It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join The Savage Nation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If you already listen to him, then you know what's up.
If you already hate him then:

a.) Begin trolling
or
b.) Keep strolling

Unless ATS officials object, I will try to remain faithful to posting Savage where I can find him.

If I fail in my duties, I hope another SN brother or sister can pick up my slack.
Here is today, 3-7-17, Hour 1, sans commercials:

edit on 7-3-2017 by DeReK DaRkLy because: a sudden need for change

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Dude is either insane or an operative. Listening to him makes me physically ill. He's an idiot.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Dude is either insane or an operative. Listening to him makes me physically ill. He's an idiot.

That's how I feel about all the extremist mouthpieces.

How incredibly paid or naive you'd have to be to sell the narrative that there is a party with this countries best interests in mind aside from the interests of the people writing the checks for politicians.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Oh my. No one is calling him because he is difficult to listen to. He complains so much that on one is calling him. I wouldn't want to call him.

WOW...'Begin trolling or keep strolling'? You put more worth on this guy than is deserved.

edit on 7-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

A simple frequency misalignment, perhaps. =)
When I am having anxiety he's too much for me too.

Perhaps, you're anxious about the real world too. We all are, really. (sigh)
Hopefully your supermoderator powers will bring you back to the light (left) quickly enough to relieve that nausea.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You put more worth on this guy than is deserved.

Well, then give me the name of your favorite political commentator.
Perhaps you know better... ?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Oh my. No one is calling him because he is difficult to listen to. He complains so much that on one is calling him. I wouldn't want to call him.

WOW...'Begin trolling or keep strolling'? You put more worth on this guy than is deserved.

Completely agree, with redra, if you can believe that! Savage is an idiot. We don't need him re-tweeted here. Thanks just the same.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yeah....I'm NOT left. Just discerning.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Completely agree, with redra, if you can believe that! Savage is an idiot. We don't need him re-tweeted here. Thanks just the same.

LoL.. you think I expected different? Hell I'm surprised they haven't axed the whole thread by now.

However, in the event that they don't, all you (dear hearts) will continue to see this thread daily.
Now, it's not my website, so ultimately it's not up to me.

Personally, I listen to both sides of the argument in all cases, but I find Savage to be a survivor, a loner and a man with asteroid sized... aspirations. Very compelling. We simply can't embrace backward cultures. It's suicide. ( Backward is a matter of perspective, yes, I understand that.)

Some of you snowflakes could learn a lesson about survival in the age of "Reality TV" couch potatoes.
Anyway... don't expect a response to every objector... go read a thread you like instead!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well, not to break ATS but, I tolerate both Van Jones and Tucker Carlson equally, though just barely. Both give credit where due and criticism where warranted, in equal measure. But, seriously, anyone who prefers politics to good governance doesn't rate high in my book. Running our country shouldn't be a team sport.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Michael Weiner.... Crybaby trying to sound like a tough guy. He fools no one!

en.wikipedia.org...

SAVAGE Nation...pure hype cleverly designed to snare the naïve adolescents looking for a macho idenity. Just like Prison Planet ala Alex Jones...brilliant in a marketing surrealistic mode. Targeted demographic brilliance!

I've been working in Media to long not to spot this transparent BS.
edit on 7-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In light of all the well-thought responses, I have yet to hear any of the local liberal 'intelligenstia' refute any point made in the 35 minute broadcast I posted...

I've got all year, what about you, geniuses?

edit on 7-3-2017 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typr

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy
In light of all the well-thought responses, I have yet to hear any of the local liberal 'intelligenstia' refute any point made in the 35 minute broadcast I posted...

I've got all year, what about you, geniuses?

I'm not liberal and I didn't vote for Clinton. I met "Savage" at a media conference and he's a dork, full of himself just like Trump, Rush, and Alex. I've listened to him enough to know it's designed BS.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Meh... "Savage" really kills my buzz and invokes my flight or fight response... the only nice thing I can say is at least he promotes the use and awareness of vitamin c.

He really exploits half truths and fear of the "other" to attempt to manipulate his listeners into political and , waaaay more importanly, monetary support.

He's intellectually dull and way too hyperbolic... I guess if you're falling asleep at the wheel, he's better than NPR to avoid death and/or dismemberment, but only just...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Considering everyone who has access to ATS has access to YouTube, I'm not sure there is a reason to link up Savage's podcasts here.

That being said.... The Savage Nation is, by far, my absolute favorite radio show.

I don't always agree with his sentiments (but more often than not I do).

The aspect of his show that has kept me listening for the past decade or so is not his political commentary. Although he (sometimes) does have a different perspective than the mainstream, after listening to him for a while it's easy to predict where he will stand on any particular issue. In my humble opinion, the true core of the show, the center of gravity is not his discussions about the topics of the day. Rather, it's when he wanders off into tales of days gone by, growing up as a lower (LOWER) middle class kid in NY that the show really becomes addictive. What has kept me coming back is his monologues about his dog, or some restaurant he had a meal in (for better or worse), his interactions with random people or his struggles trying to find his way (personally/professionally) as a young husband and father, several decades ago.

I COMPLETELY understand how Savage isn't everyone's "cup of tea," but for myself.... He's entertainment gold. Due to my work schedule I no longer get to listen on a daily basis to the live show.... but often, as I do my chores around the house at the end of the night I have him on in the background.

The best way I can describe it.... talking more about his non-political discussions.... is it reminds me of being a kid, staying up past my bed-time, hiding around the corner so I can listen to what the adults were talking about.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Considering everyone who has access to ATS has access to YouTube, I'm not sure there is a reason to link up Savage's podcasts here. That being said.... The Savage Nation is, by far, my absolute favorite radio show. I don't always agree with his sentiments (but more often than not I do). The aspect of his show that has kept me listening for the past decade or so is not his political commentary.

I can't help but notice how your response is calm, rational and well written. =D

And then compare that to.... "HE'S an IDIOT! BUZZKILL! DORK!!"

LoL.. folks, you have just seen the difference between logical intelligence and emotional outburst.
The Western world needs to grow up ALMOST as much as the eastern world.

We're all entitled to our opinions. So let the discussion continue...

Funny that Eastern Buddhists are surrounded by the worst of humanity. Must be their test to endure.
(Not that all supposed Buddhist are decent, but the same can be said for all walks of life.)

The Savage Nation is here on ATS as long as I'm alive and allowed...
Deal with it. ;-)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm not sure there is a reason to link up Savage's podcasts here.

Just to clarify... because he is totally blackballed by the MSM... hell, he's banned from the entire country of England for that matter. I would think that there are some folks who haven't even heard of him yet. I feel compelled by my own instincts (or by some other power) to promote him at this time.

And for the rest of you, just because a guy talks tough doesn't mean he doesn't have heart.
Your own online vitriol is 100x worse than what Michael Savage (pseudonym, yes) brings to the air,IMO.

Well I will post what I can soon. Sometimes there's a delay on hours 2+3.
(Yes, hour 3 is partly a replay of hour 1.)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Some time ago the third hour was a real third hour. I know he switched broadcasters at some point (so perhaps that's what happened to hour #3).

Too bad because with my current schedule I'd be able to pick up that third hour on my way home from work.... if it were still on.

The silver lining though is now when I listen in the evenings it's commercial free.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

These aren't the Savages I was looking for!!!

Pull up on you, tie your kids up
Pistol whip you while your bitch naked
Come on man, Savage you know I always play your mixtape

Imagine if you will, if this guy, had this dudes radio show, hahaha.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join