It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wire-tapping warrant psyop. All of our communications are already being recorded.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I really don't see anyone panicking or acting hysterical. Not really sure why you would attribute that to people who are simply commenting on an important and current topic. I work in the criminal justice system and see every day that people are pulled out of their houses, etc. etc.. I believe the overwhelming majority of people in state and local law enforcement are good people. I find it less so in the federal arena and I believe it's because they have more power and less oversight. Any bad apple in a law enforcement agency can wreak a lot of havoc before he/she is stopped. They can literally ruin people's lives, and that happens on a daily basis throughout this country.

My father was a Sgt. Detective in a major eastern US city for 30 years. He did not trust nor respect the Feds. In his opinion, they were single minded in their attempts to go after a target and they didn't care who they hurt in the interim.

If we don't speak up for ourselves, the "gubment" will take away more and more of our rights. With all do respect to your history and your father's service, I don't think the feds are really concerned with prank calls, especially if your a white male who's father is in the service. If you were say, a Communist, that might've turned out different for you.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I think it's about information warfare and political destabilization. Nothing less.

<< 1   >>

join