It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Obama didn't order surveillance on Trump, but tried to and was shut down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Globalists don't like Russia because they're a hole in the road of the globalist NWO agenda Trump is also a big hole in the road for the Globalist agenda because he is a traditionalist patriotic and doesn't want a global America

When will people realize that Russia is possibly the last stronghold working against the Globalist. What most fail to understand is unbridled globalism and privatization will pull the noose completely on us serfs.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

google is amazing!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
It is quite obvious Russia witch hunt was Manufactured to add to the FISA warrant granted

They found nothing and continued the serveilance on there political opponent

Hillary even tweeted within the same week of the FISA warrant being granted, that computer science guys had found a covert server linking the Trump organisation to a Russian based bank

So clearly Hillary had access to all this

IMO, it was when Trump started asking Russia at his rallies to hack the DNC and Clinton which got the FISA warrant accepted

However any sane person knows Trump isn't a Russian agent or colluding with Russia

This is what people fail to grasp

Globalists don't like Russia because they're a hole in the road of the globalist NWO agenda

Trump is also a big hole in the road for the Globalist agenda because he is a traditionalist patriotic and doesn't want a global America

Trump respects Putin for this very reason, and that is the only Trump Russia connection, political and ideological

The globalists essentially hung themselves on immigration policy's

There intention was to change political demographics by watering done nationalism with multicultulism

Once rid of nationalism, nobody will oppose a one world government

The alleged tap that only one anonymous source has even said existed was SUPPOSEDLY Right before the election.

The Russian rumors AT LEAST predate the RNC because part of the shady part was that the ONLY change trump made to the GOP party platform was to say we would not use military force if Russia invaded Ukraine.

If there was even a tap it was after a year of rampant rumors and clandestine meetings between trumps people and Russian officials..

I don't think you needed a presidential order for the FBI to look into it..

Hell I think it is the most logical conclusion from the variables we know.

The art of the deal right??

What's a better deal than Russia dropping counter intel on your opponent 3 weeks from election , in exchange for lifting sanctions and giving putin Ukraine ??

None of which noticeably hurts American interests, I don't care about Ukraine or Russian sanctions..

So from trumps POV that's win win!

Until putin taps the conversation about the deal and has proof an American president commited treason to use as leverage.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Grambler

Good post

Now when laid out like you have done here it seems pretty simple to me...the easily provoked hot head businessman and his ragtag band of political misfits and/or rookies were outmaneuvered by a lawyer and his staff of considerable experience. Basically the request or act to tamper with a presidential campaign is considered wrong and those who did so more than likely know/knew this. Now the common assumption is that Obama would not be foolish enough to do this (likely) so would have had an underling do it in a way that he could maintain plausible deniability. Even if it came back to him directly what does he care, he is out of office and knows that at a certain level members of "the club" don't get prosecuted 99% of the time. They did all this knowing that brash Trump would bite and take the bait then open his big fat mouth about it which also apparently is not cool at that level of office. Bottom line Trump got gamed by people that are better at the game.
edit on 7-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Grambler

Good post

Now when laid out like you have done here it seems pretty simple to me...the easily provoked hot head businessman and his ragtag band of political misfits and/or rookies were outmaneuvered by a lawyer and his staff of considerable experience. Basically the request or act to tamper with a presidential campaign is considered wrong and those who did so more than likely know/knew this. Now the common assumption is that Obama would not be foolish enough to do this (likely) so would have had an underling do it in a way that he could maintain plausible deniability. Even if it came back to him directly what does he care, he is out of office and knows that at a certain level members of "the club" don't get prosecuted 99% of the time. They did all this knowing that brash Trump would bite and take the bait then open his big fat mouth about it which also apparently is not cool at that level of office. Bottom line Trump got gamed by people that are better at the game.

Well you are talking about the political fall out. I am discussing the ethical nature of Obama at least attempting to surveill a political opponent. This is a terrible thing.

As far as the politics of it, we shall see what comes of it. But so far Clapper and others have had to admit there is no evidence of Trump doing anything wrong with Russia, and the media seems to be on the defensive discussing the potential for wiretaps rather than the seemingly bogus Trump Russia connection.

Heck look at this video from today where a liberal anchor is now claiming no one in the media said there was a bad relationship between Trump and Russian spies.

We will see what the fallout is. I think that the people will be smart enough to understand that just because an Obama underling did this doesn't clear Obama of wanting to surveill a political opponent.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh the ethical nature you say, ok then. If you have any question about the "ethics" of politics then you have no actual understanding of how those games are played. I mean no offense it's just that anyone who doesn't know that our whole system is based on back room deals with a wink and handshake is naive at best. There is nothing ethical about our political system. It is in fact a "good ol boys club" with over 40% of politicians being related somehow some way. So to pout and cry about that is of no effect to the system and how it works. Actual physical change would have to take place and the system would have to be reset and rebuilt. Everyone currently involved would have to go and be replaced. Only problem is that eventually the system it is replaced with would be corrupted as well not to mention the chaos while a new system is put in place. It's just the way humans are, the few will horde wealth from the masses all while following a different set of rules that protect or mask their treachery.

edit on 7-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: TYPO

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Oh the ethical nature you say, ok then. If you have any question about the "ethics" of politics then you have no actual understanding of how those games are played. I mean no offense it's just that anyone who doesn't know that our whole system is based on back room deals with a wink and handshake is naive at best. There is nothing ethical about our political system it is in fact a "good ol boys club" with over 40% of politicians being related somehow some way. So to pout and cry about that is of no effect to the system and how it works. Actual physical change would have to take place and the system would have to be reset and rebuilt. Everyone currently involved would have to go and be replaced. Only problem is that eventually the system it is replaced with would be corrupted as well not to mention the chaos while a new system is put in place. It's just the way humans are, the few will horde wealth from the masses all while following a different set of rules that protect or mask their treachery.

Ok politics is shady.

Give me one example ever of a sitting President attempting to surveill his political opponent.

Did Bush do it to Obama. Nope. Did Clinton to Bush. Nope.

But your right, it has happened before.

I believe that is what Nixon was doing. Oh, and how did that turn out for him?
edit on 7-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Let's look at what your asking from a technological standpoint first. When would you say that electronic eavesdropping became available to be practically applied for political espionage? I would guess that as soon as that capability was available someone at some point in the game would be using it. Did you know that it is said that Sam Giancana had the kennedy's bugged. Isn't that crazy to think that a Mafioso would have the President and Attorney General bugged? We know Nixon was doing so who do we not know about doing so? Look all I'm saying is that to be so upset about a politician doing what politicians do without any plan of action to solve it is kind of silly. This is the system we have allowed to be put in place and we need to own it or change it. Most importantly though we need to stop being so divided over the corrupt actions of those weasels in suits and join forces to put an end to it.

edit on 7-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (typo correction)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Let's look at what your asking from a technological standpoint first. When would you say that electronic eavesdropping became available to be practically applied for political espionage? I would guess that as soon as that capability was available someone at some point in the game would be using it. Did you know that it is said that Sam Giancana had the kennedy's bugged. Isn't that crazy to think that a Mafioso would have the President and Attorney General bugged? We know Nixon was doing so who do we not know about doing so? Look all I'm saying is that to be so upset about a politician doing what politicians do without any plan of action to solve it is kind of silly. This is the system we have allowed to be put in place and we need to own it or change it. Most importantly though we need to stop being so divided over the corrupt actions of those weasels in suits and join forces to put an end to it.

So if we have proof that an administration attempted to spy on a political opponent, you think we should just brush it off because everyone does it?

Nope, not buying it.

But if you do have such a nihilistic view of politics, then I assume all you can criticize is the system as a whole. You can never criticize an individual politician or actor because you must always default back to "everyone does it".

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

But do we have proof? Oh and I can criticize individual politicians until I'm blue in the face but it won't change anything.

P.S. you don't have to quote me every time, I'm generally responding as you do timewise.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

But do we have proof?

Well thats what the OP is about. If the sources that say that the Obama admin sought a fisa warrant that named Trump or his team in June is true, then we have proof that Obamas team tried to spy on a political opponent.

I explain why I think that just knowing about the attempt is enough to show Obamas team acted unethically, and according to the link I posted , perhaps criminally.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

As I already pointed out though if "someone from Obama's team" request the warrant then that's not the same as Obama doing it and they would have been considered expendable in doing so. Even if it is the same, where is the proof that this has anything to do with Obama? How do we know that this was not just a general request to surveil Russian dignitaries and the Trump boys got mixed up in it to and to their detriment at that? Point is we don't know either way and in the end "we the people" have to wait for whatever response is deemed appropriate by those in the club. We have no say or control over how this can go. All you, I or anyone can do is speculate until "they" tell us what is "true" or not and what will be done about it. Until then it is all just gossip and speculation so by all means don't mind me and keep on speculating.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns4
a reply to: darkbake

If a Russian were to hack John Podesta, he can do it anywhere in the world. He would not do it in Russia where it can trace to there. Short of capturing a hacker and have him confess, I don't think you can conclude a Russian hacked John Podesta.

The digital fingerprints traced it back to Russia. However I wanted to revisit this thread after learning that the CIA could impersonate Russian hackers, leaving their digital fingerprint. This means the CIA could have been behind the leaks. This gets complicated but they could have been planning to take down Clinton and then blame it on Trump if they liked neither candidate.

Hell, the CIA could have been feeding the Obama administration false information about Trump and Russia.
edit on 08pmWed, 08 Mar 2017 18:36:36 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join