It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that human beings could be on alien worlds, right now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Or just maybe, WE ARE FROM THE STARS!

We just happened to be a far flung away colony that was all but forgotten. Over time, the original mandate was lost and eventually the directives all but lost. After several periods of infighting, they hierarchy collapse and they spread throughout the earth. Starting during the Miocene, they began to build communities.

Of course, geological disasters and changing climates decimated the population to the point that it effectively wiped almost all records and memory of that time.

Over the centuries, man remained in the dark till the rise of the civilizations that would eventually lead to our present time period.

Of course this is all speculation and non of it based on fact, however I like it...

What you described there is said by many to be the actual religion of the Illuminati. That they are descendents(or at least believe themselves to be) of a civilization which migrated here from Maldek which became the asteroid belt and the survivors made their way here and eventually began assimilating into the human civilization which existed as gods and beginning cross breeding programs. There are other aspects to the story but that is essentially said to be the gist of it. Even now they say remnants of that civilization are being found under ice in Antarctica.
edit on 7-3-2017 by OzyMan454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I like this possibility. Maybe it's where the nordics come from?

Descendants of humans who left Earth as indentured slaves, and then worked their way up from the bottom and eventually became full citizens in the cosmos?

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's not how it works.

Somebody reaches the end of their road here on Earth. Lost in the wilderness with no hope of rescue. Terminally down on their luck. No-one and nothing left in their lives worth going on for. Something like that. But still viable, rational and capable of performing some useful function.

Secretly, in a place far from prying eyes, someone makes them an offer. A new life on a new world. There's a price, of course. Use your imagination as to what it might be. It will be one the contactee is happy to pay. The makers of the offer will know that in advance, of course.

The deal is done. Another person vanishes for ever from the face of the earth.

The trip is always one-way. Don't believe the fabulists who claim to have been to the stars and returned. Strict contact protocols forbid any act that carries a risk of cultural contamination. Gone is always gone for good, and no-one here the wiser.

An apache brave, a lonely wise Himalayan widow, a young Crusader lost in the Libyan desert, a Kho!san mother who had just buried her only child, a Samurai kneeling in a paper room, musing over his bare sword: these, and others, now live and labour under foreign stars.

One day -- who knows -- you too may be invited to join them.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OzyMan454

Is Hillary Clinton a member of this elite race of ET Gods come to Earth or I should say does she believe herself to be that when she looks in the mirror, shimmies and winks and says, ha ha!

Creepy.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

That's not how it works.

Somebody reaches the end of their road here on Earth. Lost in the wilderness with no hope of rescue. Terminally down on their luck. No-one and nothing left in their lives worth going on for. Something like that. But still viable, rational and capable of performing some useful function.

Secretly, in a place far from prying eyes, someone makes them an offer. A new life on a new world. There's a price, of course. Use your imagination as to what it might be. It will be one the contactee is happy to pay. The makers of the offer will know that in advance, of course.

The deal is done. Another person vanishes for ever from the face of the earth.

The trip is always one-way. Don't believe the fabulists who claim to have been to the stars and returned. Strict contact protocols forbid any act that carries a risk of cultural contamination. Gone is always gone for good, and no-one here the wiser.

An apache brave, a lonely wise Himalayan widow, a young Crusader lost in the Libyan desert, a Kho!san mother who had just buried her only child, a Samurai kneeling in a paper room, musing over his bare sword: these, and others, now live and labour under foreign stars.

One day -- who knows -- you too may be invited to join them.

Great peace of writing. Great premise.

You should write a book. I'm serious. You caught the gist of the idea and reframed it in the most delightful manner.

You could call it something like "Return of the Lost Children of The Earth"

Homecoming I think has to be part of the story, part of the price involved, to teach mankind the way of the cosmic order, the same mankind who'd failed them miserably. It could represent an opportunity for much humor, and irony.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OzyMan454

Actually, I subscribe to a theory that is pretty close to the one I posted. The posted speculation was the gist off the top of my head.

In reality, I'm a huge Richard C Hoagland fan and dwell right into his material that a Type 2 civilization once occupied this solar system. From interesting moons and astroids, much of the civilization lived on Tiamat, a planet that now resides crumbled in the astroid belt. During a cataclysmic solar system event, the survivors fled other areas for hiding while a few splintered off to an inhospitable earth.

These peoples were to form the old world. This world is soooo old that it probably was the first city of man, one that predates Mu and Atlantis.
As the population grew, a number of highly advance civilizationa flourished and fell. America and its great native tribe that eventually collapse into the many smaller warring tribes we know. The Nazca plate and remnents of Mu, the Mid Atlantic ridge where Atlantis once stood proud. The great power if ancient india and their flying vimanas utilizing quicksilver, though they nuked themselves, indicative of radiation readinga deep under ground in certain locations throughout India.
You get the point that empires rise and fall, eventually coming to our present time.
What a long and terrible journey man has endures.
Anyways, that is what I personally believe for my crack pot conspiracy theme.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That's fascinating.

But wouldn't there be layers of evidence of these lost civilizations in time and history.

In terms of relative time (circles of the sun) even our sense of human history is lost in multi-generation stars, so the space or the domain for what you're suggesting is certainly possible.

But we still have a fossilized human ascent to contend with..

So I presume you believe that this Alien Civilization from Tiamat interacting with Neanderthal or pre-hominid man to create the full human being..?

I'm more interested in the idea that human DNA is the prize of a group of alien races engaged in "farming" and seeding, and harvesting for the seeding of other worlds.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

With respect, lots of it in fact, I disagree.

The sort of evidence I am talking about is forensic, not textual. It should be independently verifiable, physical in nature, demonstrable, rather than explainable.

There is none to be seen in the information posted thus far.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
If faster than light travel is possible, which it appears to be if any part of the UFO phenomenon is credible, which it is, then we need to think this through all the way.

Since there's been plenty of time for the universe to be colonized in some shape or form (could be through DNA), then by the time we get to these truly Earthlike worlds (with a single giant moon) and liquid water, we are certain to find them already colonized, maybe even with Human progenitors or offspring, who've been "planted", here, there and everywhere, maybe with the help of some superCreator who imbedded a sacred geometry into the galactic and planetary formation (like our own Earth-moon-sun configuration), to build the farm so to speak, with these the farmhands and workers in the vineyard.

..the implication being of course that ours is also a colonized or "seeded" world.

But then there was the meteor impact that wiped out the dinos and created the space for our own eventual evolution, was that "guided" in at just the right time according to some sort of celestial democratic process, or was it just a random fluke?

For anyone who's read the book "Who Built the Moon?" (don't worry about the nature of the question or the various postulates offered), you will understand what I mean about the foundation, and the idea of a farm intended, by design from a first/last cause, to produce the life that we're experiencing, where only an Earth-based observer would be in a position to appreciate those design elements and by that I'm not only referring to the "coincidence" of perfect solar eclipse as seen from the Earth, but a whole array of sacred geometry and whole, round number integers based on the Egyptian measuring system (Royal Cubit) and that of the Neolithic Builders.

So there's an intelligent seed of life contained in the accretion disc of our own galaxy and represented in our own configuration favorable to the life we experience.

This raises the probability of other Earth-like worlds, when we look at our own situation in this new frame of reference.

The ancient Egyptians appear to have appropriated it right out of the gate, and not after millennia of observation.

I think that the reasonable and logical implications to the Fermi paradox in light of evidence of FTL leads inexorably to the credibility of the ancient alien hypothesis where we ourselves are the product of both cosmic evolutionary history AND a little tinkering and farming, and teaching and guidance.

The Bible itself might contain some sort of higher technology like some sort of psycho-spiritual NLP, and here I'm reminded of the "vision" of John of Patmos.

Angels, and aliens, most good, some bad.

It has all the makings for a great cosmic drama with the Earth paradoxically and solipsistically at the very heart of it all, with a great joke waiting in the wings capable of saving not only the Earth, but future Star Wars, fought and won in the heart and mind and in the tents before it was ever waged on the battlefield, no military hardware required.

And let's face it, in a non-local, holographic universe, local matters, whether we're surrounded by aliens with FTL or not or even all alone (highly unlikely).

Do they love us, fear us? Think we're really funny?

I once had a very powerful vision, almost in the realm of prophecy -- whereby whole armadas of alien ships, armed to the teeth, after conquering their domain or by simply rising to the top of the pack as the preeminent technological superpower civilization, in the universe (none had so much as ever challenged them directly to a fight) -- were hurtling, not unlike Saul galloping on the road to Damascus, through an engineered wormhole to the location in the SpaceTime Continuum wherefrom they had detected (in the force) a GREAT POWER and a GREAT EVIL, where it may be said that what is loosed on Earth is loosed in heaven also...

to be cont'd..

Ive said it before..Battle star galactica hit it on the head. We are not originally from this planet.(this iteration) Our ancestors modified their DNA to be compat with this planet and destroyed all of their tech to start over cleanly. It would also explain anomolies found on mars. Where best to hide the truth than in a"fictional" show?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: schuyler

ETH?

Extraterrestrial Hypothesis

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What anomalies on Mars are you referring to, exactly?

Do you mean the various rocks which have been said to look like other things? Or has something else come about while I was busy headbanging?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well mass cancellation would indeed go a long way to addressing the problems associated with Inertia.

If indeed we did have the capability it would seem to imply we understand gravity a whole lot better than current scientific theory suggests.

Don't think i ever herd of mass cancellation being associated with the Orion project.

Now the alleged TR-3 Black Manta, think that apparently employs mass cancellation technology in combination with highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship.

Apparently the vehicle can reach speeds in excess of Mach 50, personally i don't imagine such a craft exists anywhere other than the drawing board.

edit on 8-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hillary most likely does believe herself to be part of the ancient master race. There's also the theories that she is actually the granddaughter of Hitler.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

"If faster than light travel is possible, which it appears to be if any part of the UFO phenomenon is credible, which it is, then we need to think this through all the way."

UFO are just as lightly to be of a extra dimensional nature rather than extraterrestrial so light speed may be just as much a barrier for them as it is for us.

This short video poses some interesting questions regarding the topic

edit on 8-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am sure that there are humans on other worlds and spacefaring craft right now. And most are not there because they chose to be, but because someone else chose them to be. Did the Mayans and Anastasia chose to go on there own? Of course we can only guess at what happened.

Those biblical dudes who lived to be hundreds of years old probably did so because the gods took them to live on other worlds for a time. When they were brought back to Earth all of the people they knew were long dead and the current population revered them as being hundreds of years old, though due to space travel, they had barely aged at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzyMan454

Hillary most likely does believe herself to be part of the ancient master race. There's also the theories that she is actually the granddaughter of Hitler.

Granddaughter?

Angela Merkel could be Hitler's daughter, if born in Argentina or Peru in the late 40's or early 50's.
Her official bio says she was born on Hitler's birthday in 1954.
But there are some who think she was born naturally in South America before Hitler died there and there are others who think she was a Hitler sperm test.

Either way Hitler would be her führer... er... father, but not her grandfather.

For führer... er... further reading, try this:
vaticproject.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm not sure (because I have no way to know) but I strongly suspect you are correct (if anyone cares)... though maybe we were just swayed by astr0's siren call ...heh, but there is other info out there that had me thinking about that scenario long before I spoke to our mutual acquaintance.

It is an interesting series of thoughts, though... I've ne'er been a Luddite, but logical projection of tech (and some wild guesses) show a future were the populace is immobilized in private universes of their own making as well as weapons that could deconstruct universes... perhaps a faction returned to a bare bones, more vital existence on ancient Earth after tweaking the local hominids.

What to do when one is essentially a god via tech?

And yeah, fiction often masks reality... it's just hard to separate!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Huge respect back atcha, sir.

I know, regarding evidence. It's hard to express what went down a couple years ago re that former poster.. .it was a slow process and there is simply no physical forensics to be had and one has to rely on hearsay from other digital personalities!

There are just indicators of veracity and a best guess... but I'm hoping for physical, common proof, too .. .some day.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My thoughts on it all is why would an alien species look at us as anything more than an interest if they are not here to exploit some resource. We wouldn't be the resource we wouldn't even qualify as slaves. A machine can do far more work than sickly humans.

I can't imagine the energy needed to cross a galaxy, but I am sure that it is a huge loss to transport people.

If they are here to study us then why the US or even the need for our cooperation? It is a big world and humans are all over it. Should be easy to snatch as many as they want from a more primitive area. It just doesn't make a bit of sense for an advanced race to hold us in any type of high regard...unless they need pets.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes...I believe some humans from earth have moved to other planets...and also some of them that look human have infiltrated and moved to earth.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well mass cancellation would indeed go a long way to addressing the problems associated with Inertia.

If indeed we did have the capability it would seem to imply we understand gravity a whole lot better than current scientific theory suggests.

Don't think i ever herd of mass cancellation being associated with the Orion project.

Now the alleged TR-3 Black Manta, think that apparently employs mass cancellation technology in combination with highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship.

Apparently the vehicle can reach speeds in excess of Mach 50, personally i don't imagine such a craft exists anywhere other than the drawing board.

Let me say this so Zaphod does not have to come say it. there is no TR-3b. It was a line item only.

Now the black doritos do this mass manipulation though. Its not really anti gravity but just denying its ability to pull on said objects atoms by manipulating the weak force's pull on said object. When this Plasma field is active the crafts graphene superstructure and skin gives it the ability to hover and be lighter than air. but if you turn it off it drops like a rock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join