It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sooo Angry!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well not really.. Actually not at all..

But it seems a lot of you are, for "some" reason.

Wether it's the way he talks, the way he carries himself, his demeanor, the non-stop threads about his insignificant lies, the non-stop threads about his late night tweets, the non-stop criticism of his cabinet picks and their so called hidden "ideologies" all the way to his small hands and his "buzzywuzzy fill in the blank"

It seems all this "outrage" has been manufactured and is based on absolutely nothing but your emotions, insecurities and fears.

So serious question, how has the president's language, the president's character (or lack thereof) the president's lies, the president's policies, the president's tweet's, the president's cabinet picks, the president's buzzywuzzies or just the president himself in general effected your life in such a way that it justifies this outrage?

Please only answer if you are capable of leaving conjecture and projection at the door. No emotion helps as well.

...Or maybe actually give him a chance to be the president?? Just a thought.
edit on 7-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

at least you didnt make a sign!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG.

F%^&*$G AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG.

No.

Phew, that's better.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Keep your friends close and your enemies triggered

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Politics matters , it's good that people get angry.

As for this President , there's much to get angry about , we are seeing history being written right before our eyes.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter who's in office anymore. I think the political tide has soured in such a fashion, and frankly rightfully so, that anyone in office is going to be subject to distrust and criticism.

While I agree with your premise about him only being in oeffice for not even two months and he should be at least given a chance to be president, I don't think the current political climate is very conducive to it. I really don't see it changing.
edit on 7-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Conservatives should have gone with the black candidate, Ben Carson. That would have put the damper on much of this anger.

When I think of all of the real negative stuff about Obama that was never allowed in the MSM.... But the slightest thing about Trump causes a frenzy fueled by the media.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

History gets written every day, regardless of who is in power.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Some history is more important than others , this history could effect the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Maybe the next Republican President will get the opportunity to try, but not this one and I'll tell you why. Turn around is fair play. For eight years the Republicans did everything they could to obstruct and make Obama's Presidency a failure. Now it's the Dems turn. I doubt there will be any warm and fuzzy, coming together for America moments, for a while. I believe the Dem's want to make this President, at all costs, a "one term President". Does any of this sound familiar? So far, the President has affected my life in no way. I'm looking forward to the repeal of the mandate for health insurance. That is a plus for me. I have no problem with him limiting people coming from certain countries. And please, we are not all angry. But I do really dislike it when the President lies constantly and behaves like a child. It's that simple. Not everyone sees that behavior as a positive, like those who support him.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

And therein lies the problem, the left would rather get "even" then get "right" (pun)

I thought the left were the tolerant ones?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Anger is for idiots.

I feel the rate at which the actions of other people anger you is directly tied to ones intelligence.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I agree, however your statement would still hold true regardless if who's in power.

That being said.
Most of what I'm seeing from my own personal perspective, most of this change and negativity that's going on seems to be coming from the left, the losing side.
I won't deny that in some cases their ire might be justified but lets face it, on election night half the world went full retard.

To be clear I mean the anti-Trump side.

I don't agree with everything Trump that's for sure but I do think he needs some time. Time unimpeded by all the recent bull$hit that's surfaced since his inauguration.

Let's give him some time to see if he does good or bad, without everyone freaking out over every little thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

And therein lies the problem, the left would rather get "even" then get "right" (pun)

I thought the left were the tolerant ones?

It's not just the left or right. Let us make light of the fact that both the dems and pubs are constantly subjugating and demeaning one another's efforts in political venues.

This system sucks and creates idiotic divisiveness imho. No party system...free for all, all for one.

But by all means keep the plebeians fighting one another for stupid reasons instead of turning our scrying eye to the real assholes.
edit on 7-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Perhaps you could have realized that eight years ago. That would have probably resolved the problem BEFORE it was allowed to fester.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I am angry. I am not angry about his hands, though that is funny. The circus being handed to the American people causes me great anger. Justified anger. I can't do a lot at the moment about the real issues, so I make fun. There are not many options I have.

If I made a thread here everyday about Trump's nonsense, it wouldn't help, so I don't. I am turning toward supporting local Democrat endeavors.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

History gets written every day, regardless of who is in power.

I can think of someone and their associates who is currently trying to rewrite it. That is noticed and that is not cool.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Obama didn't need any help from the Republicans or anyone else to make him a failure. He was born that way

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Obama didn't need any help from the Republicans or anyone else to make him a failure. He was born that way

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join