It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Specially if any laws, bills or acts where signed during those years, or if the DOJ did any revamp or changes.

That will be a nice time like to understand what wikileak means.

And to put the pieces together.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting about this, Arrestme. I love that there are 31 pages of discussion on it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Wasn't going to post it, but you provided the perfect segue:

Saw this come across my Facebook feed yesterday. If you want to reach the average person, make your info into a meme; we saw how effective they were during the election process.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: burntheships

Short of burning a pile, I occasional unplug everything. Then I get away
and get outside....This has a balancing effect that I seem to gravitate to
more and more as the "smart" encroaches into every space.

Thats smart, but how do you unplug the smart meter on your utilities, the smart devices in tvs, refrigerators, washer and dryers, cars and CCD cameras in public spaces ?

Am afraid unless you totally go off grid you are still connected somehow...

It's impossible. Have you watched that show "Hunted" yet? There is no where to go. Except backwards. I'm becoming more and more sold on it. Cue the Apocalypse and bring on the reset.

You know what is truly scary but might be true nonetheless? Ted Kaczynski might have been right. Wrong for his actions but correct in his theories?
I'm prolly on a watch list just for typing that. No Intelligence Overlords - I do not condone violence, Just quit spying on me.

edit on 3/8/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i did not see any of this in the msm here in the country i live. i told some of my friends about samsung tv´s etc but no one was really interested.
gah

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

You know what is truly scary but might be true nonetheless? Ted Kaczynski might have been right. Wrong for his actions but correct in his theories?
I'm prolly on a watch list just for typing that. No Intelligence Overlords - I do not condone violence, Just quit spying on me.

Aww hell you won't be alone: His manifesto was brilliant. His bombing was reprehensible, however.

The way he was effed with in college by MK-Ultra academics probably had something to do with it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

True, smart meters do not shuf off or unplug. A refridge unplugged
is very inconvenient!

And those pesky CCD camera's...

How old is the notion somebody is watching?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thats smart, but how do you unplug the smart meter on your utilities, the smart devices in tvs, refrigerators, washer and dryers, cars and CCD cameras in public spaces ?

It's impossible. Have you watched that show "Hunted" yet? There is no where to go. Except backwards. I'm becoming more and more sold on it. Cue the Apocalypse and bring on the reset.

From that link...

He works through his topics chapter by chapter — “The Revenge of Paper,” “The Revenge of Film,” “The Revenge of Retail” — with scene-setting and friendly interviews with various innovators.

I way back further. I'm thinking of starting classes on how to dumpster dive, scrap metal, sell at fleamarkets and live under bridges.

Theres only one society left thats truly off grid. The one that rides the rails, sleeps with pigeons and trades goods and services for cash.

Nah, not giving away my secrets. I might need them again.

Lots more real heroes out there still...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You may very well get your wish on the Apocalypse, fairly soon.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am so glad these things are coming to light in a way the general public can be made aware and have it take residence into the consciousness. Then, they will need to decide if they will allow it to continue to exist. Do you want to have people scrutinize the way you live, categorize you, accuse and label you? Being the rampant hypocrites that they are.

It's not fun being sure the spooks monitor you. And you can be relatively sure they do if you worked in places relative to this type of work and quit for ethical reasons. Most people would not quit. The reasons, they are many.

Let's say you got paid very well. It would be hard to give up the money. Or, you may have to worry about being never paid again even being very skilled at your job. Perhaps some people like the type prestige.

I know for a fact I would quit over ethical reasons. Even knowing I could very well face ruin. Me personally I would prefer a clean conscience. When we meet our maker our whole life stands in testimony of whether we believed in the flesh or the spirit. Whom has faith. It is what the creators of these spy tools will take with them in how they treated their fellow man. It is what the employees of these agencies will take with them as a testament of how they were willing to court evil to preserve and exalt themselves.

Thank goodness for the few people that put their lives on the line to let the people know.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My dude Snowden tried to tell yall these infoz years ago but "yall aint listening" -littlebrother.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verse
My dude Snowden tried to tell yall these infoz years ago but "yall aint listening" -littlebrother.

They are listening and would have had to have their head in their arse to not suspect as much, but in the end they just dont care and or feel what can be done about it.

edit on 04331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 18:04:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I remember people wanting to try my friend Snowden for the patriots act and calling him a traitor. A lots of them. Now that their dear wikileaks (which wasn't so DEAR prior to the trump election) have said the same thing they're willing to accept the message. Kinda feels like a big ass I TOLD YOU SO!! But you know....I´ll be the bigger man here.

Edit but I agree...they'd have to be blind to not accept the message, which is why I never got the denial in the first place.
edit on VAmerica/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 18:09:10 -060010America/Chicago by Verse because: (no reason given)

edit on VAmerica/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 18:11:09 -060009America/Chicago by Verse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

It is sad, we were warned alright, now the CIA said that while they have the tools they never ever used them on Americans

Meanwhile they are looking for the mole that leaked the information, well I guess Snowden soon will have company.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It is sad, we were warned alright, now the CIA said that while they have the tools they never ever used them on Americans

Meanwhile they are looking for the mole that leaked the information, well I guess Snowden soon will have company.

I wonder , how much of that is true?? Damage control? I mean, it doesn't matter if they used it on America or any other country...it means they still used it and if they admit to having it and claim they're not using it they're mos def also using it. We might as well soon have a new Snowden on our hands. I applaud whoever that is. Snowden basically gave up his whole life to warn us originally...there could be another story similar to his going on now. More power to the freedom fighters. This is ATS. I've always wondered why people who want the truth no matter what were against him. But yeah, I doubt they find the latest hacker....otherwise we would have heard something by now, it´s just them acting like they doing something. I actually heard on the local news over here tonight "the latest leak proves how they been spying on ppl through technology" like ...unghh,, we knew that already! But it's nice to hear it from my country's most official news channel

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That is the key, they are admitting to have the tools for hacking and that is a big victory for us the people.

I hope if is any mole he is hidden and safe somewhere.

I wonder if Snowden will talk about this at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
i did not see any of this in the msm here in the country i live. i told some of my friends about samsung tv´s etc but no one was really interested.
gah

Ask them if they understand that almost any high-tech entity can now take control of their car and drive it into a river or a tree? I think the Wiki-leaked documents show HOW to perform this hack.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

True! But then again, what are we the people going to do about it? What can we do? Unless y'know, drop all modern day technology and tape our cameras and drop our iphones/fb's.
At least we still have moles/freedom fighters exposing the wrong doings of the government and people that sacrifice their all to deliver us the cold truth should be applauded all day IMO.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Disagree. It's not common knowledge, in fact it's suppressed information, but the answers are out there. Remember Track Me If You Can, the new discovery series that got cancelled after the pilot episode? It's now almost impossible to find on the net. You can find it, at least I could last time I looked, but it's not as prevalent as you would think your old average TV show pilot would be. Almost as if it's being scrubbed. I've never been able to find anything beyond episode one. Anyhow, there are ways of avoiding detection, but it's not easy.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Good point.
I was thinking about phones yesterday. The one way that you can disable a smart phone (afaik, without destroying it) is to remove the battery.
The Samsung Galaxy 7 that I am carrying now... it has an integral battery that can't be removed!

I thought I should reply to this comment to inform you that there is a way to listen to a device that has had the battery removed. The technology exists. I'm not sure that it's in most phones, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were.

They couldn't just flip a switch, they would have to point a satellite at your phone, so they'd have to REALLY want to listen to you, but it is a thing. I read about this a few years back in a book called Spycraft, a book about the CIA's Technical Services Division, the department that builds all the high tech spy equipment. They put it in a decorative ornament that was sent to Russia back in the sixties. No batteries, but they could power that device by beaming radio waves at it from a satellite.

They probably have that tech in all our phones now. You pull your battery and you think you're safe, but if big bro thinks they really need to hear what you're saying, they can probably still make it happen.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join