It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Student Group Offers ‘Black Students Only’ First Aid Training

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Looks like the campus comedy/lunacy is spreading to Canada...

A black student group at York University in Canada is hosting a first aid training session only for black students and describes the accusations of racism for barring white students as “anti-black racism.”

The student group, York United Black Students’ Alliance, got into hot water after a student, Jake Janic, complained publicly via a student Facebook group. Janic posted a picture of the poster which read: “catering to black students only”.

So, a Student wanted to attend a First Aid Course but was told he is not welcome because he is caucasion. When he says this is racist - he is called a racist, for complaining about being excluded simply because of the colour of his skin.

The York University group added that offering CPR and first aid training exclusively for black students is both a “responsibility” and a “duty” because of the oppression at the university.

“York University since it’s inception has had a longstanding history of erasure of black bodies, black students, and black space on this campus,” the statement added.

Really? York University has a history of erasing black bodies and black students?

Come on Canada...nip this in the bud, before it becomes okay for "black" students to discriminate against all other races (not just white people apparently), and it becomes the norm to be called a racist for objecting to being a victim of racism.

You can't come here if your are white skinned - and if you don't like it, you are a racist

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

So the madness has spread to Canada . And what the hell is anti black racism . Are we at the point where your a racist because your not a racist .

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Would they have excluded a Gay, transgender that identifies as a furry ??, or would being black bring more persecution???...

RA
edit on 7-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What is a black space?

A blackhole?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What is a black space?

A place for snowflakes .I dont know as at the moment i live in a semi sane country .

“For white folks to claim that they need additional space with whiteness subsumed in the entirety of the Canadian context is idiotic. The idea that some folks believe that white supremacy needs to be perpetuated by carving out even more space for white folks is redundant,” the group wrote.

Can anyone help me , what in the hell does that even mean . And dont call me white , i am not white . In fact i cant say i have ever seen a white person .
edit on 7-3-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I wonder if they would use these skills to help those of different racial feature?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
No Whites!
No Asians!
No Oranges!

No whites, no KKK, no fascist Canad...A!

^^^^ Not racist ^^^^^

This is the regressive left logic, you cannot defend against the on coming storm of stupid. Its like when a racist priest gets on TV and spouts extreme alt right propaganda... all right wingers look on and think "oh god....", most left wingers look on at these children who will not able to function in the real world and sigh

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Maybe it's a space virus or something.

All this BS is not normal.

Quarantine these colleges for a couple 3 yrs.

Lot's of shock therapy. Try and kill the space viruses.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

So the madness has spread to Canada . And what the hell is anti black racism . Are we at the point where your a racist because your not a racist .

originally posted by: crazyewok
What is a black space?

A blackhole?

That's racist dude.

edit on 7-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe the focus will be on gunshot, knife wounds and overdoses. You know common things to black people everywhere. Or it's just insanely racist stupid.

edit on 7-3-2017 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just identify as trans-black and sue them for discrimination if they deny you.

Fight fire with fire.

edit on 7-3-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

wont you come, wont you come... unless you're white...

edit on 7-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The easy way to control people is getting them to fight each other >(Divide and conker )
So now your pissed at blacks they are pissed at you and the Governments are laughing all the way to the bank that helped steal your jobs your freedom your family .
Just incase there are not divided enough lets add Mexicans , Humm still we can do better then this lest add 1.7 billion more Muslims . Well this should do now 75 % or the world hates the other 75% and the worlds resources are stolen >What will you children eat tomorrow when the land lays to wast covered in oil in trash or glowing in radioactive wast ?
And to think you rage over if they lie about a few degrees of temp clime earth has .Oceans dieing fish dieing whole landmass striped of forest that are million of years old all done wie your pissed because he is white he is black he is he is he is .
Means wile In the evil overlords lair (( Easy just to easy ))

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The easy way to control people is getting them to fight each other >(Divide and conker )
So now your pissed at blacks they are pissed at you and the Governments are laughing all the way to the bank that helped steal your jobs your freedom your family .
Just incase there are not divided enough lets add Mexicans , Humm still we can do better then this lest add 1.7 billion more Muslims . Well this should do now 75 % or the world hates the other 75% and the worlds resources are stolen >What will you children eat tomorrow when the land lays to wast covered in oil in trash or glowing in radioactive wast ?
And to think you rage over if they lie about a few degrees of temp clime earth has .Oceans dieing fish dieing whole landmass striped of forest that are million of years old all done wie your pissed because he is white he is black he is he is he is .
Means wile In the evil overlords lair (( Easy just to easy ))

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

conker

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

A few generations back in my family, there were KKK members. When I was twelve, my grandfather learned that I had black friends at school he told me "Black people are wonderful, everyone should own two or three".

My father very intentionally moved us away from that influence. I was taught and raised to understand that people are no different beneath the skin. That there is nothing a white person can do that a black person, or anyone else for that matter, could not do. My parents both deeply ingrained this within my siblings and I. They believed what they taught us. And as a result, we believe what we were taught.

Now, my next statement is going to get me called a racist.

I have had black friends all my life. Hispanic friends, jews, and middle eastern friends.
I came amazingly close to actually proposing to a desi (Indian) girl in my late twenties. This woman was so beautiful, so kind, I think about her almost every day, even now a quarter of a century later.
I have hired people of all types regardless of color, religion, or nation of origin.
I raise my children through communication and leading by example with the exact same message my parents taught me.

And I am sick and m****r f*****g tired of being told how I, a middle aged white male, am somehow to be held responsible for slavery and discrimination towards those that are not white nor male. I am also disgusted at the fact that if I dare mention any of the previous paragraph, that I am to be considered racist. That my words and intent are to be mocked.

Well folks, I've got news for you. My children will be exactly like me.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Recently a daily leftist claimed that antidiscrimination laws are NOT skewed away from straight white cis males.

Wont you pop in here and hammer home how real that notion is???

edit on 7-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's funny that other races are praised for being proud of their kind while whites are denounced for simply being white.
You know why I think it is? I think there is a self-perceived inferiority among some minorities. I think the ones who are mad at whites are the ones who believe whites are superior to them... And I think they're angry about it. I think this college class is just one example of that.
This is something that applies to anyone, really - minorities, the gay community, leftists, etc. The ones who are the angriest are the ones who are trying to compensate for something they feel is wrong with themselves. When people feel like they are equal to others, they don't go around excluding others and refusing to be among them. The term "reverse racism" comes to mind - anger at whites not because they think whites are inferior, but rather the opposite.
Think about it. Every time a group does something like this, it's because they feel they aren't on the same level as whites. Am I wrong?

I've experienced something similar throughout my life. When people realize or believe you're better at something than they are, sometimes they get mad and denounce you for it, or belittle you, or put you down, all just to mask their own perceived inferiority. I had to cut all communication with my own grandmother because at a younger age, she started on a total warpath trying to belittle or criticize me in any way she possibly could to try to convince me that she was better than me. Some people just can't psychologically handle feeling like others have something they don't or are something they're not.

I wish I was in charge of that college. I'd so love to come out and publicly denounce a race-based group of students for running a class in which they refuse entry to those of other races and then expel every single one of them to the glorious applause of the majority, right before telling them all that it was a black student group, just so I can watch the total mind**** take place.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

When I took my first aiders certificate years ago I don't recall being told there was any difference at all. The patient was referred to as "the patient".

We practiced CPR and the kiss of life on a dummy. I think it was a pinkish tan kind of unreal colour. I think all the stuff inside people is pretty much the same. ...

Anyhow... If you have no arms or legs, and are completely stiff and hollow... I know exactly how to help!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
What is a black space?

A blackhole?

Don't phsycists call that dark matter and aren't they busy looking for it? Maybe they should try Yokr University.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join