It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Remember all, this is only the tip of the iceberg.... more to come.

Also, why do some get so bent out of shape at the idea of Russia helping Trump by exposing the shadow government that runs everything here in this country? Is it really that bad having all their BS and secrets come to light? Last I thought, WE THE PEOPLE, never approved of shadow governments dictating all.. I'm glad that we have some entities around that are exposing these people for who they are.

Because the shadow government isn't exclusive to the Democratic party therefore any appearance as such can be counter intelligence operations. Give us just enough info to form a conclusion of their choosing. Party out of office = bad; Party in office = good.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Trump comes out as a victim of illegal surveillance JUST BEFORE massive Obama government illegal surveillance is revealed by WL.

WINNING!

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING! OMG.. the messiah...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So forget about how shady the CIA is for a moment. Lets assume for the sake of argument that everything they do is for our good, even if it seems shady. Well even given that I find this part disturbing.

Wikileaks claims that the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

Once a single cyber 'weapon' is 'loose' it can spread around the world in seconds, to be used by rival states, cyber mafia and teenage hackers alike.

www.zerohedge.com...

So it would be like the army developing a sweet new weapon to help defend America, and then letting it get stolen so that it can be used against America.

This alone is very troubling and illustrates the problem with developing these type of spying techniques; eventually our enemies will get ahold of them.

Now we don't know up from down. The CIA and who knows how many other groups have technology not only to spy on any individual through electronics, but also the capability to frame whoever they want. So the government has no one to blame but themselves when people don't trust them and get "conspiratorial".

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Can someone give us a short, to-the-point breakdown of what has been released?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83

I thought of this car accident, after I read this off the vault7. The accident was in 2013 though.

"As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations."

www.berkeleydailyplanet.com...

So Obama's CIA can now remotely crash our planes, trucks and cars.

Feel safe, America?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a thought just came to me! Maybe it's been discussed here before. What if Wikileaks itself is a put-on to distract from whatever

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
THIS TECH WOULD EXPLAIN A CERTAIN MISSING PLANE TOO WOULD IT NOT?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

ALSO why Obama was pushing Teslas.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

MH 370?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It was the plane i was alluding too sir very mysterious circumstances around it

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Now you know why they had to keep up this "IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!" thing going. It was so that people wouldn't take Wikileaks seriously anymore. It was to minimize them and if all of this is true, then it is quite possible the CIA hacked the DNC and framed Russia in the process, all to descredit Wikileaks. The fact that Flynn was at Trump Tower and that call was recorded, and then LEAKED to the PRESS, it kinda of seems obvious that they were in fact listening into to TRUMP TOWER.
This is out of control and this is probably only a very small tip of the iceberg. Can one imagine the things that will never see the light of day?
edit on 7-3-2017 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Some of the clues around Vault 7, included images of 9/11. Could this also point to something with the Planes then?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yes...I thought of Michael Hastings, too. He was driving a late model Mercedes, and we, here on ATS, discussed its possible hacking. Now our suspicions are even more strong.

Another thing, after reading the Wiki Press release: Frankfurt, Germany?!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

The "It was the Russians!" narrative is now moot!

Now that we know that Obama's CIA can make ANY hack appear forensically to be 'The Russians'!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

It could I mean at this point it would seem silly to rule anything out and yes wiki did allude to v7 being 911 related you may be spot on. i threw out the mh370 question as i had not seen it mentioned in relation to this but tech like this would go a long way to explaining that also

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Am I right that Year Zero covers 2013 - 2016? Anybody?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Take it for what the source is:

www.zerohedge.com...

Among the key topical revelations is that the CIA can engage in "false flag" cyberattacks which portray Russia as the assailant. Discussing the CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group, Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

edit on R102017-03-07T10:10:55-06:00k103Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R142017-03-07T10:14:23-06:00k143Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: introvert

Take it for what the source is:

www.zerohedge.com...

Among the key topical revelations is that the CIA can engage in "false flag" cyberattacks which portray Russia as the assailant. Discussing the CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group, Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

This is my suspicion. They framed Wikileaks and the Russians. Here is my question in this. What Law governs the CIA with regards to this? They used this against an Elected President, to take down the President. What are they guilty of? Sedition?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Adding to this is that MH370 was never fully found. It was like the plane was meant not to be found.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wikileaks also is claiming that the CIA hacks its own double agents.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join