It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you ever been insulted in a three to 20 relationship?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perceptual artwork in progress (thanks Olaru), posted on a public site, posted in "High Twin Speak" meant for a select few... equating relationships to prison sentences (yup, most of 'em, anyway) ...

I finally get it... sorta... do I get ego gratification? Now to go back and re-read the other posts of peppy's I struggled through after my 4:20 breaks...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It wasn't me.

no siree.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I finally get it... sorta... do I get ego gratification? Now to go back and re-read the other posts of peppy's I struggled through after my 4:20 breaks...

I love peppy's work. Very reminiscent of some of the Beats ala Diane di Prima. 4:20 tempered with gin or Thunderbird...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Is this the problem you're having-

edit on 7-3-2017 by Thunderroad56 because: New here, trying to figure out attachments and embeds

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Perhaps now would be a good time to finish that story you started.

# 700

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't think I even want to know what this thread is about. I liked the movie though. I didn't reallyneed to know what was said to understand it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Peppy....

Listen, you are great and all, but there is one thing that makes it damned near impossible to communicate with you on anything like a level playing field.

That one issue is:

You are the only one who knows what you are talking about. That is very unfortunate, because if you were to just communicate effectively, take your time in thinking about precisely what you are trying to say, and actually saying it, rather than just typing out half of what is going on in your mind at the time, then no doubt some fantastic discussion could arise!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

sorry launguage barrior..? lack of schooling....is my problem, sorry.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Its not a problem, if you work it through!

Something I think would help you a great deal, is to read what you have written out loud, in English, and see if you think it sounds right?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

slights....they are like insults....
you like to give or receive them....
examples..."your stupid just because you dropped out of school to support your family"
such a so and on and on...means stuff, ect....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I know what a slight is

Now, tell me.

1)Who insulted you?

2)What did they say?

I am very sorry to hear that someone has been insulting toward you peppycat!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My nephew kind of talks like that sometimes, it is not a lack of schooling, it is who you hang around with I guess, some people just talk that way.. I guess if I was younger, it would be easier to comprehend what is said, I can figure it out if I examine it but Some meaning can be lost. I am sixty one, I remember the hippy talk. Rap music even seems weird to me, but then again disco sucked. Rock and roll was great.......My parents and grandparents hated it. It is all about defiance against the elders I guess.
edit on 8-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

they asked me to do a sickening act and said they were surprised i know what healthy wholesome good for you food is....
i guess i look like a starving dirty waif at times....
some times i look better than that.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

the food insult was in my ma's home...and she and my ole da...
only like non-gmo, pesticide free and no perservative food....
but we also accept charity cuz work spaces aren't all that simple to find, when only mexican americans and men have all the cool things to do like dishwashers and landscape work....oh welll i don't really think mexicans going to be angry i called them mexicans...does that sound predjudice?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: rickymouse

sorry launguage barrior..? lack of schooling....is my problem, sorry.

You are an artist. Art saves lives....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I get the context for the insults (not cool no matter who tosses them out) but it's the 3 to 20 thing that I'm confused about. Is that another way of saying May/December, as in a large age gap younger/older relationship?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Just to be clear, are you saying that somebody asked you to eat or provide your parents food they normally wouldn't eat?
Are you also saying that they followed by telling you they disagree about certain food choices?

I'm genuinely interested to learn what this sickening act was, who knows, I might agree with you.
I'm sympathetic with language barriers and spelling/grammar skill, but I have little tolerance for deliberately vague statements.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So you understood my questions but do not wish to be more specific and open with details in this thread you've started?
Why would you intentionally do that?
Why intentionally start a cryptic thread?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

A sickening act?

:O

Did you know this person, or were they a stranger?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join