It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy Alert: The Left going ape # over "Slaves are Immigrants" comments from Dr. Carson

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

LOL You guys! Saying that the ancestors of African slaves are grateful their ancestors were kidnapped and enslaved is like saying that the Jews are grateful their relatives went through the Holocaust!

edit on 8-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I wasn't being sarcastic when I asked. Thanks for the info. I'm a bit skeptical of your sources but I will read them.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

They had already been kidnapped and enslaved. Of coarse many of these people who were enslaved were hoping for a better future rather than be under Islamic rule.

The Jews were not enslaved before the Holocaust and Nazi rule.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Where did I ever say such a thing? You are delusional...

You also did not comment on ancestral Jews committing genocide.
edit on 8-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You didn't say it Darling. GPS777 did.

Its a great thing slavery ended in 1865 in the USA and even the nowadays descendants of the original Africans would be somewhat grateful their ancestors went through hell that lead them to a life in America imo.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You also did not comment on ancestral Jews committing genocide.

That's because I didn't want to go off topic. I'm just sayin, traditional Jewish claims to abuse predates and trumps African/American slavery issues, whether they're truly justified or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I wasn't being sarcastic when I asked. Thanks for the info. I'm a bit skeptical of your sources but I will read them.

I didn't think you were being sarcastic. My sources are from a quick Google Search.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Uh, Babylon?

A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

And to finish that quote of mine, it had slavery ended in 1865 in the US as opposed to the last Islamic country in 1970.

Yeah so I`m sure people are glad their ancestors were bought to America.

But your not because it doesn`t fit your narrative.

ETA for your above post..
Don`t be thick, the Jews were free in Germany before they were marched to the gas chambers, the African slaves were not free.

False equivalency.

edit on 8-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You replied to me, so a mistake on your part. All good.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yeah so I`m sure people are glad their ancestors were bought to America.

American slavery actually started with Christopher Columbus and the enslavement of the Native Americans. Perhaps Native American's are glad that Columbus came too?

Perhaps many African American slave descendants are glad they're in America, but I'm sure they would be "gladder" if their ancestors didn't have to suffer the indignity of slavery to get where they are.

No good can come from the USA adopting a policy of rounding up and enslaving millions of undocumented immigrants within our prison system. Their is no future for them in their hard work, just deportation at the end of their stay.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You replied to me, so a mistake on your part. All good.

I don't think so.....

Right, and Jews are grateful that their ancestors went through the Holocaust!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Don`t be thick, the Jews were free in Germany before they were marched to the gas chambers, the African slaves were not free.

They were free before they were captured.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

American slavery actually started with Christopher Columbus and the enslavement of the Native Americans. Perhaps Native American's are glad that Columbus came too?

Nope the native Indians were free beforehand if that was the case.

Your the one bringing in the false Jewish equivalency, now your even trying to switch to the natives.

Its about the Africans who were already enslaved by the followers of Islam. Who the heck do you think the slave traders were.

Who by I might add only stopped through pressure from Britain.

edit on 8-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Everyone is free before they're slaves, unless they're born into slavery. Slavery doesn't know religious boundaries. It existed in every religion, including Judaism and Christianity. Catholics, who came after Columbus opened up the America's, enslaved Native Americans before any Arab slave traders brought their ships to the Americas.

ETA:

Christopher Columbus believed that Indians would serve as a slave labor force for Europeans, especially on the sugar cane plantations off the western coast of north Africa. Convinced that the Taino Indians of the Caribbean would make ideal slaves, he transported 500 to Spain in 1495.
www.digitalhistory.uh.edu...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Scroll to the top of the page. You accidentally replied to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Uh, Babylon?

A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years

Egypt?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You brought up the Jews. Again, how can you consider territory wars racial abuse? It was about land, not race. The only people who made it about race were the Israelites when they knowingly committed genocide.

By your logic, Germans were just as racially abused as Jews because they were invaded, conquered, enslaved over and over again by enemy states....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You brought up the Jews. Again, how can you consider territory wars racial abuse?

It's a curse, brought on by the Jews, from God.

It was about land, not race.

God gave the land, that they stole, to the Jews! Just like, according some old Pope, God gave the world to the Catholic Church/Holy See. Racism is just another justification for land grabbing.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Maybe the Canaanite tribes didn't recognize that as a law binding contract...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Notice how the liberals who responded there obviously didn't watch that Obama said the same thing on Dec 2015... But instead of realizing their hypocrisy, they went on to bash on Dr. Carson for saying the same thing Obama did, and of course gave Obama a pass...
edit on 8-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join