It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Former CIA director Michael Hayden blames "millenials" for the leak.

those pesky kids nowadays, i'll tell ya what

twitter.com...

edit on 8-3-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Fox tech analyst say that Americans have nothing to fear from the CIA.

Ok briefing right now,

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: schmae

hmmm, got that video? Id like to see the seals intact on that box before I entertain maybe the recorder wasn't planted after it was installed at the house.

As far as the gubment issuing boxes, they want to know your browsing history for profiling, just in case. I've actually awoken to a blank screen with the message, "downloading software updates to your converter..."

so the boxes are at least two way... anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

Sometimes, I feel like throwing all of my technology onto a great, big heap and burning the whole bloody lot of it...then stick to reading books but my account at the public library is probably montored, to some degree.

Tis true, I do believe we are in the age where everything we do can be tracked,
and is likely recorded in some way or another.

I think Kosmicjack is right, most everyone is operating with some level
of cognitive dissonance in the area of surveillance connected with the
internet, communications, and especially data related to smartphones.

Short of burning a pile, I occasional unplug everything. Then I get away
and get outside....This has a balancing effect that I seem to gravitate to
more and more as the "smart" encroaches into every space.

link   
dble post

edit on 8-3-2017 by burntheships because: dbl post

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Fox tech analyst say that Americans have nothing to fear from the CIA.

Ok briefing right now,

You don't. Its the Poh Poh they send around to your home.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Short of burning a pile, I occasional unplug everything. Then I get away
and get outside....This has a balancing effect that I seem to gravitate to
more and more as the "smart" encroaches into every space.

Thats smart, but how do you unplug the smart meter on your utilities, the smart devices in tvs, refrigerators, washer and dryers, cars and CCD cameras in public spaces ?

Am afraid unless you totally go off grid you are still connected somehow...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Former CIA director Michael Hayden blames "millenials" for the leak.

those pesky kids nowadays, i'll tell ya what

twitter.com...

edit on 8-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: intrptr

The best bench tech I have ever known opened DirectTV receiver.

He showed me a microphone.

He described it as an afterthought to the design.

After thought? Was it embedded in the circuit board or added on?

I mean Ives scrapped a thousand office phones before for the gold bearing circuits inside and found my share of bugs. All of which were added onto the circuit by someone with a soldering iron. Some were quite sophisticated. I also regular dove a dumpster behind an alarm monitoring service, some of the stuff I found in there would make even you whistle.

No I no longer have them, no I no longer dive in that dumpster. That was years ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That's just it. There are sections of Kryptos that discusses assumption of privacy in the dark among other things. Past a few other things, most of the code remains unbroken.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I see what ya did there

edit on 8-3-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Briefing, Job growth blah blah, companies investments blah blah, all good.

Veteran affairs help veterans, blah blah, good, more nominations blah blah, good.

Education, immigration blah blah. good

Infrastructure blah blah, good.

Eased regulations blah blah, may no be good.

Ok everybody should be outraged about the leaks and that people should be watching closely and that it should be more coverage, kind of hard to take this answer, no more comments

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ok Anybody that leaks classified information will be prosecuted to the extend of the law, different between leaks that are classified and those that are of information on wrong doings.

Still can not figure out what he means.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Actually that was probably my bad,,,,,I posted the Scooby doo and those meddling kids vid to make fun of and agree to your OP about Michael Hayden.....reminded me of Scooby doo

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You know what's crazy? More than 99% of the Vault 7 docs are still to be released. 2017 is going to be an interesting year.

WikiLeaks has released less than 1% of its #Vault7 series in its part one publication yesterday 'Year Zero'.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

When the rest is going to be released?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They are going to be releasing more over the next few months. Like some of their previous releases, there is so much information that they have to roll it out in parts so people have time to sift through it all.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
You know what's crazy? More than 99% of the Vault 7 docs are still to be released. 2017 is going to be an interesting year.

WikiLeaks has released less than 1% of its #Vault7 series in its part one publication yesterday 'Year Zero'.

They might as well release vault600 if they want, the effect will be the same and nothing but a little speed bump will come from it , if it deals with how the American people have zero privacy and protection.

If a poopfit application comes out tomorrow people will be waiting in line to grant camera and microphone access to the app so it can monitor their pooping habits and level of effort when pooping.Then they will be more than willing to publish their pooping ritual to their social media for everyone to view.

So Assange Enough with exposing what is known about privacy as it lost is shock value numerous decades ago. Americans don't care and have been willing to give it up themselves . 3-2-1-SQUIRREL - ALL GOOD WITH THE KARDASHIANS AND MY SPORTS TEAM.

Don't get me wrong this allows us that have been aware of this for a long time to bump our chest with a big I told you all, but nothing else will come from it.

edit on 47331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 13:47:41 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats smart, but how do you unplug the smart meter on your utilities, the smart devices in tvs, refrigerators, washer and dryers, cars and CCD cameras in public spaces ?

Am afraid unless you totally go off grid you are still connected somehow...

True, smart meters do not shuf off or unplug. A refridge unplugged
is very inconvenient!

And those pesky CCD camera's...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So, YearZero....when it began, in other words....covered 2013-2016. Makes me want to look at what went on in the intelligence community, espeicially with the CIA, during those years. Can you think of anything? I can.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join