It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We need to see information on the corruption of Congress persons so that people will wake up and stop reelecting the same ones. Even that won't do it, I suppose. Given what's gone on, it seems nothing will stop the madness.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
We need to see information on the corruption of Congress persons so that people will wake up and stop reelecting the same ones. Even that won't do it, I suppose. Given what's gone on, it seems nothing will stop the madness.

Honestly, of I could personally handpick which ones to remove both left and right, we'd have a good shot. Of course I can't and of course you're right. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul's Liberty Report did a great article today on Vault 7.

Thought I would leave it here!

Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges

Eta- Ok it was originally from ZeroHedge apparently. It's a useful bit of info.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well geez, when something of this magnitude drops, we shouldn't be bickering over who's party still sucks, the commentary should be something like this:

"You stupid peasants. The toes of the shadow government are now peeking out from under the grand curtains that conceal them, and yet you still act like it's small-scale control and piss and moan over party lines. Fools. The CIA & whomever they ultimately bark for has you by the balls."

But naw, we couldn't back away from "MY PARTY IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!" at all.
edit on 3/7/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I wonder who the head honcho is, the dark lord, who rules the world?

Who is top commander?

JIC U were being serious, I love this subject and feel I know the answer if there is indeed any truth to it. But many who claim to be survivors who spent their youth in the illuminati/child sacrifice/human hybrid rings claim the person who rules the world does exist, only the head of the 13 families or one head of each of the 13 have access to him and have seen him in person. He is very old. He is not necessarily human and his title is "The Pindar," which is all either insane or insanely interesting and spooky.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

"Feigned Ignorance".

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Well geez, when something of this magnitude drops, we shouldn't be bickering over who's party still sucks, the commentary should be something like this:

"You stupid peasants. The toes of the shadow government are now peeking out from under the grand curtains that conceal them, and yet you still act like it's small-scale control and piss and moan over party lines. Fools. The CIA & whomever they ultimately bark for has you by the balls."

That doesn't jive with the damage control mandate many people follow.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So I've finished reading all the pages.

It's nifty how we learned that nasa in houston could 'remotely' fly a rocket close enough to the moon for an astronaut to guide it's landing, and reentry back in the 60's---back in the 60's. Where are the windows on the reentry vehicle, if it is not remotely operated to fly to the moon and back? I guess cameras can take the heat of reentry huh? /sarcasm.

Today we learned that cars can be more than just disabled, they can be driven remotely. Maybe not exactly, but they can cause a car to speed into a tree 100 miles an hour, if the Hastings link reminds us.

Any findings yet?
main page

That stuff is just an aside from the topic being discussed. Or is it?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have just got home from working and starting to read over this,

So am I to believe that the CIA "could" take over control of a modern cars control system??....

If that is the case where do we lie regarding the strange situation of the incident that claimed the life of
Michael Hastings????....

Will these leaks join some dots?,

RA

link   
Question: "Isn't WikiLeaks worried that the CIA will act against it's staff to stop the series?

Answer: "No. That would be certainly counter-productive"

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Rosinitiate

"Feigned Ignorance".

Thank you. Wording is very important on ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Question: "Isn't WikiLeaks worried that the CIA will act against it's staff to stop the series?

Answer: "No. That would be certainly counter-productive"

Hey! You stop that right now!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

I'm surprised no one is discussing the impact this could have on e-commerce and banking. If these CIA-developed 'cyber weapons' make it into the hands of criminals (as Wikileaks claims to be inevitable) then I imagine a lot of people will be going back to paper accounting. Unless the tech companies can plug the security holes quickly...

Good observation. Many moons ago, when "smart phones" were but new thing, upon my first contact with one in real life (it was my former employers), I immediately issued the following warning:

Give your Business Trade Secrets to your Google Android phone.

The bitch of it is, just talking around them the phones auto Voice-to-Text the spoken words so easy saving and digestion by Google etc's AI automation.

The point here is, the NSA doesn't even have to 'personally' record our data's, they just buy it from whoever.

A tidbit of the useful variety in this view from herein:

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: z00mster
a reply to: queenofswords

I read Samsung smart tv's that have a microphone for Skyping. And as for mobiles: both iOS and Android phones have been compromised.

Don't forget about Alexa from Amazon and just about every other device with electrical components that you are not aware of.

Samsung, Android, iOS, Alexa...the speech recognition software for all of them comes from Nuance Communications.

Link

A quick search shows Nuance's Global Operations Vice President, Eric Tinch, worked for nine years in the CIA (Field Operations/Special Operations). Link

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I have just got home from working and starting to read over this,

So am I to believe that the CIA "could" take over control of a modern cars control system??....

If that is the case where do we lie regarding the strange situation of the incident that claimed the life of
Michael Hastings????....

Will these leaks join some dots?,

RA

Funny you should ask...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think that most of us already suspected most of what has been revealed. It is not really new news. The difference is, up until now the topics have been conspiracy, theories, and guesses. Now there is proof.

It's interesting to have all of the conspiracies confirmed. It's also scary.

I would already never have an Echo or other spy device in my home. Smart phones and some other devices are a risk we take out of necessity. As for self-driving cars - this should be a big warning to all of us that it is a bad idea.

The really scary part is that the CIA seems to have free reign to spy on all of us, Americans and the rest of the world. I am pretty sure their covert activities are not done with warrants. They probably manipulate things to present evidence gained through these methods by claiming the source is classified, so as not to reveal their hacking.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes we tin foil hat wearers get it right more than our main stream news. Yet we're the crazy ones.....
edit on 7-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump is right again!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The really scary part is that the CIA seems to have free reign to spy on all of us, Americans and the rest of the world. I am pretty sure their covert activities are not done with warrants. They probably manipulate things to present evidence gained through these methods by claiming the source is classified, so as not to reveal their hacking.

Exactly.

There doesn't appear to be much oversight. How do these CIA hackers 'practice' and fine tune their skills for developing these cyber-tools? I get the sense that there isn't any formal process for choosing *targets* after reading some of the Vault 7 material.

It seems to me that they take, plant, or delete whatever they want on other people's computers from reading some of the material from Vault 7.

I wonder if the Congressional intelligence oversight committees have always known about these *ahem* cyber-tools given the implications on the various CIA briefings they hear.

ETA: I pointed out in an earlier comment that one CIA hacker referred to what their "customer" wanted. The CIA has completely gone rogue...that's my takeaway, so far.

edit on 7-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's actually more ridiculous to assume that Trump ISN'T being bugged.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The CIA and FBI have a nasty habit of spying on all political candidates just to have some collateral in order to keep their out of government over sight power.

Why we can not just break them off, shred them to pieces.

I am sure Trump was bugged and his entire family.

And I will die saying that the DNC was hacked by the CIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join