It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Triangle, Assuming Military?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Letterkenny Army Depot is also suspect maybe in some cases.

Letterkenny doesn't strike me as a place that might harbor any real secret high tech stuff. But, sometimes that is exactly where they hide these things.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Nuclear lab not in Tobyhanna.. Located on an army depot..I guess more of a joint service Depot it's of of 81 about 30 miles or so from state border

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Afaik that arsenal was heavy in submarine nuclear propulsion. If you're looking to power a large airship that would be a somewhat decent place to start. Cooling would be an issue but size restraint and the machinery engineering is right up their alley.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bra1nwash

Afaik that arsenal was heavy in submarine nuclear propulsion. If you're looking to power a large airship that would be a somewhat decent place to start. Cooling would be an issue but size restraint and the machinery engineering is right up their alley.

From my knowledge of Letterkenny, it is mainly used to overhaul armored vehicles. I knew someone that worked high power radar sets there in the 1960's, 70's and 80's. The kind that they used to monitor Soviet missile tests during the Cold War. he would travel to Iran, Turkey and other countries in the Middle East to set them up. He was based out of Letterkenny as a civilian.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I was thinking of this place at Letterkenny.

Dyn Corporation International Inc.
www.dyn-intl.com...

Directly East of the Letterkenny truck gate.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bra1nwash

Nuclear lab not in Tobyhanna.. Located on an army depot..I guess more of a joint service Depot it's of of 81 about 30 miles or so from state border

Tobyhanna Army Depot
www.tobyhanna.army.mil...

This is what i got the earlier. Sorry for the mix up.👍
edit on 7-3-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

USN Nuclear Lab

There is a Naval facility at Letterkenny I can't remember it's name. There is also a larger Naval facility for UAV in a JRB in western PA.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Interstate 81 is a great place to see a lot of lights off UAV flyovers at night. There is complete darkness for many miles of lightly populate mountain terrain. Great views of the entire skyline. Pennsylvannia is a hidden in plain sight location because there is so much attention placed on the west coast facilities. Oh and PA is almost entirely blanketed in forest providing plenty of places to hide.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caughtlurking

USN Nuclear Lab

There is a Naval facility at Letterkenny I can't remember it's name. There is also a larger Naval facility for UAV in a JRB in western PA.

The Naval Support Activity in Mechanicsburg warehouses and ships parts for the Navy. I have been on that base.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caughtlurking

Interstate 81 is a great place to see a lot of lights off UAV flyovers at night. There is complete darkness for many miles of lightly populate mountain terrain. Great views of the entire skyline. Pennsylvannia is a hidden in plain sight location because there is so much attention placed on the west coast facilities. Oh and PA is almost entirely blanketed in forest providing plenty of places to hide.

I grew up about 30 miles (as the crow flies) from Letterkenny Army Depot. When I was a kid, people in my area either were farmers or worked at Letterkenny.
It is in the ridge and valley section of Pennsylvania and is well suited for hiding things.
Raven Rock Complex isn't really that far away either.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Caver78

You could look on a flight radar site to see if it was a normal flight and maybe you misidentified It

All you need is time location and the way it was going.

I've seen a few things, some very close and some not so close. None had green lights like you describe.

Anti collision lights glow green and are in strips but not crazy bright unless you were wearing NV (joking)

You said it looked like a Christmas tree, can you draw a picture with color?

I agree. Sounds like a complete mis-identification of something perfectly routine. It is amazing what light and strobes can do and people can completely get confused by size.

At the time of the sighting the State Med helicopter was coming from the south west.

N811ME helo flight path - Flight Radar 24 link

Reported "no wings" "green colour" "lights in formation" etc.

"red and white in a Quadrilateral shape with the highest one on the left."

If an EC-135 med helo is running with all it lights on, including cabin lights, I can see how it can be deceptive purely as a formation of lights and strobes.

Med Helo running with all its lights on. Imagine seeing that at distance and you can see how people can be deceived by light formations.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thanks for your imput.
I swear I had all of these locations Starred on google maps. Now they appear to be Un-Starred.
I know i definitely had Letterkenny marked on the map. As well as Site "R" south east of here.

I found most of these places in Pennsylvania by searching for Raytheon locations. I see that has changed and I need to update all locations.😊

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Don't forget about this Gem..😉

Edit: I can absolutely assure you that the OP is "Very familiar" with All the medical helicopters in the area. Including the one above.

Not saying though that it couldn't be something else.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
did it look anything like this? (ignore the fact that the link has a bit of a reputation)

Textyoutu.be...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
Very interesting footage and I can imagine any average guy witnessing such a flight at night seeing it to be something other than it actually was. heck with a few adjustments and some stealth to combat the rotor noise it would make for a very convincing UFO or triangular craft.

Know doubt this has been done in some UFO case's as a psyop IMO

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok, back.

Turn your head or phone or computer sideways. The "nose" should go towards your right.
When I saw it bank it most seriously looked like a sideways Xmas tree. There was no halo-ing effect from the lights like you would get from oncoming car headlights and no blurring around the object.

I wouldn't of known it WAS a triangle unless it had needed to bank to see the shape. The inner portion of the triangle "appeared" to be a darker gray from the sky. From the distance I was at it easily could have been black for all I know. It was too far away to see if it had the funky looking spoiler things they put on fighters.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Have to go with the arrow shape.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Not offended at all!

This "craft" was totally NOT interactive, plus it was in a known flight path taken by commercial and passenger flights.
I was quite lucid. No mental interference at all. No missing time, no panic attacks ect...

Thanks for positing an alternative theory !

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

is that a RX pad?

when i saw my triangle the lights were ultra white, they were in bedded in the corners of the craft almost like the points themselves were the lights. when it moved the lights sintilated and almost starburst. it had a red light on the top and no lights on the back that i could see.

it moved liked it was pinned in the air and after it rotated for a min it tipped the non pointy side up and zoooom, no noise no wind and INSTANT acceleration.

it was here when Trump and Hillary were in my city.

im sure it belonged to us.

any of that seem familiar?

eta: it was less then 100 yards from me
edit on 7-3-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Sounds familiar to me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join