It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The growing hatred from the Right wing and Islamic extremism. Take 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The Right wing has felt more or less powerless for quite a few years. They have bottled up their collective hate. Now in this era they are feeling powerful.
The Right deserve their time in charge. This is the way politics works.
However.
We have all seen the growing, yet still, thinly veiled theats from the Right.
"There will be consequences."
"A revolution is coming."
"There will be a backlash if this carries on that will make Trump look like a little girl in a skirt selling candy floss at the fair. "

The basic idea is, "Think how we think, or we will kil you, because we are stronger."
Sound familiar?
Radical Muslim extremism follows the same belief system.
In time, you WILL become the very thing you claim to hate.
You cannot become a monster and still claim your "good guy" status.
You want to eradicate the Left and Liberalism?
Congratulations. You are now the evil thing that you hate.
Most of you are too far gone to see the similarities in ideology, but if that resonates with even one of you, I feel good.

Peace.

Edit:
The post was deleted by staff for beint in the wrong forum.

I thought it needed to be repeated.

Peace to all who reads!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I won't be arguing with the opposition this time around, because it is a waste of my time.

Just read, and try to take something away from it.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I won't be arguing with the opposition this time around, because it is a waste of my time.

Just read, and try to take something away from it.

Peace.

Any examples of people saying these things? Quotes? Because it sounds derived from imagination. That's what I take away from it.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Live in an Islamic theocracy and see how your enlightened liberal sensibilities work out...

Islam is a retrograde ethos bereft of humanity and bent on the subjugation of women, genocide of homosexuals and the complete and total dissolution of the High West..

I have seen their treachery and you know nothing of it's reality...

An Islamic governed state abides by the tenets of the Koran and the associates Hadith of the sect of which rules the land(typcialky a majority determines the Islamic "denomination")

No matter the sect, all have the same common theme: submit[read convert], pay or die...

This is inarguable...

Ironically, liberals have a blind spot for Islamic evil which will see the West, who walked on the moon and split the atom, made to bow on their knees five times a day and worship of magical moon god in the sky...

-Chris

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Its funny because the left are saying the same but from the other side.

I think us people in the middle are getting fed up too. Maybe we should all "rise up" and bang some left and right heads together.

That'll satisfy their cravings for violence and maybe thin out the numbers.

Now I'm off.... I'll take the middle door, Bob.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There are a lot of quotes without any attributes at all nor any links to provide context or even substance. I prefer to think of myself as someone in the middle but it is becoming harder to do that with all the rhetoric from both sides. Both sides seem to have become that which they hate, you have the right restricting immigration with largely scare tactics but there are some real concerns and you have the left shutting down free speech at every corner but also some real issues about the various speakers.

So far the fascism is spread out to include both sides, the rights intolerance of the groups and individuals wishing to immigrate and the lefts intolerance of those wishing to speak and hold different views. It is becoming silly and a big joke, enough is enough. The very least that could be done is to provide links for the quotes and unless they are said by someone who actually has the power to do these things then they are as meaningless as someone who just wants to speak at a university, words are ideas and I suppose that both sides are so afraid of real ideas they have to shut the door on it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Reposting the thread is not going to get any different replies.
And saying you will not "argue" with the opposition because you don't like the replies, is pretty one sided don't you think?
The Leftists are the ones calling for a revolution, which is evident by their actions.
Don't you remember Hillary saying anyone who doesn't accept the election results, is a threat to Democracy ?
The Leftists didn't get their way, so they are having their little tantrums.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Violence begets violence.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Care to post examples of right wing violence for us all?
If I was so inclined I could post hundreds of examples of Leftists being violent but no examples of right wing violence spring to mind.

The riots after Trumps election and the numerous beatings and threats made at pro Trump rallies easily spring to mind.
Add to that all the examples of people faking violence or threats that turned out to have been done by the people making the accusations and it kind of seems that your point is blatantly false.

Did you see the Twitter page that was set up today by a Trump hater calling for his and Pences assassination?
Had a pic of Trump on the ground with a gunshot wound to his head, pics of a sniper rifle and him saying "its gonna be today" he later tweeted "not really today but soon"

So outside of your backwards mind can you give examples of the right being violent or calling for blood?
I gaurantee for every example you can give of right wing calls for violence I could give you 5 of leftys calling for it, for every actual piece of evidence you could provide for actual violence from the right I could give you 10 from the left

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's cause and effect, with the OP focusing on "effect".

Basically, he's saying, "I don't like being hit because I punched someone."

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I made the original thread, and this one, BECAUSE of comments I have been reading lately.
I have no agenda other than trying to point out a trend I see growing.
I have no problem with the Right wing, or Trump.
I am only reacting to a growing violent trend.
Are there bad apples on the Left? Yes!
But if you cannot see that there is a growing violent force coming from the 'hardcore' Right, you are just as blind as you claim me to be.
Not one person on the Right can admit to these comments from their side.
I admit their are bad apples on the Left.

Do you see my point?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I really cant see your point???

If you changed right to left in your post it would make perfect sense.
As I stated in your other thread I actually identify as a lefty but the left have just lost their fricken minds, it actually looks like most of them are unbalanced.

If you wanna be taken seriously give some actual examples, I warn you though for every example you give someone on here will be able to give you 3 examples that show the opposite to what you claim.

Im up for a challenge game if you are, you show a youtube clip of Right wing violence from the last 4 months and Ill give you 3 examples of left wing violence

You prepared to back up what you say?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Do you see my point?

The Apple Grove:

Violent Democrat apple trees = 1000

Violent Republican apple trees = 5

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've seen some threads come up showing some cases of 'right wing' extremism. From what I can tell these cases were just the random nutter that comes with having millions of people running around.

This situation with the 'leftists', its increasingly their platform.

Anti-discrimination laws being entirely one-sided being the biggest issue. One of the choice example threads today is no first aid training for white students. The obvious logical climax to that kind of thinking is no first aid to injured white people.

In the face of that kind of threat of a mass social movement, what humanist shouldn't be up in arms against that kind of thinking.

Humanism is now "right wing", I guess?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The basic idea is, "Think how we think, or we will kil you, because we are stronger." 

I've never come across this.. even from the most extreme rights here.

It's actually more like "think how we think, or else we will just feel terribly sorry for you"

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have no problem with the Right wing, or Trump.
I am only reacting to a growing violent trend.
But if you cannot see that there is a growing violent force coming from the 'hardcore' Right, you are just as blind as you claim me to be.
Not one person on the Right can admit to these comments from their side.
I admit their are bad apples on the Left.

Do you see my point?

the Right-Wing and Trump are not in the same ball park

the Right-Wingers are Luddites like McCain and Graham... the war hawks intent on arming/aiding/abetting IS-ISIS-ISIL perhaps even the Houties and the Boko Harem...

Trump and the Patriots who are in line with his cause of America First, Shipping Out the Illegals both criminal & terrorist minded (which is Aggression-Fundamentalism-Islam at the core) and taking Oaths to the Constitution

those Trump voters are not the Far-Right-Wingers you seem to be lumping in with the cross section of the USA which elected Trump and said Enough to the continuation of the tear-down-America schemes by the Progressives-&-Lefties/communists who are under the Democrat Tent

if Trump, god forbid, sought to have a national prayer day..to seek Gods help in ridding the govt of the hidden anarchists and saboteurs with secret agendas working in DC in many Agencies by way of rewards for supporting Obama...
I would both decline any prayers and denounce that action as both stupid and detrimental to the unification of America,
the sleepers from the Obama years will be found out and told to vacate their positions in disgrace

the McCains & Grahams of the Congress have a very close retirement issue at hand, they might just resign their Senate roles due to public backlash
edit on th31148890695007152017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

There have always been those from the extreme right and those from the extreme left....what is your point ? That's normal for as many years as I have been paying attention. I do believe that less members from the right resort to bad habits mostly because the right is an older more conservative group.

The internet is not a good gauge to determine violent action, only the acts themselves can speak to that. The members of a forum hiding behind anonymity are much more likely to spout off and say thing they normally would not espouse in public and a bunch of kids at a university are more likely to get riled up from alcohol consumption and just the mob effect.

Certainly the "talk" has been turned up on both sides as to be expected but the younger left is more vocal and angry but it will not be long before the right catches up because of the mob mentality, they do it so why not me....most of it is not even related to any views just acting out from both sides, one can see the anger building in you just from your post.

And one big difference, I could be wrong but I have never seen or heard any politician or national leader call for violence unlike those leaders from the left. Just this week, Loretta Lynch called for a "violent uprising". This is from a well educated (maybe the problem) woman who has held numerous important government positions, just no sense in it.

politistick.com...

edit on 3/7/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

edit on 3/7/2017 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Lol...seriously you just sat in the corner with your arms crossed and spewed made up generalities.

Maybe this should be in rant...maybe theres a rave forum?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I am no friend of the right. However there are some blowhard bigots on the right and there are some decent people who choose to think differently to me. I refuse to lump the entire right as mean spirited moronic idiots. The right is bigger than the orange Ape in the same way that the other side is bigger than Hillary (who lost - I know).

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

As an independent I actually couldnt vote Democrat even though I wanted to. I look at college campuses and liberal media and their one side arguments and confirmation bias and just couldn't rationally support the left

Honestly the progressive scare the crap out of me. Nothing scarier them someone who thinks they're so morally and intellectually superior that they can't possibly be wrong or hear differing opinions.

And they resort the violence and shouting people down, with numerous examples all over the Internet. I have to stop and step away from these crazy people because they're so blind

The most scary thing is that the right isn't going to take the lefts violent aggressive behavior forever.

To be fair, I would be just as against far right behavior if they start acting like children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join