It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy Alert: The Left going ape # over "Slaves are Immigrants" comments from Dr. Carson

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But Obama! But Obama!
But Hillary! But Hillary!

I stand by every comment I've made in this thread and by my own accusations of hypocrisy and the ineptitude of Ben Carson and the Trump presidency!

Defending it doesn't make you look ethical or smart. You've won nothing but the Mediocrity Award!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

And you have lost completely!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

The people who defend Ben Carson have lost. Believe me. Sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I posted on the other thread of the same topic...

Obama "and those of African American heritage had not come here voluntarily, and yet, in their own way were immigrants themselves".

The African slaves were owned slaves, sold by the followers of Mohammad. It wouldn`t surprise me in the least that many of the slaves hoped for a better life in America than what they had been through with Islam.

Its a great thing slavery ended in 1865 in the USA and even the nowadays descendants of the original Africans would be somewhat grateful their ancestors went through hell that lead them to a life in America imo.

Saudi Arabia and Yemen only abolished slavery in 1962 under pressure from Britain; Oman followed suit in 1970

en.wikipedia.org...

With the two comments and the fallout over one.

Its the first time I`ve ever heard of Dr Carlson, but it seems the Media is only trying to vilify and condemn him and make mountains out of mole hills as they are prone to do. Trial by Media.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Right, and Jews are grateful that their ancestors went through the Holocaust!

Look, this isn't about "immigration", it's about Carson normalizing slavery in order to promote productivity and justify cutting back HUD resources for the poor and the disenfranchised. This is also part of the Dept. of Education motivation behind re-educating public school children about the not-slavery but an acceptable, at the time, economic system.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Right, and Jews are grateful that their ancestors went through the Holocaust!

That's a false equivalency, the Jews didn`t have it worse off before marching them to the gas chambers.

Can you honestly say, those who were bought to America at the bottom of boats weren`t hoping for a better life, not under Islamic rule?

This is all I`m hearing in what Dr Carson said and its the same as Obama`s comments imo.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

You inadvertently proved the OP's point as they are both sex...

Obama Quote 2015

Certainly, it wasn't easy for those of African heritage who had not come here voluntarily and yet in their own way were immigrants themselves

edit on 8-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You stand by every comment you've made in this thread? The US government is going to make internment camps and have forced labor?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The faux outrage is getting unbearable.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

They already do. See the 13th Amendment!
Now, we're going to have all these newly arrested undocumented immigrants needing a place to stay, while working through the court system. If any of them are found guilty of a crime, like identity theft, they'll have to do time before being deported. Can't put undocumented children in jail, so we're going to have to separate them from their parents, while their parents are going though the court system.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That's a false equivalency, the Jews didn`t have it worse off before marching them to the gas chambers.

LOL
You obviously don't know your history. Jews have number 1 bragging rights on oppression, even over African slaves and indigenous people!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So you are saying a prisoner will have to work? Someone who committed a crime and is in jail will have to do some form of work? Is that the issue you have?

Children get separated from parents all the time when the parent goes to jail...it's an awful reality. What makes children of undocumented immigrants more important than those of citizens? Are you going to actively speak out against children being separated from their convict, citizen, parents when the parent goes to jail?

Or is it you just don't care about black and a white children?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What are your thoughts on how many Africans died in Africa, on the voyages, and in slavery?

Millions died, 10.5m more ended up as slaves for their entire lives
edit on 8-3-2017 by raymundoko because: Url broken

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

So you are saying a prisoner will have to work? Someone who committed a crime and is in jail will have to do some form of work? Is that the issue you have?

It's all part of the big picture. The Trump administration just reversed the Obama Administration's policy on not contracting private prisons anymore. Private prison stock is soaring. Trump plans to expand the US prison population, which supplies labor for many US corporations, with undocumented immigrants, who were (illegally) part of a private work force.

Right now, there's a back log in the courts, and undocumented immigrants who have finished serving their time, are still being detained in local jails and prisons, waiting for their deportation. If those people were to be moved to detention centers, aka private prisons, there would be no sanctuary cities.

Children get separated from parents all the time when the parent goes to jail...it's an awful reality.

Yes, that's true, AFTER said parent has been convicted. If they can post bail, they can remain with their family's. But these families are being placed in detention right now, not prisons. Once the children are out of the picture, the parents can placed in private detention center/private prisons, and take "prison" jobs.

Prison jobs are the USA's answer to loosing the economic edge that slavery offered. Again, I refer you to the 13th Amendment. Some may agree that it's a good plan! But, I don't think American jobs come first in an environment where corporations can get cheap forced labor from immigrants!

edit on 8-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

What are your thoughts on how many Africans died in Africa, on the voyages, and in slavery?

Millions died, 10.5m more ended up as slaves for their entire lives

Tell it to the Jews, who have been victims of racial abuse ever since Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden and into the world with "the others"!

edit on 8-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Warring for territory is racial abuse? If you're using the Bible as a document didn't the Israelites knowingly commit genocide?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Show me a source for the jobs these prisoners are doing in the textile and manufacturing industries so I can take a look at it.

The 13th amendment is perfect. A prisoner should have to work. That work usually entails caring forte needs of other prisoners and the upkeep of the prison itself. They aren't in a sweatshop making shoes for Nike...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I really don`t find anything funny about the topic.

It was even foretold Biblically that the Jews would be despised, though my statement still stands, they didn`t have it worse off, before being marched to the gas chamber.

The African slaves many would have hoped for a better life in America, rather than under Islamic rule.

Many Americans were taken as slaves as well and their ships stolen, along the Barbary coast and had to be paid to get back.

Commercial ships from the United States of America were subject to pirate attacks. In 1783, the United States made peace with, and gained recognition from, the British monarchy. In 1784, the first American ship was seized by pirates from Morocco. By late 1793, a dozen American ships had been captured, goods stripped and everyone enslaved. After some serious debate, the US created the United States Navy in March 1794.[4]
This new military presence helped to stiffen American resolve to resist the continuation of tribute payments, leading to the two Barbary Wars along the North African coast: the First Barbary War from 1801 to 1805[4] and the Second Barbary War in 1815. [B]Payments in ransom and tribute to the Barbary states had amounted to 20% of United States government annual revenues in 1800.[/B] [5] It was not until 1815 that naval victories ended tribute payments by the United States. Some European nations continued annual payments until the 1830s.[6] The white slave trade and markets in the Mediterranean declined and eventual disappeared after the European occupations. [7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Both Dr Carson and Obama said virtually the same thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

hah, "ape", how relevant

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join