It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CIA 'Stole' Russian Malware, Uses It to ‘Misdirect Attribution’ of Cyber Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So does this mean that the lefts entire argument about the Russians hacking the DNC are null and void.

Seems they have no credibility. Russian hackers lol

It's now clear that the CIA is able to "pose" as "Russian hackers" whenever it so chooses.
link< br />
So how is the CIA FBI and the Fake news media going to spin this one?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If this is true is it possible the CIA is responsible for hacking into the DNC?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If this is true is it possible the CIA is responsible for hacking into the DNC?

Ya think?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

And.....The FBI uses people to pose as vulnerable online children/minors, as well as staged pedos, to catch sexual predators. Does that mean that we can't trust the FBI to catch sex traffickers and predators?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
So does this mean that the lefts entire argument about the Russians hacking the DNC are null and void.

Seems they have no credibility. Russian hackers lol

It's now clear that the CIA is able to "pose" as "Russian hackers" whenever it so chooses.
link< br />

If you can weaponize the IRS and the FBI.

This would be the classic way to launch the perfect hack.

Somebody's a$$ should be going to prison.

They carelessly put us all at risk.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Russian Insider. Cute. Is this Stuxnet? There is a very good article in The Guardian and NYT on that.

link   
If true it won't be the first and last time the CIA meddled in democratic processes.

link   

No.

What this means, if true, is that the CIA has the tools to do so, but it is not proof that they did.

Unless clear evidence is presented, it is still possible Russia was behind the hack.

link   

you mean the fake news media save for russia-insider.com
which fake news do you mean?

link   
I seem to recall CIA used to be fake Qaeda promo films. CIA is best at posing as someone else. I wouldn't be surprised one bit. With today's technology, one can only wonder what on earth they are doing.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Not sure I can feel comfortable with your source in this one. Sorry.

Anyway. Will look into this more later.

Thanks for posting.

link   
To hack an account, you have to know an account. Does Russia even know John Podesta's email account?

link   
a reply to: reldra

Russian Insider. Cute. Is this Stuxnet? There is a very good article in The Guardian and NYT on that.

Sorry I don't read fake-news!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wacher
I seem to recall CIA used to be fake Qaeda promo films. CIA is best at posing as someone else. I wouldn't be surprised one bit. With today's technology, one can only wonder what on earth they are doing.

We don't have to wonder anymore.

Three of my friends issued me a formal apology.

They all thought I was crazy.

link   
Yeah whats up with that lets see where it goes

link   

It would be funny if they just responded by saying Russia hacked the CIA and sent the files to Wikileaks.

edit on 3/7/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

OK, so we were supposed to ignore the chicanery the DNC pulled, ignore the debate questions being fed to Hillary beforehand, ignore the self incriminating items from all the various hacked emails, and essentially exonerate Hillary Clinton because the info was stolen and released by Russian hackers and Russians are bad, Putin is evil, the Ukraine, yadda, yadda, yadda, something, something, don't want the Russians to win. Now it's a very reasonable assumption all the accusations against the Russians were BS and it was instead an inside job with Obama's government agencies not only hacking those servers and accounts themselves, but also masking their tracks to make it look like Russians did it. WTF? Are we still supposed to ignore all of the information that was leaked because now the CIA and US government are bad, Obama is evil, Syria, yadda, yadda, yadda, something, something, don't want the deep state to win, or can we finally do what we should have been doing from the beginning and filing federal charges against both the asshats on team Hillary who broke the law AND the Snipheads who went behind the American Peoples' backs to plant malware on computers and live out their wet dreams of an Orwellian inner party ruled by an all-seeing eye?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Sorry I don't read fake-news!

how do you decide which sites are fake news and which sites are not?
seriously curious.

like how did you decide that russian-insider was not fake?

thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wacher
To hack an account, you have to know an account. Does Russia even know John Podesta's email account?
Possibly as well as they knew Pence's private email account?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The tip of the proverbial CIA ice berg, or should I say Titanic. The World is about to get a whole lot smaller.
I see an increase in tinfoil hats already.
Every super sleuth should start digging through the Wikileaks dump and see what turns up. Immediately!

#AboutToBlow

-ThoughtIsMadness
edit on PMTuesday27America/Chicago3V2017032731 by ThoughtIsMadness because: CIA are watching

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join