It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft not tracked on adbs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Damm you I already have significant challenges on my time and now I'm busy watching this U-2 out of Lancaster

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Yeah, caught a few of them, probably out of Plant 42. I'll see them at 60,000 doing circuits over Bakersfield.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Do you know if flight path data say from 6 years ago is obtainable on the ADS website? I'm not familiar with that site.
Thanks! a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thunderroad56

It MIGHT be. I haven't played around much with the history feature on it. I'm usually just keeping an eye on my area, and the UK.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The Spanish are coming the Spanish are coming... Spanish AF A310 behind a Spanish AF C-130 both appear to be heading to Nellis

Or not. will have to see how this one ends lOL
edit on 3/8/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

They have Typhoons at 17-2. They had a Falcon head in there the other day, and a couple different types going back and forth since they arrived.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Im also keeping tabs on a Bell Ranger 407 that is registered to the FBI that seems to be 1) Luring around the Emerald Triangle and its altitude says its at FL50 which is way above its flight envelope so makes me wonder

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah, you'll catch a few things like that. I saw a Voyager the other day on the ground at 380 knots, and unknowns at 3 million feet.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I can't look it up right now, but there's a LOT of activity along I-10 through Maricopa and Picacho AZ. Some military helicopters flying around Pinal Air Park as well. Either Lakotas or Pave Hawks. I'm thinking the latter.
edit on 3/8/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I looked a while ago and did not see anything except a tanker flying out near PHX. There is a Lakota up near Tuscon right now. We fly in the civilian version

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The Pave Hawks are pretty hit and miss. There were at least two helicopters at Pinal, possibly three. There's an NG training facility there in addition to SF training there. A pair of Hogs just landed at DM too.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The Pave Hawks are pretty hit and miss. There were at least two helicopters at Pinal, possibly three. There's an NG training facility there in addition to SF training there. A pair of Hogs just landed at DM too.

No doubt. Im jacked cause when we transit over Hunter Liggit I can pull up this website and see what around.

Also the Lakota was at FL10 last time I looked. thats gotta suck in an unpresurized environment

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If you watch south of Tucson, especially in the morning you'll catch a Compass Call or two, with a pair of MC-12s. Sometimes an E-3 joins them.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

If you watch south of Tucson, especially in the morning you'll catch a Compass Call or two, with a pair of MC-12s. Sometimes an E-3 joins them.

Ill keep tabs. THe U=2 is still up. Never quite left the Mojave. Just overflew Barstow

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Whats that about? MC-12's the Liberty version? Drug Interdiction?
edit on 3/8/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

They had one go into PDM last week. They've also been upgrading the sensors. They just removed a sensor for an improved one, so they're probably flight testing stuff on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Most likely. They're usually just north of Nogales flying circles. They hang around for awhile. I've caught a couple interesting ones, but I can't remember the designation. I want to say MC-12 EMAS-G which has cameras mounted along with the other sensors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join