It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High predicts chaos in Mid March

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Cliff High used to be mentioned here in his early days when his webbot predictions were new. There seems to have been much improvement and many investors are now following and listening to him.

In his Feb forecast he mentioned mid March would be the beginning of a period of chaos, slowing down in the summer and ramping up again in the fall. It starts about 5:25 in the video for the above, but the entire video is interestesting including speaking about bitcoin, silver, gold and more on current events.

I thought about posting this yesterday but held back. This A M looking at Drudge my heart sank and anxiety took over. With wikileaks releasing tomorrow thought this was too much synchronicity or maybe just coincidence not to post.

This is steemit so don't know how to embed.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Doesn't the debt ceiling expire March 15?

Beware the Ides of March.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Figures, I'm on track to have my house on the market mid-may, and homes are selling like hotcakes around here right now.

Just hold off little bit longer, chaos... real estate prices need to hold steady for just a few more weeks!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Im guessing late March.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Are we still on for the 2017 Antarctica Aliens as he predicted in Jan with his woo woo , or is that poo poo now?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Im guessing late March.

Thats not going to work for me. We need to reschedule till next month.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: CreationBro

Im guessing late March.

Thats not going to work for me. We need to reschedule till next month.

That's fine, we'll hold the tectonics in place for now. You have that rain check coupon I gave you right?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Missed that one, anybodies guess.

No one said he was 100 percent, but considering the current situation, may need to reconsider.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It is going to be one hell of a St. Patricks day this year.

Things alway get a little extra crazy when St. Patricks day falls on a Friday or Saturday.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I guess the people start rioting when they get the first whiff of the space goat farts.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Seems some of the folks replying have no idea what is going on now and choose to denigrate the info.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Seems some of the folks replying have no idea what is going on now and choose to denigrate the info.

What's going on?? Besides the government eating itself and the media over extending their credit.. vault 7 being released?? A president calling out a former president directly?

Haha if anything weird could happen we are in the right climate..

People don't like predictions..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You are right what's coming down is so big, not many will believe it , even though the mathematical certainty is absolute. That's why the fake media will keep the Ponzi going as long as it can. Hence fake news we are already in a collapse and being fed figures that show a healthy economy. The problem is that America does something like 70% of the worlds trade, when they cant afford to buy anymore, it will bring the rest of the world down as well. That's why Merkel wants their gold back, and tells everyone in Germany to have three months of food. Because it takes three months to grow food.
If Clinton got in we would be in a war which would disguise it, but Trump is left holding the can.
edit on 6-3-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on 2012 West Coast tsunami...he still have that big trimaran he built? Also the alien invasion?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I got off that crazy ride after "space goat farts" lol! But, you don't really need a computer program these days to know things are chaotic - just follow the POTUS on Twitter.
edit on 3/6/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is this guy a psychic, a channeler, or does he have some sort of prophecy? Just curious, what is his source?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is going to be one hell of a St. Patricks day this year.

Things alway get a little extra crazy when St. Patricks day falls on a Friday or Saturday.

Oh, I get it now

But on the other side of the argument, I am interested - someone mentioned something about a computer program?
edit on 06pmMon, 06 Mar 2017 21:51:10 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
It's complicated but the short version is he has a program that analyses the internet.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
He developed a computer program that gathers data from the internet and he makes predictions about the future based on that data. So he has hits and misses. His website is www.halfpasthuman.com

Sal

a reply to: darkbake

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Thank you Sally Sunshine and Kosmic Jack. I failed to explain and tend to forget others are new to this site. In the early days he was less accurate but of late withe refinement he is hitting predictions much more accurately. Current situation is only reason i posted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join