.
edit on 7-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: Sentence structure

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I didn't vote for Trump but I can say this. The man is stupid about certain things, no doubt. But he isn't just blindly ignorant about everything. His Daddy may have bought his entrance into Wharton but the Dumpster graduated on his own. You don't make it through Wharton unless you are the #. That is the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join