It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin: open letter the CNN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Mark Levins open letter to CNN

Mark correctly calls them out as dishonest and having a lack of curiosity, obviously... Why would they be curious and want to report like proper journalists when they're in a state of phycological warfare against a sitting president and the public

Levin writes

"Your lack of curiosity and dishonesty about such matters and in dealing with me demean you and your profession. You are free to circulate this communication to whomever you wish, as I am making it public."

Nailed it

www.google.co.uk...

ed it on 6-3-2017 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So the men get a day off and the women have to work?
Moving on up.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Levin is being way too kind to CNN. The network is an anti-American radical terrorist organization. It should be shut down, or forced to leave the United States.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Levin is a beast.
Leftist shill Brian Stelter is a complete waste of air, he is a George Costanza without the glasses look a like.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'll just leave these here -

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I will quote one of commenters on that Breitbart article -
"There isn't a Leftist kook alive that will debate Mark Levin"
One of the greatest comments ever.

And I will leave this one -

edit on 7-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Mark Levin is a traitor to America.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Really? Maybe you would care to explain how that would be?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Conservative Talk Radio better be careful, they are in the same entertainment industry as their TV rivals.
Throwing stones in a glass room may get you cut.

There is definitely a swagger coming from the radio latley. I guess after 8 years of moaning and groaning you get pretty bent.

I'm not saying Mark is wrong In his assessment of the media, just saying their are still three fingers pointing back at him.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2017 by Observationalist because: Spelling

edit on 7-3-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Really? Maybe you would care to explain how that would be?

You won't get a reason. They think that because he's not in line with liberal ideology he's a traitor to America. The person who responded to you is an admitted anarchist though, but somehow that isn't anti-American. Go figure.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I feel the same way about Alex Jones if it helps. I think anyone who actively seeks to destroy any American's ability to think critically, is a traitor.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I feel the same way about Alex Jones if it helps. I think anyone who actively seeks to destroy any American's ability to think critically, is a traitor.

So all those that work at CNN are traitors too?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The musings of a has been wanna be fascist how cute. Hey Marky you may want to get the industrial strength knee-pads because you still have some sucking up to do before Herr Trump showers you with his blessing.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So trying to get to the bottom of a felony leak is not critical thinking ? Yet 2 months of the Russians caused HRC to lose the election with absolutely no proof is OK for the critical thinking crowd ?

I would have never guessed...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I will quote one of commenters on that Breitbart article -
"There isn't a Leftist kook alive that will debate Mark Levin"
One of the greatest comments ever.

And I will leave this one -

Holy shizer.

That's some scorched earth carpet bombing Levin is doing there.

Jesus Hanity just stay in the bunker, he's not done laying willy-pete everywhere.

OMG he's activating the orbital lazer. Put on your dark glasses Hanity, Put on your dark glasses!

HE'S CHARGING THE LAZER.

aaaaaahhhh I CAN'T WATCH.

edit on 7-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Aw. Poor baby ...they didn't pay enough attention to his spouting bull crap?

TSB

Should try the truth next time.

Everyone knows his eyes should be brown. (Because he's full of #.)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Never argue with idiots or drunks. It makes sense everywhere else.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

No.
This CNN narrative of fake news is a trump tactic to get people looking at one thing so they don't look at another.
One would think that tweeting without any proof of what he says makes trump the premier purveyor of spurious tidings delivered like the morning paper to my Twitter feed.
The architect of fake news.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
The musings of a has been wanna be fascist how cute. Hey Marky you may want to get the industrial strength knee-pads because you still have some sucking up to do before Herr Trump showers you with his blessing.

Yea, I suppose I'd ignore the facts in the thread and make some stupid comment too if I was clueless.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The network is an anti-American radical terrorist organization. It should be shut down, or forced to leave the United States.

Why do you hate the constitution so much? It's very un-American. Everyone has a voice. The world would be a terrible and unjust place, if only one idea/one voice was heard. For example, yours.

What you propose is the way they do business in Russia, and areas of Eastern Europe. Not here. Freedom of speech is to be valued. As much as I disagree with almost every word that comes off your keyboard (because I find your thoughts radically indifferent to the Constitution and unbecoming to human beings) I defend your right to express them.

It works both ways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join