It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Triangle, Assuming Military?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Well was just trying to get the OP to take a look at it and see if it was close to what he saw or if it was as you said something more exotic

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Was it similar to this?!

This vid is actually pretty dang good proof that there is something flying that can defy what we think is normal flight characteristics.
The green triangle is stationary, then there's this other object flying erratically around it
edit on 6-3-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Amazing were there sounds such as jets or propellers

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Please draw a picture.

Ive seen the strips of light running alongside the vehicle too. Its was a completely different vehicle and the strips were red. But what you describe is similar. I believe similar technology hybrided with aircraft planform.

The green color is spot on too. What i see is solid red but scintilates to a greenish color on the margins of its rear end when moving (not a greenlady reference something very very different and its (greenlady) green is not what im refering to here either. Although they are related science wise hit i aint going to talk about it- no worries not ats members reading this out there. i behave. Hi though )

I suspect the green you saw is a plasma and its from electron heating as the nitrogen of the atmosphere conprising the plasma is being excited by an electric field. I bet if the vehicle you saw could hover the color would shift to a reddish sodium light color as the electrons cool in the plasma. Or rapidly scintilate between red and green along its edges and be a solid LED consistancy in the center or body of the light.

Many people have reported seeing variations on this theme. Its some sorta funky propulsion system.

As for the tr3b. It may not exist in name but somethong that looks just like it does exist. And ive heard that whatever type of platform it is comes from two firms one is the equal sided triangle the other is the is the sides longer than the base shaped kind.

I believe theres a fundamental technology behind how these things iperate and that it ranges in application from orb shaped things to aircraft hybrids. But it is 100 percent MIC.

Theres a place if you know where in southern california that most wouldnt suspect where you can watch them test this type of tecnology its pretty awesome to see. Youll be shouting lots of excited explitives.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

The tr-3b is what the air Force has been flying in space long term for I think 2 years but they call it something else don't remember the designation at the moment on cell phone

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Neato video it illustrates nicely what im talking about.

Whatever that is in the video is encased in a plasma bloom. Note the green color as its moving or charged up and the red forming as its preparing to launch that secondary ECM plasma bloom a moment later.
edit on 6-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Also to note when they get the system finnessed its a solid red. With occasional scintilation. At that point that thing in the video can make some crazy manuevers. Crazy manuevers that folks wouldnt believe ya if you told them.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Amazing were there sounds such as jets or propellers

No theres no sound. But i bet its noisy as hell at certain EM frequencies. But i bet theyre working on mitigating that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

microwave comes to mind

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The green lights were low visibility formation lights. Most military aircraft have them somewhere on them for use when they're flying blacked out, so that other aircraft flying with them can see them, without them having to light up like a Christmas tree.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zaphod, could you take a look at that video I posted above and provide your best guess as to what that is? And the smaller craft zipping around it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I thpught about that. I guess it all depends on what he means by green lights. Their intensity dimensions in relation the vehicle. Etc.

Thats whu i want him to draw a picture.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Nothing like that.
Your's has the fuzzy edges that I would associate with a "unique drive system".
What I saw was clear, defined just like a regular aircraft, except for the shape and the green running lights.

Thanks for the video tho, I enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh green running lights thats different i thought you were refering to a big green strip running lengthwise. Zaphs probably correct if it was a series of little green strips or lights. One big long solid one on the side then refer to my earlier posts. Regarding the video, again refer to my posts.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The green lights were low visibility formation lights. Most military aircraft have them somewhere on them for use when they're flying blacked out, so that other aircraft flying with them can see them, without them having to light up like a Christmas tree.

Zaphod it had a red light on the nose as it was approaching, no other lights visible, then as it banked it looked like a christmas tree laying on it's side with green lights running down both sides where you'd assume wings would be but it was a triangle, little darker gray than the morning sky which was overcast with a high ceiling.

As it straightened out some red and white lights were visible but not like a normal plane where you see them in a straight row, they were like a random handful the highest to the left side. The red & white lights were all up and down giving the back end a thicker profile than a flat triangle "should have". You know unless it was 4 or 5 stories "thick".

I did wonder if those were the lights on top and it was nosing up?
But at that point it looked like a flying carnival. I really can't logically make sense of that part of the sighting.

At no point did any of the lights blink on & off.
There were no smaller blinking lights like you see on a aircraft taking off or landing.

I did not see the blurring along the edges of this thing like you would expect too. The lights remained sharp and in focus.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm a "her" and I've been trying to draw a pic and post it without success.

Thanks for going into all that, but I didn't see the "morphing or blurred edges on this like I did on the smaller craft things I saw in El Paso. That's why I jumped to assuming this is a military craft just passing thru.

Had it had wings and the regular running lights I would have just passed it off as another commercial aircraft. That's how clear & defined it was. Just different shape and atypical lights.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I checked out the rest of the videos posted by the video owner, and wow does he have a lot.
He has one of a few ufos "firing" stuff at one another.
He's got a library worth of videos posted of his UFO sightings

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

draw it on paper.

take a pic on your phone.

login to the site on your phone and upload it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

i would assume your a her by the purse comment

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Are you saying, Zap, that this was a conventional aircraft with one small green light on the right side and a one small red one on the left? What about the number and placement of the various lights that he witnessed? Did his description of the lights seem a bit exotic to you? It certainly was to him, even excited him. But you want us to move along, nothing to see here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join