It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The growing hatred from the Right wing and Islamic extremism. Take 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It does sound familiar.

Mostly because the extreme left says the same things. So do religious extremists. And the extreme right.

Can you figure out what they all have in common? It's not a hard thing to see but it's a hard thing to accept even for some of the enlightened folks on ATS. If you really, really try though...I bet you can do it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sounds like you did not only drink the Kool-Aid that you were given, but downed your neighbors too! Sheesh. Burn your T.V.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

This youtube vid won't embed properly but it fits in your thread.

Christian vs Muslim Fundamentalism

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bannon wants a holy war and so does isis

its only a matter of time now

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Jefferton
I won't be arguing with the opposition this time around, because it is a waste of my time.

Just read, and try to take something away from it.

Peace.

Any examples of people saying these things? Quotes? Because it sounds derived from imagination. That's what I take away from it.

Sssshhhh.......Be careful or you will pop his bubble. A Liberal outside their bubble is a troubling sight.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The greatest deception that the liberal agenda has filled people's heads with us that evil does not exist.

Well guess what?

It does. And one of the many forms it takes is radical Islam.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"The basic idea is, "Think how we think, or we will kil you, because we are stronger.""

WTF? People on the Right are saying "think how we think, or we will kill you" ? Which side is going around the country starting riots and violence, it certainly isn't the Right. As for the Right's hatred of Islamic extremism, why the hell not? They treat women, gays, and non-Muslims as animals, or worse. If you are a fan of that kind of stuff, I have to ask, what is wrong with you?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Theocracies tend to be bad ideas period. Think Inquisition... Yeah, it can get that bad and probably worse if saner minds do not intervene.
However, you don't defeat an ideology, and let's be frank, that's what we're fighting, an ideology, by any other means other than showing it to be fallacious. Bomb them all you want, it's going to come to nought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join