It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that human beings could be on alien worlds, right now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I think most people relies the TR-3b is fantasy hence the word "alleged"

There is also speculation the B2 Bombers employ a type mass reduction by "allegedly" turning on electro-gravitic fields along its wings and fuselage which allegedly reduces mass thus saving vast amounts of fuel.

But there is no actually evidence to prove any of this.

If we can control and manipulate the strong and weak nuclear force thus manipulate electromagnetism and gravitation why the hell are we still on this planet?

We would be out amungst the stars with no population problems.

Why would they hide it when it could make the colonization of low earth orbit a viable prospect paving the way for a new golden age for humanity?
edit on 8-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

There is also speculation the B2 Bombers employ a type mass reduction by "allegedly" turning on electro-gravitic fields along its wings and fuselage which allegedly reduces mass thus saving vast amounts of fuel.

Nah, that's an alleged plasma system that reduces drag and decreases RCS. Thus saving vast amounts of fuel and adding in some oddball handling characteristics.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You guys might be interested in this:

www.gummy-stuff.org...

Officially the wing design of the B2 is blamed on a miscalculation, where the engineer was trying to calculate the wing arrangement that would give the longest range, and instead ended up choosing the design that gave the shortest range.

Just an accidental miscalculation. Nothing more. Nobody checked the guy's work in a multibillion dollar project. Right?

But what this tells us is that the B2 bomber's design would be a terrible design if it were a purely conventional aircraft (enough to need a somewhat far fetched explanation.)

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

My thoughts on it all is why would an alien species look at us as anything more than an interest if they are not here to exploit some resource. We wouldn't be the resource we wouldn't even qualify as slaves. A machine can do far more work than sickly humans.

I can't imagine the energy needed to cross a galaxy, but I am sure that it is a huge loss to transport people.

If they are here to study us then why the US or even the need for our cooperation? It is a big world and humans are all over it. Should be easy to snatch as many as they want from a more primitive area. It just doesn't make a bit of sense for an advanced race to hold us in any type of high regard...unless they need pets.

The best information on the grays suggests they have a big lung capacity and somewhat frail build, which taken together with their big head size would suggest they evolved on a planet with light gravity and a thinner atmosphere than Earth.

Perhaps a planet a bit more like Mars.

An Earth sized planet really isn't very hospitable for them. So if they want to colonize planets in that size range, and exploit their natural resources, settling humans there is their best option. If they have the knowledge, then the humans can build any and all machines that are needed.

So instead of trying to transport an entire industrial infrastructure, you just put 160 humans there (the approximate number needed for a self sustaining colony.) They breed, and grow, and set up an economy.

Better yet, you could just harvest some sperm and eggs. Transport those along with a laboratory capable of making test tube babies.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzyMan454

Hillary most likely does believe herself to be part of the ancient master race. There's also the theories that she is actually the granddaughter of Hitler.

If she's the granddaughter of Hitler, then Barbara Bush is the daughter of Aleister Crowley "sex magic"... er, wait.. could any of this be true?

If they're that, then maybe some among us are descendants of the Merovingian bloodline tracing back to none other than Jesus Christ!

I myself am of Welsh origin, my last name meaning, originally, to charge in with great courage and valor!

Sometimes I wonder if there might be something to all this bloodline stuff, and maybe there's a reason why the Mormon's possess the biggest descendant data base in the world, while believing that Elohim from the center of the galaxy are our progenitors.

At some level, all this speculation seems to scratch at an element of truth, but does anyone REALLY know for sure? Doubtful.

What I don't get with the Clintons and their inner circle is all the fascination with satanism and Moloch/Baal, when we have the most reasonable example of authentic Civilized Leadership in the person of Jesus Christ, who himself had a bloodline on the woman's side that was mired in controversy..

I don't think it's all about or should be about bloodlines or DNA any more, when we all shared the same ground of being and becoming as one human family with no human sacrifice needed.

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice."
~ JC

edit on 8-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

My thoughts on it all is why would an alien species look at us as anything more than an interest if they are not here to exploit some resource. We wouldn't be the resource we wouldn't even qualify as slaves. A machine can do far more work than sickly humans.

I can't imagine the energy needed to cross a galaxy, but I am sure that it is a huge loss to transport people.

If they are here to study us then why the US or even the need for our cooperation? It is a big world and humans are all over it. Should be easy to snatch as many as they want from a more primitive area. It just doesn't make a bit of sense for an advanced race to hold us in any type of high regard...unless they need pets.

If we are the most recent evolutionary adaptation in favor of sentience at the pinnacle of evolutionary development of life on Earth, then at some level, no matter how technologically or psychologically "slow" or undeveloped we may be, within the context of the entirety of cosmic, evolutionary history and development - the "latest and greatest" form as the most recent and newest, physiologically, and even spiritually (in potential) particularly if cosmic evolution isn't entirely isolated ie: within the context of a non-local, holographic phenomenon and interpenetrating cosmological unity.

Which would mean that our DNA is like cosmic evolutionary gold if you're wanting to "harvest" for seeding and planting or cross breeding and colonizing other worlds.

Thus, aliens might be very interested in bloodlines and the idea of purity and/or genetic diversity.

Part of the problem with long longgg range evolutionary development on an alien world and civilization could be the eventual loss of genetic diversity resulting in genetic homogeneity and eventual degradation of their gene pool.

So aside from blowing ourselves up via the use of nuclear weapons (something they appear to have taken a keen interest in), they are unconcerned about our socio-political or international problems and issues other than maybe to coax us towards a type of global governance that will be capable of regulating things like global climate change or out of control population growth leading to global thermonuclear war amid the crisis and tensions of such upheavals.

Wouldn't it be strange if the Earth is positioned, solipsistically, at the center and heart of a Cosmic drama and farming project, that must strike a balance in favor of Liberty and self-determination in the context of some sort of Prime Directive..?

From this POV, invasion and colonization through displacement would completely defeat the purpose, as would undermining the continued physiological and socio-political evolutionary development and self-determination of any one particular Civilization, lest the path to interstellar warfare and destruction on a planetary scale be loosed in the heavens, which would run contrary to the fundamental precepts of life and evolution itself, where the destroyers are themselves destroyed ad infinitum until one lonely power gets sucked into a black hole that they didn't see coming for the life of themselves. Fail. Start all over again? What's the point?

The highest power I think are God and angels, good ones.

Sometimes I like to imagine that the Earth actually has shielding and imprisonment capabilities administered by none other than the highest power of them all, which might lead an unsuspecting or a very suspicious alien power to presume, falsely, that we are the higher power, and thus, after firing everything they've got at the shield, to no avail, they might discover, to their utter dismay, that truly, in the grand scheme of things "the last shall be first, and the first, last."

Can aliens laugh out loud if/when they get punk'd by God?

That is what I think humanity is and represents, a type of grand Cosmic Joke told by God at the expense of absolutely everyone's prior ignorance, right across the board, but starting here of all places, where at one time the apex of the whole of it all and the twin pillars of the height of justice and mercy was rendered, unambiguously, at Golgotha, at the end of which, even if they tried to take Him captive, also became the brunt of His very practical joke, since the adage of quantum physics holds that "to be is to be perceived". Who's in the box now?

What they probably fear most is being caught red handed engaged in breaking the law.

"I fought the law and the law won." is surely by now their motto, and the source of their mirth and humor, and sense of irony, if they have such a thing.

Woe to the humorless, for they are surely dead already.

Praise be to God in the person and perfect act of Jesus Christ son of God, because without authentic Justice, humor dies.

edit on 8-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Would they read ATS do you think, if they are here?

Wouldn't that be funny.

/sorry for going off topic.

we could call this segment - deep thoughts or things that make ya go hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think most people relies the TR-3b is fantasy hence the word "alleged"

But there is no actually evidence to prove any of this.

If we can control and manipulate the strong and weak nuclear force thus manipulate electromagnetism and gravitation why the hell are we still on this planet?

We would be out amungst the stars with no population problems.

Why would they hide it when it could make the colonization of low earth orbit a viable prospect paving the way for a new golden age for humanity?

WHy hide tech like this? Simple. Power over the masses. Also if they reveal this now people would be furious and want to burn them to the ground.

And the B2 does use plasma on its leading edges to lessen drag. its in the patent office if i remember.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

To quote Reverend Lovejoy from The Simspsons "short answer with an if, long answer with a but."

If Lightspeed travel was possible then it would be a one way trip for both parties. If an alien species 50 light years away whisked a few humans away they would return thousands years into the future to a civilization that may not exist anymore-the same applies to humans who had a return ticket. I won't digress on the impossibility of FTL travel or wormholes (or the obvious language barrier.)

But if you believe in the Arthur C. Clarke quote that has been used ad nauseum " any advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" then the question beckons: Why do it? does someone in Florida drive all the way to Alaska to pick up some hitchhikers, drive back to Florida so the hitchhikers can see the everglades, then drive them all the way back? it doesn't make sense.

But as the aliens might say, Yoda works in mysterious ways.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Why have power over the masses when you could have power and the ability to exploit the resources of the full star system and potentially beyond?

It's not like everyone would automatically overnight attain the ability to build the own star ship and depart for greener pastures.

"There" power base would remain, just somewhat slightly change the nature of the game.

Technology such as mass cancellation could free humanity from the travesty of having all our eggs in the one basket.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Why do it? does someone in Florida drive all the way to Alaska to pick up some hitchhikers, drive back to Florida so the hitchhikers can see the everglades, then drive them all the way back? it doesn't make sense.

Actually, people do travel from Florida to Alaska, and from Alaska to Florida, by car or minibus, for fun. It is no where near as rare as you think! Some people come from other countries, just to rent a vehicle and drive from the East to the West coast, just to say they have done it. Driving holidays are not at all uncommon. People are strange, they do seemingly inexplicable things sometimes. I have heard of people taking round the world voyages, not for the sake of exploration, or to push their limits, but just to say they have done it.

A friend of mine and his lady went to Malta some years back, to visit with friends there. Those Maltese friends did a return visit at the end of summer last year.

The only major difference here, is scale and mode of transportation. Other than that, the premise is largely the same.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Check out the story of J-ROD
www.patriciacori.com...
Check out www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21993487]andy06shake

Technology such as mass cancellation could free humanity from the travesty of having all our eggs in the one basket.

BEN RICH DID SAY WE HAVE MEANS TO TRAVEL AMONG THE STARS

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Considering how many people go missing mysteriously worldwide every year, its possible that a few of them might have been hoovered up into a spaceship and taken off to some far flung planet. Who knows, maybe some aliens transplanted some of us to another planet to try to save the species?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

One moment old uncle Joe is home on Earth all alone and crying in his cups, the next, whisked away like Elijah to Timbuck Two or God only knows where.

And there he remains...to this very day.

And to this day, Joe looks up on a foreign constellation and wonders about his home world, where no one yet even knows that he's missing...

He shakes off the thought and surveys his new kingdom where he's considered truly the man among men, as everyone gathered in his honor raises a toast to the wise King from some backwater world. To Joe!

And old/new King Joe he fitted his new role like hand in glove, as he raised the cup of plenty to his lips with a smack and a smile.

/The End.

edit on 10-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Id just look at the fact that many scientists say our DNA shows it is very unlikely we originated on earth when we aren't adapted to it the way other species are and the fact so many ancient mythologies say earth is our third home, usually mars being where we were before.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Interesting you suggest Mars as the second home?

It would make sense for the grays to have colonized Mars. They are adapted to low gravity, thin atmosphere worlds, and Mars could be terraformed to meet their needs. The terraforming wouldn't last, unfortunately, because Mars doesn't have a magnetic field to keep atmosphere from getting blown off into space by the solar wind. But they could terraform it temporarily by smashing ice-water-rich asteroids into it (maybe have it last thousands of years.)

The human brain is hard to explain. Upright walking apes have a clear, long, evolution, but they all had tiny brains that posed no problem for getting the baby's head through a birth canal. The arrival of a brain that frequently kills the mother in child birth is hard to explain, because the birthing process should have been co-evolving to compensate.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

And it just as possible that all these poor souls that go missing all over the world are being harvested for there body parts for our own very Human experimentation and profit.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Who is Ben Rich?

Loads of people claim we have technology far in advance of whats on the shelf.

Rather a few of those same individuals claim they also know how it functions yet are unable to demonstrate or recreate there claims in any meaningful manner.

If indeed we have mass cancellation technologies at our disposal why are we not using it to further our expansion and colonization of low Earth orbit and the rest of our star system?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ben Rich was a former director of the Skunk Works.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Cheers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join