It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join The Savage Nation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lmaoo.. I've been known to Bust-A-Rhyme myself once in a while. ;-)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm tellin' ya'll.. Michael Savage has clout. He claims to be the single biggest factor in Trump's election.
Too funny? Hell yes. Maybe that's BS, but we live in a BS world (yeah, a four-letter BS world for all my stalkers...)

Trump had dinner with him recently, but Trump has to distance himself because Savage is such a fireplug.
And yes, he does emit/incite/elicit strong emotions and makes some people sick. (a la Jack Nicholson "YCHTT!")

However, The Prez threw him another bone with a Pence interview:

edit on 8-3-2017 by DeReK DaRkLy because: elicit, not illicit

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
(UPDATE)

Instead of posting these around 6pm EST, I will instead wait until the YouTube channel has all 3 hours.
So there may be up to a 24-hour delay. (Savage's broadcast ends at 6pm and the channel is slow to update, hence the delay.)

I'm doing it this way so that I can post both vids at once. (Hours 2+3 are normally 1 vid on this channel due to the 60 min limit.)

Savage's 3-8-17 show is about loss. It's really good. The guy has a heart. Just hearing him talk about his dog we can see this. He is hated by the left/media/globalists almost as much as Trump himself. That says everything, IMO.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
strolling

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In case you missed the headline, Savage was assaulted in a restaurant, and the perp wasn't even arrested. This is the kind of 'liberal' lunacy that inspired books like "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"

Emotion without logic is a dangerous element.

edit on 16-3-2017 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Flashback Saturday:
When O'Reilly, of all people, accused Savage of acting angry just to get attention. Lmao.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
To 1.5 people tuning in to this page,
The YouTube channel is slacking, they've only posted hour 1 so far:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've tried to listen to Savage many times, I really have. When I see printed transcripts of his statements and comments, I find myself agreeing with him on quite a few issues... the problem I have is his voice and his style of delivery. It isn't conducive to my ears. I had the same issue with Ron Paul, if I'm being open and honest, agreed with him on many issues, found his delivery to be very off-putting.

An earlier post in this thread cited Savage's anecdotes about his early years and childhood as their favorite part of his show... personally, I would say that's one of the components of his show I find the most unappealing to listen to. I'm a rural country boy. I understand growing up dirty poor, but I did it out in the boonies. His upbringing and background, born and raised in NYC, maturing in the San Fransisco beatnik community, college in Hawaii, etc is completely alien to me.

It's odd, because my favorite podcast/radio show to listen to has long been Anthony Cumia. Ant has a somewhat similar backstory at least in so much as he was born and raised in NYC... but his dad moved out to rural California when Ant was a kid and he tells stories of riding horses, running dune buggies and 4 wheelers, and spending his childhood shooting guns and blowing stuff up at his dad's desert compound surrounded by a bunch of psychopathic sounding rednecks with heavy conspiracy theories against city folks. I understand that and relate to it way more than I understand or can relate to Savage's background.

I also get frustrated with Savage's "confrontational caller debate strategy." Everytime I've tried to listen to him, he receives a a few "I disagree with you" callers. Instead of actually discussing the disagreement, refuting the caller's points, or otherwise arguing with the caller, Savage launches instantly into tirades that usually include him yelling "Shut him up! Get him off my show!!! Disconnect that caller NOW!" Hell, even callers who agree with him are subjected to Savage turning down their volume mid-sentence and talking over them... it's off-putting.

So I largely agree with his positions. Borders, language, culture, these are all the things that we should be defending staunchly and there is absolutely an all out political assault on all 3, but I like my rabid nationalism with a little more of a rural redneck flair than he's able to provide.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, not every style is for everyone. Lotta people also hate Trump's personality but like his politics.
I think when we find someone off-putting it often reflects on ourselves more than the other person.

I do think that Savage (Weiner) is true to his feelings and not just putting on a show, because he has moments that are very calm and rational. Perhaps he's a bit bipolar, but hey... we all swing on that pendulum to some degree.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join