It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

Dude, what if the CIA unclassified these files, made a back story that implied they were leaked or acted like they were leaking multiple cyber weapons but really, once you download the product, there is something untraceable that is set up on exactly one certain personality type's CPU? The type that snoops around leaked sensitive docs. The types who frequent ATS and the like. See who they interact with, see who the repeat discussions are with and then they go after the new source and the cycle starts all over again.
Using that method, how fast could they get something on all of us? Js. Something to consider. That's how they get entire networks of people.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

These have been 'reformatted' by WikiLeaks, so I wouldn't sweat it too much. Someone would catch on and it'd get exposed...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt a curious phenomenon, I am following this
and wondered could it be that since the NSA/Snowden
leaks a fairly large percentage of the public
is growing tone deaf to agency leaks/hacks?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

That would explain why they declassified the files. Any other reason would just be stupid and dangerous. If the files are declassified, people think the content is legally viewable which is true. But, maybe the contents of the file(s) contain something much, much worse. The declassification rating IS the honeypot. It draws them in. That is some medieval s**t right there, Arrestme.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Nice timing Wikileaks, just as more and more people are investigating Russian cyber attacks during the US elections, we get this dump of CIA files that can exonerate the Russians, giving them "plausible deniablity".

"We never hacked anyone! The CIA framed us!"

Things are heating up for Russia, and Trump's administration is becoming to hot to handle. Putin and pals want to distance themselves and fade into the background as much as possible right now. This plays well into Russia's hands, and falls perfectly in line with past Russian behavior.

WL hasn't used their PGP keys to sign anything since October.

Assange refuses to use his encryption key to sign anything.

The hashes (digital fingerprints) on the latest batches of insurance files don't match.

Assange has been very soft on Russia, claiming that Russians have already "had the discussions their country needed to have".

When asked why Wikileaks hasn't leaked anything about Russia, Assange mentioned the diplomatic cable releases, which were pretty damn weak-sauce. Nice try, but no cigar.

Assange and WL were also PISSED at the release of the Panama Papers, which had a lot of damming information about corruption within the Russian oligarchy.

Assange and WL also were instrumental in getting Snowden into Russian hands.

Assannge is only one Equadorian election cycle away from possibly loosing his embassy protection. It's highly likely he's planning his next few steps and looking for "options" and "deals" to secure his safety and freedom.

Wilikleaks has been compromised since at least October. The deadman's switch was flipped and the keys for the insurance files are hidden inside the Bitcoin block chain.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

WikiLeaks' CIA hacking claims: How worried should you be?

money.cnn.com...

That's pretty funny. Don't be a target.

But if they want to target you they can and there's nothing you can do about it, but it's your responsibility..

In other words, we should trust in them absolutely to never abuse these powers, yeah right.

But if they do, it's your fault.

Ridiculous.

edit on 8-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Lol. No doubt about that at all. I'm more interested in how though.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

How NOT to be a target?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Caves are good. I hear.
Avoiding human contact entirely would help as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Is that the way some pretend to deny ignorance ?

originally posted by: Arrestme

CIA has 5 test covert 'listening post' servers called 'PocketPutin'

And then there's this.
Former CIA boss blames millennials for leaks
@ 1:23

edit on 8-3-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
saw this on a blog at CNN

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
That's a good one. I'm surprised the CIA vetters at CNN let it through..

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
All the cable news tonight was about Trump. Or Russia. Or the next crappy healthcare bill. Almost nothing about this. It's so bizarre to be having one discussion with one data set on line and the rest of the world not giving a # or even knowing about it. It's like two realities.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

The technicalities are beyond many.
As are the practical implications.

Me, I don't have a fancy Samsung TV and I have a flipphone.

Hell, I have a landline.

edit on 3/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Caves are good. I hear.
Avoiding human contact entirely would help as well.

What are your thoughts about HAARP and chemtrails? Could those get to you do you think even if you went off the grid in the wilderness, and make a cave-house for yourself. The ELF waves can't penetrate through the solid rock, but then you wouldn't be able to venture outside for hunting and whatnot or even grocery shopping and people would think you crazy for wearing a tinfoil hat.

I think that covert functioning tinfoil hats, made in the USA could become all the rage, provided you're willing to put your smart phone away or what's the point.

And I think that's the problem, that there's no clear way to tell them to F OFF if you became targeted as a "person of interest" through no fault of your own by, say, making a political or spiritual comment on Reddit about Obama as but one example.

They want to take away your Fourth Amendment Right, and we are just supposed to lay down and let it roll over us? I don't think so.

Note Phage the way the MSM is handling this? Goes to show the degree to which they're in the bag, the way they seem to be trying to normalize it, as something that we can just shrug off. Absurd!

Trump has to say something about this. Do something. There needs to be an investigation.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What are your thoughts about HAARP and chemtrails?

HAARP in non-operational and chemtrails are ignorant.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Holly macaroni, there is a document about iOS firmware that is classified Top Secret !!!

Thank you CIA for making the world a "safer" place, and thank you for all the iOS info that will now be uploaded to The iPhone Wiki.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt a curious phenomenon, I am following this
and wondered could it be that since the NSA/Snowden
leaks a fairly large percentage of the public
is growing tone deaf to agency leaks/hacks?

I think you are correct.

When I tell my wife about the CIA and how much influence they carry...in just about every walk of life...she laughs and tells me I have watched to many episodes of the 'X-Files'. Nobody I know of in my circle of friends and family, apart from my daughter, take even the slightest interest in anything regarding supposed, covert government dealings.

The 'head-in-the-sand' mentality plays right into the hands of the deceivers.

Sometimes, I feel like throwing all of my technology onto a great, big heap and burning the whole bloody lot of it...then stick to reading books but my account at the public library is probably montored, to some degree.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What are your thoughts about HAARP and chemtrails?

HAARP in non-operational and chemtrails are ignorant.

Thank God.

Could you imagine where they'd go with this stuff with mass brainwave interference or subliminal suggestion straight to the unconscious mind?

They would do it. If they CAN do it, they do. They're crazy. Evil, imho.

I remember one time watching a C-Span excerpt in Congress with some guy speaking out and filibustering the passage of a bill to include a black box satellite, and he talked about it as if it was diabolical in it's capabilities. No doubt they went ahead and launched it anyway..

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Yeah.
No doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join