It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sooo Angry!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I believe it is more rational to be optimistic and not let the past dictate my future, than be a pessimist and rage over what ifs based on someones history. I just hope you can have the same conviction 4 years from now when we are all still alive in one piece and he turns out to be genuine (and hell, maybe even make the country great again), and all that fear mongering was for naught.

The difference between projecting a conspiracy to projecting fears and calling for assassination and impeachment to the current president are incomparable. What if you are wrong and he is genuine, but all the outrage causes his leave somehow? That is proper due justice? What about his supporters and those that voted for him? They don't matter? Only the emotional and insecure matter? I'm not saying you aren't allowed to be critical or ask questions. The basic premise of my OP was is all this outrage justifiable?

What ifs, and projections are enough? And not cause and effect? Not proof? Not facts?

Do I have to remind you again that nothing has happened yet?

Listen, I'm not here to argue with you. I put this in rant for a reason and not the Mud-Pit. I also put the prerequisite because the question was actually rhetorical but it obviously made you feel some type of way for you to write such a long response. I told you how I felt in response to that. You are entitled to your opinion as am I, and the intentions of my OP were not to offend anyone, or to stir up some debate.

If you want to debate this, start a thread on how you feel about this entire situation and we can discuss it there.

So with that being said, peace.
edit on 9-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You are absolutely wrong. Things HAVE happened already.

It seems to me that the only way you could believe otherwise, is if the things that have happened already simply are not a problem for you, which is all very well, but does not stop them being problems, even if you do not recognise them as such.

<< 1  2   >>

join