It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that human beings could be on alien worlds, right now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Hyperboles

Who is Ben Rich?

Loads of people claim we have technology far in advance of whats on the shelf.

Rather a few of those same individuals claim they also know how it functions yet are unable to demonstrate or recreate there claims in any meaningful manner.

If indeed we have mass cancellation technologies at our disposal why are we not using it to further our expansion and colonization of low Earth orbit and the rest of our star system?

Well i told you my thoughs on this before. The public would be furious with their leaders and kill them for holding us back. they dont do it because they are afraid for their very lives now.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So how deep do you imagine the rabbit hole goes?

Because control has always been about, today its mass media and the military industrial complex. Yesterday it was organised religious practice, before that who knows.

Why would "They" not simply stage some new discovery about this mass cancellation technology thus somewhat cover there arses with regards to them already having and holding said technology from us?

Stands to reason that you don't hold back progress and potential control of the almost endless resources of our star system over a little thing like fear of getting your hand caught in the cookie jar.

Plus depending on how far back the cover up goes, would not the people responsible for originally cover up be somewhat dead by now, or very nearly?

edit on 10-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork>>> I think so. I think that they've adducted people for years, maybe centuries or even aeons and have used humans for purposes on distant worlds. Maybe we were even genetically manipulated to create a better race of beings more suitable for their purposes. And I believe they've harvested genetic material for breeding as well. Given that, I think they have agents among us now at the highest positions in government and industry steering us towards goals they have in mind. Are we mining gold for them on mars or elsewhere? Serving as slaves or soldiers or technicians? I don't know but I believe our government does. And our elite. I had a few dreams that resonated and it involved aliens. One was that I was abducted by human agents serving aliens. They were aloof and arrogant, and looked on earth humans as primitive and backward cousins. Like we might look at stone age people or people from a thousand years ago. They looked human, but their eyes were different. Another dream had people being encouraged to sign up and be tested to be transported off world and given positions on better alien worlds. I resisted it but was left wondering what it would be like living in a mostly abandoned planet Earth. Then I couldn't help thinking that maybe they just wanted us off the Earth for other reasons. The dream about the strange eyed human aliens. That was pretty intense. I remember them explaining that they could jump through space using our planets magnetic poles as worm holes. And they had many of us monitored. Indeed they had monitoring devices everywhere and were studying and recording Earth's animal and plant life. And when I asked them where they were from, they said derogatively, from Earth.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: openminded2011

And it just as possible that all these poor souls that go missing all over the world are being harvested for there body parts for our own very Human experimentation and profit.

Yes, but I would prefer to think they are on some far flung planet than in an organ boutique.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You were going good in my mind until I read "Christian believers/brothers".

To answer your first question: Would I go? You betcha. If I went, chances are I would never come back anyway. To much to learn and see where ever I ended up.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Youre not grasping this. they includes non human beings as well. and to reveal it would make things very hard for them as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
You were going good in my mind until I read "Christian believers/brothers".

Well I'd rather that than satanists who can't be trusted and are up to no good.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh i grasp the premise just fine, having read rather a few documents on the topic such as the Branton files, The Grand Cosmic Conspiracy, War in Heaven, reports on Dulce, not to mention the numerous other documents reports and pictures pertaining to the subject.

Its great reading, and may even contain a grain of truth here or there, but at the end of the day none of it can be substantiated and is probobly fictitious and/or fabricated.

Humanity these days is ready to swallow just about anything considering our organised religious practices have failed or are failing and have been shown up for the hypocritical non logically consistent bullcrap that they are, is it any wonder really?

We are simply attempting to replace our concept of a creator with aliens, mix in some ancient astronaut theory, spread some Von Däniken, Lazar on top and this is what we are left with.
edit on 11-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Unfortunately buddy the worst is generally true where Humanity is concerned.

Governments, corporations, and other nefarious secret societies have been experimenting on and exploiting our respective populations since time immemorial.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The issue with your initial concept is what the benifit would be for "them" to have us go on a "tour".

They have the ability to travel throughout the galaxy, which means their technology is clearly far beyond us. The only purpose for keeping us alive is for study, not to help us along.

We have nothing to offer them except our planetary resources, which we also have no way of stopping them from taking.

Let's visualize this from our perspective, seeing how it's the only one we know concretely.

Let's say we were a space-traveling race; why would we travel? It would cost a great deal of resources, time, energy, and funds. Our society relies on power-houses like governments or giant corporations to be able to achieve such feats, and it's ALWAYS for personal gain, not simply innocent knowledge.

Hisorically we decimate anything we invade, whether that be new land, new environments, and so forth. We use up resources and we kill whatever else is there either unintentionally or intentionally.

We have never tried to put a lot of effort into really helping another advanced species, and by advanced I mean something like dolphins, intelligent birds, other apes.

We try to fix what we broke, sure. we may have small groups that do a tiny bit of research and gain a bit of knowledge, but we don't supply hundreds of millions of dollars into advancing dolphins, despite their clear intelligence, social hierarchies, and so forth.

It would be completely unreasonable for us to do so too.

Why would it be different with a race that's far beyond our abilities to help us along?

In my opinion the concept is actually a bit arrogant. We simply aren't that special as a race.

Comparatively, with the dolphin scenario and bringing them into our enviornment, the difference in their alien environment would likely be far more extreme where just walking into their spaceship could kill us.

The only way I could see a human being being on an alien planet is if we were taken forcefully, and kept in a terrarium.

Unfortunately

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We could be useful to them for filling a niche.

The gravity/size of a planet is the one of only a few things about a planet that cannot be fixed by terraforming.

If your biology needs gravity to be 5 m/s^2 and the planet you want to colonize has 9.8 m/s^2 then you're better off finding another species to colonize it for you.

The autopsies of the grays from Roswell and other crashes showed evidence that they came from a world with thinner atmosphere and very likely lighter gravity.

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: Hyperboles

Who is Ben Rich?

Loads of people claim we have technology far in advance of whats on the shelf.

Rather a few of those same individuals claim they also know how it functions yet are unable to demonstrate or recreate there claims in any meaningful manner.

If indeed we have mass cancellation technologies at our disposal why are we not using it to further our expansion and colonization of low Earth orbit and the rest of our star system?

Well i told you my thoughs on this before. The public would be furious with their leaders and kill them for holding us back. they dont do it because they are afraid for their very lives now.

The policy is to introduce alien technology to the public in a way where it appears to have been created by a normal process.

Basically someone would have to be working on mass cancellation, and then have a "sudden breakthrough".

However I suspect that what's happening is that our government was given a ship capable of mass cancellation, but without being told how it works. And they still haven't figured it out yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Bedlam
What if we're on other worlds, and so far there aren't any ETs? At least, not at more than a level of maybe a dog in intelligence?

How'd we get there?

Or rather, how did we get here?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: moniker

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Bedlam
What if we're on other worlds, and so far there aren't any ETs? At least, not at more than a level of maybe a dog in intelligence?

How'd we get there?

Or rather, how did we get here?

By superintelligent design from an original intent, and by that I'm referring to the particular configuration of our own Earth-Moon-Sun system within the context of the solar system and galactic and intergalactic cosmological unity of which we are an imbedded and intrinsic part, included and not excluded, for some strange reason that we can't hardly even begin to fathom.

Ultimately, the appeal to alien intervention falls mute in the face of the larger framework within which we are all immersed ie: wherein they also evolved.

This is the place where the creator left His fingerprint and also rendered a standard of universal truth and justice and individual liberty even in the face of powers and principalities both of this world and of others in the starry heavens.

Somehow, imbedded within the grand design, there is a principal at it's heart which is capable of protecting us from predation and it makes no difference if numerous alien races have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar, so to speak, or as unwitting agents ie: intended for the human being to be slaves for whom the last laugh is handed to the little man, to the oppressed and downtrodden.

Oh what a mighty sense of humor, and irony, mirth and charm that God has, and for some strange and inscrutable and rather solipsistic reason, it's a joke that arose and arises here of all places, which takes first us, and then the otherworldly PTB by surprise where it may be said that the last shall be first and the first, last.

When the bell is rung it rings out throughout all the spheres where what is loosed on Earth is loosed in Heaven and where what is bound on Earth is bound in heaven also.

It both transcends and defies all "hardware" and all technological innovation and it's enough to make an Alien even one that's lacking in tear ducts, cry, and be consoled also by the loving hand of God.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And you just can't unring a rung bell, and once the configuration has transformed in the twinkling of an eye, it can never go back to it's original configuration, so it's the kind of joke and good-willed, good-natured sense of humor, mirth and charm, that just keeps giving in one form or another, until we become one with the love of God who punk'd us all and who's reign is eternal and everlasting.

What the PTB fear the most is the revelation of the sons of God that capable of redeeming the creation from the grip of the evil one in a final battle that's capable of binding the strong man and throwing chains around the beast in the system, armed with nothing but eternal optimism and hope for a brighter future and hearts that are filled with the Spirit of the Living God.

Then, by divine proportion down comes the new Jerusalem to the Earth as if prepared like a Husband to a Bride, as we eventually join the longgggg Earth of Civilized Worlds, as if arriving at a great party and celebration where we ourselves were the long-awaited guest of honor.

We don't need, ultimately, to create our own FTL program, because when the time comes, the mountain will come to us and indeed we could find that "we" in another form already populates that domain. It could take a long time because we have so much learning and growth to do as a race and "civilization" but it's a process so once a conversation gets started, even if only as a mere inkling, then we're already well on our way to a better world and an almost infinite series of others already inhabited.

edit on 11-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Oh no they manufacture them these days when needed. They know how to build them. but they cant release it yet.It might be soon though since they are doing experiments in the white world dealing with anti grav.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

The issue with your initial concept is what the benifit would be for "them" to have us go on a "tour".

Pets. Circus exhibits. Real-life monsters in alien monster movies. Athletes in interspecific games, bought, sold and bred like racehorses. Gladiators. Mercenaries in toy wars got up for entertainment. Novelty domestic servants to wait on alien millionaires. Harem guards and administrators. Field agents on other Earthlike worlds where conditions are inimical to their clients. Ambassadors to other primitive oxygen-breathing non-aquatic cultures like our own. Slaves and trustees on far-flung extraterrestrial plantations where the alien equivalents of tea and coffee are produced (because rich alien consumers, like terrestrial ones, pay more for natural products raised and processed using traditional methods). Colonial administrators for alien imperialists. Artists whose works are hugely prized for their primitive 'authenticity' and the insights they offer into the common predicament of all living things. Dream generators creating otherwise unimaginable vicarious experiences for alien lotus-eaters. Living sacraments of an exotic religion.

I could go on, you know...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Most likely we've been to other planets before, the theory that we used to live on Mars, for instance.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You must read project camelot

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Not sure how much stock I would put into project Camalot but it is a good read and anything to do with the breakaway civilization is but for what it is worth I do believe those giving testimony DO believe it and for the majority of them they are no liar's, my concern is planted memory's, government mind control technique's and other method's that could have masked true knowledge and replaced it with this outlandish sounding information, however if I am wrong then we are truly ruled by a criminal organization whom need to be brought down, sadly they have all the toy's as well.
youtu.be... (the full link let's them look at the other video's related to it rather than embedding it).

Still here is an alternate thought by someone else.
www.ancestryofman.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The government mind control people want me to tell you that's none of your business, lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join