It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High predicts chaos in Mid March

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

As more people get online he gets better, he says that, everyone is a bit psychic, so the future shows up in emotive language, recently he has developed a lexicon, which has upped his hit rate. The closer to a big event, more people start using the same emotive language, which falls into immediacy data ,which makes it about five days out.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Seems some of the folks replying have no idea what is going on now and choose to denigrate the info.

In all seriousness i actually do think something big is going to happen at the end of March as i mentioned. Ive posted about it in a few threads here including the 2017 predictions thread.

I actually just emailed Clif about it.

My post in jest was simply some comic relief in the midst of all the gnarliness going on. My apologies.
edit on 7-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

This is what is going to happen in ten days from now, the debt ceiling will cause , the first crisis. www.youtube.com... Stockman does a realistic take. It is going to get rough.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I listen to Cliff like i listen to the weatherman when he tells me
the coming summer will be late and cold.
Both of them are in the back of my head when i plan ahead.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Something has to give. There is way to much emotional pressure out there. The planet is basically broke. Look at South America. Look at the middle east. People launching rockets all over the place. Really don't need someone predicting the future. It's not looking to good.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I just don't grasp how he can prevent an echo chamber effect. One that makes issues seem bigger than they really are.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Have to say this is one of the most interesting prediction topics in awhile.

Going by my intuition it seems that something large is trying to be suppressed, and there is lots of deflection going on. I'm not sure exactly what this "Something" is however it's nothing that this man, or anyone else has discovered yet.

The dog and pony show currently going on is a 100% deflection.

Thanks for posting.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Interesting thread and a nice break away from the usual political topics. Let's see what happens!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Apparently, he knows this, and does something to mitigate it. Like you said the more people talk about his predictions, the more they show up in the data, but from what I can gather if they don't have the emotive words they get pushed down the ladder.
I like to check his stuff against other trend analysis people. Even people with good hit rates at prediction like Baba Vanga. She said way back that the last American President would be Black. The way things are going we might be looking at some sort of government changes which will make it valid.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Duuh! How bout Trump doing Beau Coup Congressional Recess appointments.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
As the EU continues its collapse at an increasingly fast rate, more chaos should rather be expected in the month of April.
Among other things, the EU is increasingly impotent in affecting US govt decisions and don't have anymore control over the US government and the president as they used to have since 2001.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
didn't realize he was back after he said he was headed for the hills in 2012 and going dark. I guess he needs more money since the world didn't end.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join