It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the member center be back Online?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Does anyone have an estimation as to when the member center will be back online? I have some images uploaded but do not recall their ats number. Is there any way to access the information in the member center or do we need to just wait it out until the link is fixed?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I second that request. I was going to change my avatar & then I discovered I couldn't. If you already told us somewhere else just ignore me & I'll eventually find it.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Use Image Shack to host your avatar and click the
button to change your avatar to the new url.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Forgive me for not knowing what you're talking about.

I couldn't find a settings button on the link you provided and is there a way to retrieve the avatars that's already in the members center?

EDIT: I feel like "kingidiot". I didn't know you were talking about the settings button on the ATS board!

BTW, thanks
for the information!

[edit on 1/2/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The link kinglizard is the place to upload whatever image you want to use as your avatar (make sure it fits the guidelines) The image he posted is from ATS. Look at the top of the page when you're signed in. There's a series of buttons, settings is on there. Click on that, and then click on the edit profile button. Make sure to reset your timezone as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I couldn't find a settings button on the link you provided and is there a way to retrieve the avatars that's already in the members center?

The settings button is here on ATS. Just use Imageshack to upload your avatar, then go into settings (its on the menu bar above under the ATS logo) and set the avatar there.

I can understand how you got confused. English is wierd like that sometimes

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So by no one actually addressing the questions in the multitude of threads such as this one should I assume that no one knows?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
So by no one actually addressing the questions in the multitude of threads such as this one should I assume that no one knows?

WHAT?! If I'm reading you properly, you're saying we've not any of answered the questions posed here. One remains, and that is the timeline.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yeah, kind of funny how nobody really wanted to answer. The truth is this is not really ATS, but a copy of ATS & you have been redirected. It is run by government morons who can't keep it working like the real ATS. If you go to a friends & access it you'll see that it's a little different but everything actually works at the real ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

WHAT?! If I'm reading you properly, you're saying we've not any of answered the questions posed here. One remains, and that is the timeline.

My bad! I should have made 'questions' singular. I meant the thread title question.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
Yeah, kind of funny how nobody really wanted to answer. The truth is this is not really ATS, but a copy of ATS & you have been redirected. It is run by government morons who can't keep it working like the real ATS. If you go to a friends & access it you'll see that it's a little different but everything actually works at the real ATS.

Thats not funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Doesn't work for me. I even turned my firewall off.

I started by going to imageshack and uploading the picture. I then copied the URL from the Here is the direct link to your image into the Avatar URL field. I then click Edit Profile and...nada. Once the screen refreshes, my URL is gone.

I NEED MEMBER CENTER BACK!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
what's the link? you sure you copied it properly?

im currently using one linked from an outside host, and it's all fine, so im inclined to think the problem is on your end.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
chaosrain please post your avatar link in this forum so we can have a look. It may be a size issue.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here's the URL they give me:

img209.exs.cx...

It is only 184kb, which isn't all that big a picture. If physical size is the issue, what size limit must I adhere to?

JAK

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That is HUGE chaosrain, the limits are 160 x 320.

Here, I resized it for you:

Enter this into your avatar address: img212.exs.cx...

Jack

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thanks to all who posted alternate solutions, but again that still doesn't answer the original question.

Originally posted by kode

Thats not funny.

Who asked you
or do you just go around and burglarize other peoples conversations without adding any content besides snide remarks. This is a conspiracy site last time I looked so I just added a little conspiracy to it. Maybe your skull is too thick to compute that.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The member upload was supposed to be back online weeks ago (according to asala :lol
! And it's still NOT ENABLED! It's a SCANDAL!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Many Thanks Jak!!! I'm glad to have something up. Now I can fiddle with it a bit.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd like to get more u2u's and download some stuff.

Again; Does anyone know when the download center will work?

There's nothing not to understand about this question.

Well?????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join