It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is ordering the politically corrrect social engineering in the West?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

Well how about you just go with your innate sense of goodness and fair play? I work as hard as I can in a job that should make a natural ally of the Republicans but I like the social justice of the democrats.

I have just watched the news where people are dying of famine in parts

of Africa ..... But hey the well of people in the west are concerned and

worried about the sex of stick figures on traffic lights!!

Sad facts ....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

It is sad.

Even that is used against us when it suits.

Dare to complain about a crappy 9 to 5 and sooner or later, guaranteed, your complaint will be belittled by someone tutting and repeating the mantra.... "Don't you realise there are people worse off than you?".

Well, yes, I do. But it doesn't help.

Please don't take that as criticism of your post but it doesn't make it OK for us to be dumped on just because someone else is.

Adding. We are better off and we do try and help when we can but sometimes you have to get yourself fit before you can help.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Ooops

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Lowering our standard of living to give a temporary rise in standard of living of those in 3rd World countries is not a long term solution to poverty. There is no shortage of food, its all about distribution and creating artificially priced markets. You forget that farmers in the USA were paid not to grow crops to keep prices high.

Don't forget aside from people dying of famine in Africa in this so called 1st world we have been led to believe that 2 people are required to service a mortgage. Previously in the 60s 1 breadwinner was enough. You might say that we want larger houses but that doesn't cut it as the cost of materials due to increased production has brought down the "real price". The economic cycles are increasing at a faster rate coupled with the fact that no one knows what the true cost of inflation is as Govt deliberately change the methodology of counting what constitutes a "basket of goods".

Why were the banks not allowed to fail and bailed out with taxpayers funds - we've been sold the lie that they are fundamental to society and yet small business's are not bailed out and given a 2nd chance.

There is a breakdown and mental stress's in 1st world nations, people are homeless and dont have enough to pay for health treatment. Lets look at our own backyard and assist our own people rather first.

When we are in a position to personally help others in 3rd world nations we should assist personally.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Whats even sadder is that the elite continue to amass a greater proportion of wealth and control concentrated in fewer hands.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lowering our standard of living to give a temporary rise in standard of living of those in 3rd World countries is not a long term solution to poverty. There is no shortage of food, its all about distribution and creating artificially priced markets. You forget that farmers in the USA were paid not to grow crops to keep prices high.

Don't forget aside from people dying of famine in Africa in this so called 1st world we have been led to believe that 2 people are required to service a mortgage. Previously in the 60s 1 breadwinner was enough. You might say that we want larger houses but that doesn't cut it as the cost of materials due to increased production has brought down the "real price". The economic cycles are increasing at a faster rate coupled with the fact that no one knows what the true cost of inflation is as Govt deliberately change the methodology of counting what constitutes a "basket of goods".

Why were the banks not allowed to fail and bailed out with taxpayers funds - we've been sold the lie that they are fundamental to society and yet small business's are not bailed out and given a 2nd chance.

There is a breakdown and mental stress's in 1st world nations, people are homeless and dont have enough to pay for health treatment. Lets look at our own backyard and assist our own people rather first.

When we are in a position to personally help others in 3rd world nations we should assist personally.

I think you have misread my post?

As I am fully 100% in agreement of your post....

The post I had replied to whingingly compared gender stick people on

traffic lights to be a massive problem ...... I just think there are problems

much bigger than that world wide and people need to get a grip!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Evolution is, yall evolving mentally, who is abusing or manipulating the pussies, evolution from the foundations that made ur country
edit on 10-3-2017 by daniel2sxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

A book, Tragedy & Hope of 1300 pages long, was written 50 years ago, by an economics/ history professor, Carroll Quigley. He taught at Georgetown University, in Washington DC.

Some think that Quigley was given access to “Insider” information, in order to document the history of the “Elite” of the world, and that it was never meant to be made publicly available. (He later found himself unable to get a second edition published.)

On page 324, Quigley wrote a page, which summarises a major theme of the book:

“the powers of financial capitalism (the Elite) had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.

This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.

Each central bank…sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence (bribe) cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards (bribes) in the business world.“

See, the elite are kind enought tell us of their devious plans before implementation.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

All the best books are hard to find.

Pity we can't get a few million copies of page 324 to distribute around the UK and EU.

Sounds like a very appropriate description of those UNdemocratic Brussels mob.

Mind you, they could probably give everyone a copy of the book and we'd still get called crazy conspiricists!

Adding.
Just checked "a well known auction site" and found it for sale. A bit out of my price range just now but I've stuck it on my want list.
Another interesting book there by Plummer, any info on that one by any chance?
Cheers.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

All the best books are hard to find.

Pity we can't get a few million copies of page 324 to distribute around the UK and EU.

Sounds like a very appropriate description of those UNdemocratic Brussels mob.

Mind you, they could probably give everyone a copy of the book and we'd still get called crazy conspiricists!

Adding.
Just checked "a well known auction site" and found it for sale. A bit out of my price range just now but I've stuck it on my want list.
Another interesting book there by Plummer, any info on that one by any chance?
Cheers.

Dont know anything about the Plummer book sorry

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I've had a little scout about.
The plummer one is Tragedy and Hope 101.
Can't see a date but its all based on Quigleys research and, presumably, updated information.

At two hundred odd pages it seems a little more accessible for most.

I'll keep an eye out for both. Bit of an addict where books are concerned so I value peoples recommendations.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I saw this video a few days ago >>>>

Two REAL reasons the West accepts so many migrants.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Who is ordering the politically corrrect social engineering in the West?

I think personally it is the zionists. They probably think that they can rule the world after they destroy Europe and North America.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I saw this video a few days ago >>>>

Two REAL reasons the West accepts so many migrants.
www.facebook.com...

Oh yeah, great.

I grew up in a 50's white Christian neighborhood.

I feel deprived because its not real and wasn't real life then.

It was a little pocket of "superiority".

No thanks to the sentiment in your video.

edit on 11-3-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

So if we're all talking alike and not using certain words, all the world's problems will magically be solved?

If I do not say fat but instead call someone horizontally challenged, that will end world hunger?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tiger5

So if we're all talking alike and not using certain words, all the world's problems will magically be solved?

If I do not say fat but instead call someone horizontally challenged, that will end world hunger?

I do not believe that you read my post before replying. I would be happy to explain anything concepts that you do not understand - like "gesture politics". You could now go and red the post.

I herewith reply to your post.

I am not suggesting that we talk alive. I am for diversity even if you at not! It is ridiculous to assume that using an alternative word for "fat" to end world hunger. Do you have any suggestion as to end world hunger?

I do. Firstly it is a local political problem within each nation state. Secondly there are other global players that are happy to foment wars and problems....etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So (according to the article in your link) they are (in Aussie) doing a trial run in one town for the replacement of standard (universally recognized) crosswalk signal light shapes, with a "female" shaped signal, starting with around 10 crosswalks in one city.

The new light is apparently now a female, because it wears a dress. And of course, the reason the city council went ahead and did this, was because it was felt the other person shape was discriminatory against females.

Here I thought that a big part of the feminist movement was the idea that females don't have to wear dresses all the time. They can wear pants like a man. Therefore the other signal was all inclusive of genders. Breasts are not visible on the icon, but neither is a penis. The new shape, however, is very much non-gender-inclusive, as very few men wear dresses. However, the argument Could possibly be made that, since a man could wear a dress, this change technically does nothing for females, and is a waste of taxpayer money.

Of course, the folks involved would tell you to your face without blinking an eye, as quoted from the article...

The initiative came at no cost to taxpayers – a spokeswoman specified that a local electrical company absorbed the cost as part of its sponsorship. 

Oh, well isn't that just wonderful? We get the warm fuzzies inside for knowing we are on the side of Good and Right, AND it cost Nothing! So, even if those meanie heads Do try to use their stupid "logic" to try to "man-splain" to us why They think this isnt necessary, they really have no basis upon which to formulate a meaninful argument since it was free (cause we all know that one of the first things they will say is that this money could have been better spent).

Well, hold on just a minute now... If the electric company "absorbed the cost as part of their sponsership", couldn't they just as easily "absorbed" the cost of something Actually Useful instead of this? Something useful which the taxpayer will now have to pay for? Something useful that they could have gotten for free, if the council didn't choose this crosswalk project as their "freebie for sponsorship"?

I wonder what the dollar amount of this project would come out to? If it wasn't "free"? (It's not) For about 10 crosswalk lights, custom made and installed, on a city contract? Finding the answer to this could help folks in Melbourn calculate hat else they could have potentially gotten. Perhaps some of the other electrical infrastructure in melbourne couldve used repairs, replacement, upgrading, etc.

Perhaps some of the most vital electrical infrastructure could have been hardened for protection against EMP attack? When ww3 hits, and the nukes and EMPs-only(w/o the nuke) and everything else fly, and they are taken back to the mid 1800s in a split second, the citizens from melbourne can take comfort in (only the Memory of, since they will be non-functional) their female only crosswalks (at least 2 other cities in the world (vienna and a german town) which "updated" their crosswalk lights to include the female gender, created cross signals featuring both men and women (with vienna featuring a whole assortment including gay and lesbian COUPLES, holding hands with a heart in the air between them), for example the one in germany uses the female for "go/cross" and the male for "stop/wait". Which matches the symbolic interpretations of the male & female, doesnt it? With the male aggressively commanding you to Halt! Or else. And the female passively allowing the pedestrian to cross, compassionately giving the child (you) what it wants. With the state playing the part of the parental authority.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I see it here and there but overall I don't see an issue with political correctness? I'm not politically correct however, I don't talk like a jerk to people. There's a difference between being an obnoxious jerk who thinks they can say whatever they want and political correctness.

A lot of people talking about how they hate political correctness are obnoxious jerks. LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Well they were your words....Lets take another example...your neighbour loses his job...why is that of less importance than starvation in Africa. Africans will be starving for the next 500 years. Telling people to get a grip is also very condescending...unless you walk in another persons shoes you dont know what issues people have.

People are rightly concerned that PC has gone mad...a type of PC creep...death by a 1000 increments.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

LOL...your latest avatar, bunny with sharp teeth offends me....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join