It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pleidians(sp) and the iargans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hi all, my first post
, well my question is, and please don't tell me these aren't fake, i'll make my own mind up when i really research both topics, for now i just wanna ask one question. Does anyone know anything more about these two entities? What have researches come up so far on the meier case? And the iargans by stefen denarde, i believe the man has recently passed away. Anyway does anyone have any information on this case? I think there's a few things to back it up, like they say when denarde made contact, local radar showed strange activity in the area. I try to find more info about this, but i find nothing, except for a few things that aren't much help. Well thanks guys, l8

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Alot of books are out there about Pleadians, but they all are 'channelled' in nature. Depends on how much validity you give to channelled information, or to the individual channeler I guess.
Ive never heard of the other group

have you tried GOOGLE?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
yes, but with the iargans, i just come up with this www.galactic.no... Nothing else nothing more, there a few sites promoting as a real encounter but it still doesn't help. With the pleiadeans and billy meier, i would like to find out if this event really did happen. And if so, were are both of these men had, and are still having encounters with these beings. I definately want to find the iargans case out, but everything's in dutch and everywere on the net keeps repeating the same thing "the contacte "stefen denaerde" was told to keep it a a falsehood. and no one will ever find out about this case, although it doesn't help much.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think pleidians are a type of nordic.Many nordics settled on other planets and different starsystem for some reason.I only know of two types of nordics,siriuns and pleidians.Correct me if im wrong.

As for iargans,i have no idea to who they are.I cant exactly tell you much about pleidians so i try to research on the topic.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
but.............BUT..Billy Miere was a PROVEN photo hoaxer, and that brings EVERYTHING he ever said about any intergalactic encounter under suspician

Am I wrong?

Wait, I can anser that question!
ahhhhhh NO. I am not wrong.

Billy Miere=Big Fat Hoaxer

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
so he was proven a huge hoaxer? are you serious? When was this?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
when i recreated the meiers ufo audio clip using a mic , a speaker and a delay unit causing feedback and then slowing the sound down to half speed

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ive read quite good deal on the pleiadians

my conclusions is that i do not believe in "Channelings" as being a factual communication between extraterrestrials and humans

why?
because every channeler has a different view of the universe

so your telling me that the Pleiadian aliens actually tell different versions of everything to everyone they 'contact' thru channeling? i doubt it personally

there May Be aliens living in the Pleiadian star system
but i SERIOUSLY DOUBT that they "contact us thru channeling"

it just all seems made up to me

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

What have researches come up so far on the meier case?

Not too long ago, we had a pretty knock down, drag out session regarding Mr. Billy Meier. It was an excellent thread imho, and was well-argued by both supporters and debunkers. Probably even better argued by his supporters. However, in the end, Billy's own photos and interviews kind of do him in. Both sides of the issue turned up an amazing array of photos, old interviews, etc. and eventually, it was concluded by many that Billy is a hoax. If you'd like, I'll dig up the "ray gun" pic that should really do the trick for you, as it is just so laughably absurd....

but with the iargans, i just come up with this www.galactic.no...

First I've heard of this one, but the Dutch have produced quite a bit of UFO frauds lately, so perhaps just another on the bandwagon.... Seems to be a popular (and profitable) enterprise there.... With no other sources or organizations to vouch for him, I'd be pretty skeptical on him. Heck, Meier even had the endorsement of the Disclosure Project (much to my dismay)!!!

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What have researches come up so far on the meier case?

Not too long ago, we had a pretty knock down, drag out session regarding Mr. Billy Meier. It was an excellent thread imho, and was well-argued by both supporters and debunkers. Probably even better argued by his supporters. However, in the end, Billy's own photos and interviews kind of do him in. Both sides of the issue turned up an amazing array of photos, old interviews, etc. and eventually, it was concluded by many that Billy is a hoax. If you'd like, I'll dig up the "ray gun" pic that should really do the trick for you, as it is just so laughably absurd....

but with the iargans, i just come up with this www.galactic.no...

First I've heard of this one, but the Dutch have produced quite a bit of UFO frauds lately, so perhaps just another on the bandwagon.... Seems to be a popular (and profitable) enterprise there.... With no other sources or organizations to vouch for him, I'd be pretty skeptical on him. Heck, Meier even had the endorsement of the Disclosure Project (much to my dismay)!!!

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Gazrok]

lol, i saw that pic, anyway do you know what other dutch related ufo cases i mean besides the iargan one. There's not much going for his case, other then his family backs him up/wendell stevens (who seems no better), and a few radar disturbances that supposedly happened when this took place. I would like to examine it further, but i have no idea were to start. i think stefen denaerde has sadly passed away, last time i did internet research on him. Gazrok, i know this is wishfull thinking, but do you know of any contact cases that might be true or have far better worth?

edit: I also read that they contacted 4 other people, and will relay there information began to the main contactee, well if it's true or false i'd certainly like to see the outcome.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by malakiem]

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

We are the helpers of good, to protect Gaia, we are the only ones who dare help humans,
because we believe in love, not in the illusions of fear and hate.
Your planet is under mass mind control and will be freed soon,
but there are many reptiles who do not want to leave, who wish to stay here and remain in control.
But this will destroy your planet, and we can not allow it.
Humanity has been mutilated for the sake of protecting reptiles into your society to keep from being
seen, for if they could be seen humans would not allow them to be in control.
Their blood goes back many eons, but there is hope. On 2010 21 of the 12 month,
many of our blood will waken to enter humanity into a new age of light.
This has been our hope.This is what we have chose to do, and have incarnated into many forms of you.
We will protect and guide you, and rid of all evil. After careless societies and the destruction of many people
in the past, we have had to build up over and over. But the only thing that will help human life is a shift in conciousness. This is unique and marvelous and guaranteed to happen, there is no such thing as failure because we have programmed it to prevail. You need not fear or worry for we are already among you,helping you, and showing you love. This planet will once be glowing with love and have no more enemies,
it will be protected with light for many years to come. The only thing you must be able to do is believe in love,
and in yourselves, in each other. Or you will also be banned from this planet. This shift will happen for you on 21 12 2012, two years after our siblings have.

Great love to all.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The only problem with people who have claimed to be in contact with or receiving messages from Pleiadians have not researched the star system themselves, when you question them about where the pleiadians come from, they tell you all kinds of rubbish about the star system which is also known has the "seven sisters". then when you point out how young the system is and it couldn't possibly be home to an advanced civilization they the tell you they then exist in spirt or some other nonsence. One of the other great ones is that the aliens come from a different system which they call the pleiadians not the system we know!!
Wiki link for star system
edit on 16-12-2010 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join