It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Server Cendyn..Hillary..CNAS Connection..last name Deyo???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok, so I felt like this needed a new thread. I am working off of the other thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what I found while digging around on the names was this:

I am starting to wonder about the Cendyn connection and don't have time to search the family ancestry of this one, but the founder and CEO of Cendyn is named Charles Deyo. It just so happens that while in office, HRC had a guy that in particular :

"facilitated the Secretary of State’s global communications, briefed the Secretary and other senior officials on world events, and provided crisis management support."

Now his name happens to be Justin Deyo...and oddly I have not heard ANYTHING about him and he was the one that apparently facilitated HRC's global communications.

Now to add to this, let's check out his whole bio:

Justin Deyo is an M.A. candidate in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown University, with a concentration in Technology and Security.

Mr. Deyo most recently served as special assistant to the senior director for Strategic Planning on the National Security Staff at the White House, where he developed an interest the global proliferation of emerging and disruptive technologies.

Prior to this assignment, he advanced the Secretary of State’s worldwide travel as special assistant in the State Department’s Executive Secretariat.

Mr. Deyo also served as watchstander in the State Department Operations Center, where he facilitated the Secretary of State’s global communications, briefed the Secretary and other senior officials on world events, and provided crisis management support.

From 2006 to 2008, Mr. Deyo served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ukraine, where he taught English, reviewed grant proposals, and co-hosted an English language television show.

He also worked on electoral governance issues as a research assistant at the Woodrow Wilson Center and interned for New York Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. Mr. Deyo graduated magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa from Syracuse University with undergraduate degrees in International Relations and Geography.

He speaks proficient Russian and functional German.

So here we have a guy that nobody has heard of that interned with HRC while working on electoral governance research (for those that don't know what electoral governance is here is a key component "a proper understanding of electoral governance must take into account the role of conflict resolution, especially for disputed elections". Well....that is an interesting field of study to have in your pocket and coincidentally work for the person doing just that while SoS facilitating all of her global communications.

So the real awesomeness, besides this tie to HRC, is what he was doing when he developed an interest in "global proliferation of emerging and disruptive technologies"....he was special assistant to the senior director for Strategic Planning on the National Security Staff at the White House.

Oddly, he speaks proficient Russian and worked in the Ukraine for a while.

Anywho...like I said, I don't know if there is a connection to him and Cendyn's Founder Charles Deyo, but I remembered seeing the name Deyo in wikileaks so I went back and searched and found Justin Deyo.

Strangely he is almost non-existent outside of linked Bio on him and the wikileaks docs on him.

Justin Deyo

So that company has quote the list of heavy hitters....including Tony Podesta...

CNAS People

So CNAS Mission Statement just for kicks:

Bold. Innovative. Bipartisan.

The Center for a New American Security (CNAS) is an independent, bipartisan, nonprofit organization that develops strong, pragmatic, and principled national security and defense policies. CNAS engages policymakers, experts, and the public with innovative, fact-based research, ideas, and analysis to shape and elevate the national security debate. A key part of our mission is to inform and prepare the national security leaders of today and tomorrow.

CNAS

A bit about CNAS from a "current" BoA member: Peter Feaver

The Clinton faction within the party seems to be less willing to engage in happy talk, or at least that is the inference I draw from the recent announcement that the Center for New American Security’s (CNAS) annual conference topic will be “A World in Turmoil: Charting America’s Course.” When CNAS was founded, it was widely considered to be the “Clinton national security team in waiting,” but when Obama overtook Clinton, it proved to be the “Democratic national security team in waiting.” Most of the senior players in CNAS have served in the Obama administration in some capacity in the past six years and many are expected to serve in any new Clinton administration as well. (Full disclosure: I have published several pieces through CNAS and, at one time, was on their Board of Advisors. I am told I still am, though the website has forgotten me — temporarily, I hope!) CNAS is probably as good a window into the thinking of the Clinton national security team as we have.

Source

Anywho...just some interesting coincidences in here that seemed the need for a touch of research. This Justin Deyo guy sure seems to be elusive as well....I can't find a thing on him other than the wiki releases with his name on them and this bio from CNAS. And CNAS is obviously tight with HRC.

Anyone have any other info on CNAS? Looking at the About section under "People", they have a LOT of entities connected all over the place.....Tony Podesta being the major one that stands out to me. Would love to find out more about this Justin Deyo guy as his entire background bio for CNAS reads just like a playbook for what is happening....
edit on 3/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

CNAS Founder

HRC Clintons pick for Defense secretary Michele Flournoy

The far and away favorite here is Michèle Flournoy, who was talked about for the job the most recent time Obama had an opening and would be the first woman in the position. She led defense transition planning for Obama, was then his undersecretary of defense for policy and has since started the Center for a New American Security.

Charles maybe a middle name, brother or relative?
edit on 7-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
An interesting part of this is his "Disruptive Technology" interest. It comes from disruptive innovation :

A disruptive innovation is an innovation that creates a new market and value network and eventually disrupts an existing market and value network, displacing established market leading firms, products and alliances. The term was defined and phenomenon analyzed by Clayton M. Christensen beginning in 1995.[2]

In the early 2000s, "significant societal impact" has also been used as an aspect of disruptive innovation.[3] Not all innovations are disruptive, even if they are revolutionary. For example, the first automobiles in the late 19th century were not a disruptive innovation, because early automobiles were expensive luxury items that did not disrupt the market for horse-drawn vehicles. The market for transportation essentially remained intact until the debut of the lower-priced Ford Model T in 1908.[4] The mass-produced automobile was a disruptive innovation, because it changed the transportation market, whereas the first thirty years of automobiles did not.

Disruptive innovations tend to be produced by outsiders and entrepreneurs, rather than existing market-leading companies. The business environment of market leaders does not allow them to pursue disruptive innovations when they first arise, because they are not profitable enough at first and because their development can take scarce resources away from sustaining innovations (which are needed to compete against current competition).[5] A disruptive process can take longer to develop than by the conventional approach and the risk associated to it is higher than the other more incremental or evolutionary forms of innovations, but once it is deployed in the market, it achieves a much faster penetration and higher degree of impact on the established markets.

Source

So this guy, Justin Deyo, worked for Hillary more than once and was in charge of her global communications handling while she was SoS. Oddly enough, Twitter is considered one of the most widely disruptive innovations to date...especially for news outlets. It would seem terms being coined, such as "Fake News" are also disruptive innovations. Makes me wonder if this guy had a hand in trying to distract from Trump tweets by utilizing disruptive information tactics in MSM to distract from Trump's use of Twitter. The last thing a traditional politician would want to lose is the ability to have the media on their side. And the last thing MSM wants to lose if viewership. This is also a key to disruptive innovation....it is typically looked down on by market leaders....in this case the market was disseminating news and the leaders were MSM, then Twitter came in and Trump took to it and voila....now the market leaders are having to adapt, as are old politicians, in order to keep up.

Interesting angles here all around.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Good catch. Whoever he is, he's smart enough not to get suicided, which speaks volumes unto itself.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Good Topic

You have uncovered another deep cover operative !!!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

There is a very good map of connections here Antiwar between Center for New American Security, and Bill Clintons Project for New American Century.

Is this the same Charles Deyo?

www.prnewswire.com...

ETA: I think if this is the same Justin, appears he worked at the State Dept?

(AP) US AND ROK PUSH AHEAD WITH WAR GAMES

Leaky place emailid/1039

edit on 7-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Oddly, he speaks proficient Russian and worked in the Ukraine for a while.

Actually, it seems to fit right in with all that is happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

There is a very good map of connections here Antiwar between Center for New American Security, and Bill Clintons Project for New American Century.

Is this the same Charles Deyo?

www.prnewswire.com...

ETA: I think if this is the same Justin, appears he worked at the State Dept?

(AP) US AND ROK PUSH AHEAD WITH WAR GAMES

Leaky place emailid/1039

That is the same guy as the CEO of Cendyn, but I am trying to find out if he has a relation to Justin Deyo....Justin is the one that worked for HRC.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Littlesis has a page

The Center for a New American Security (CNAS) is a Washington, D.C.-based think tank established in 2007 by co-founders and former Clinton Administration officials Michèle Flournoy and Kurt M. Campbell. It specializes in U.S. national security issues and its self-described orientation is towards "pragmatic and principled national security and defense policies that promote and protect American interests and values."
littlesis.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Interesting set of coincidences, if they are coincidence.
Looking at the data about that server, and the pings it
could easily be a set up, strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Interesting set of coincidences, if they are coincidence.
Looking at the data about that server, and the pings it
could easily be a set up, strange indeed.

Well...my thought is Deyo isn't that common of a last name. To have one that works for HRC and one that owns the company that set up the server in Trump Tower....seems a big coincidence, though it could be.

There is also another odd connection...a guy by the name of Jorge Herrera happens to live in the same 2 unit space as Justin Deyo. While I can't find if it is the massive Trump supporter for Latinos, just Google Jorge Herrera...everything says he's from LA, but I can't figure out if he has a place in DC as well...506 A Street 20002....as far as I can tell it has 2 units as I can only find unit 1 and unit 3...nobody listed for any other unit.

Anywho...just following coincidences here...while really strange, they could all be just coincidences.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Myself, I think there are no "coincidences" with anything or anybody even remotely connected to the Clintons.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I'm not sure how much of this I can post out in the open thread as I think we are dealing with a 'private person' issue here.

That being said, there is a website that was had a thread made about it here a while back which was shown to contain a good deal of personal information when members here started looking themselves up there.

Anyway, I went to this website and looked up Mr. Deyo and found 3 listings there, one of which is deceased. Between the other two, I looked closer and think I have found our Mr. Deyo.

Not only that, but there are some intriguing irregularities, such as having a couple of different names 'associated' with the original. Both of which have the 'alias' feel to them to me when I look at them closer on the above-mentioned site. They both have the same 'current & former addresses' as well as the same 'possible relatives,' and 'possible associates.'

One of the 'associated names' has a different last name, and the other is a feminine version of his name, hence the 'alias' feel I mentioned.

I've archived the pages at archive.is but don't want to link them out in the open thread due to the previously-mentioned potential privacy issue, but if a member wants to pm me, I will provide the links in a pm with the caveat that they not be posted to the thread here.

I will say that Charles Deyo is not listed as one of Justin Deyo's, 'possible relatives,' which is what I was looking for in the first place, but the rest of this felt odd enough that I figured ATS would want to hear of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I'm not sure how much of this I can post out in the open thread as I think we are dealing with a 'private person' issue here.

That being said, there is a website that was had a thread made about it here a while back which was shown to contain a good deal of personal information when members here started looking themselves up there.

Anyway, I went to this website and looked up Mr. Deyo and found 3 listings there, one of which is deceased. Between the other two, I looked closer and think I have found our Mr. Deyo.

Not only that, but there are some intriguing irregularities, such as having a couple of different names 'associated' with the original. Both of which have the 'alias' feel to them to me when I look at them closer on the above-mentioned site. They both have the same 'current & former addresses' as well as the same 'possible relatives,' and 'possible associates.'

One of the 'associated names' has a different last name, and the other is a feminine version of his name, hence the 'alias' feel I mentioned.

I've archived the pages at archive.is but don't want to link them out in the open thread due to the previously-mentioned potential privacy issue, but if a member wants to pm me, I will provide the links in a pm with the caveat that they not be posted to the thread here.

I will say that Charles Deyo is not listed as one of Justin Deyo's, 'possible relatives,' which is what I was looking for in the first place, but the rest of this felt odd enough that I figured ATS would want to hear of it.

Curiouser and curiouser...

new topics

top topics

join