It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Pisky: that sounds more like hes also on Global Ignore, that gives new threads shown by global ignored members, but when you visit them, there is nothing there.

Global ignore usualy happens right before global ban.

Anyways, trust me on this, someone that uses lines like "hxr4lf" is not a threat to ATS or anyone but himself.

If he does manage to do anything to ATS, then SO better look for another line of work because it would mean he's left the site open for script kiddie attacks.

That's was what I was thinking there was a script error caused by a "Kiddie Attack" , but I also was leaning towards the server change thing or I was personally being conspired against by all you guys to make me crazier than I already am.

Come on admit it guys your just trying to make me crazier than I am there was not server error or hacker was there? You guys got it out for me right? Come on you can tell me is it true, I wont be mad, I like being crazy.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Why do you keep that pot on your desk?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

To keep the pot on the desk provides a source of relief readily availible to a lazy crazy such as myself.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

To keep the pot on the desk provides a source of relief readily availible to a lazy crazy such as myself.

Guess you now wonder how I know ... :p
Time to freak out buddy, TheMatrix has you!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Guess you now wonder how I know ... :p
Time to freak out buddy, TheMatrix has you!

Im in the inpression I am not alone so I would like to offer the secret hand shake to a member of the club LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join