It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the member center be back Online?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say that I don't know when the member upload function will be up and running again. Last I heard there were some issues with this feature that needed to be worked out because of the server change. I'm sure SO is working on the problem and is as anxious as we are to have a fully functioning member center. All we can do is be patient and trust that these things are being worked on.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thank you Kinglizard for your answer. I'm just concerned about the u2u's and how do we get more?
I'm sure the capable people at ATS will figure something out. Thanks again

JAK

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You can still send and recieve u2u's. Go to the Member Center tab, or via the Settings tab

Jack

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm just concerned about the u2u's and how do we get more?

Are you saying you want to purchase "Add 100 to U2U quota" from the ATS store? If so, it's available.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
The truth is this is not really ATS, but a copy of ATS & you have been redirected. It is run by government morons

That explains why the "Fragile Earth" forum can´t be added to myATS while all the other forums can. And I also got 3 copies of "US News Discussion". Can´t move them around anymore either, they´re "locked in position". Either the Government or some big technical problems...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Are you saying you want to purchase "Add 100 to U2U quota" from the ATS store? If so, it's available.
How? That side of the page is out of service.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

How? That side of the page is out of service.

Click on the store.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Duh i'm sorry i apologize- it does work. I just assumed it didnt...

I know what happens when you assume, you make an ars out of yourself.

Thank you all.

JAK

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have a question.

Umm... I know there was a u2u sent out about it, (hides face in shame), but I was wondering when it might be possible to purchase an ATS Email account again.

Being the occasional poster that I am it has taken a while for me to build up the points. Ohh the irony that finally I make the 15,000 and the option is not available.

You wouldn't believe what I had to do to reach that amount either. I'm off for a wash, I feel so dirty.

Jack

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
You wouldn't believe what I had to do to reach that amount either. I'm off for a wash, I feel so dirty.
Jack

Let me guess, you attended the Jason Blair school of journalism and started regurgitating AP stories for ATSNN
. Don't worry, almost everyone has done it at some point in time. Just ask Mr. 500,000 himself. I wasn't particularly impressed with that until I found out that Fred isn't exactly "ancient" in terms of how long he's been a member. If they paid him in peanuts he'd be the next Jimmy Carter- somehow the points are starting to look like a sick joke- give him something else!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join